>Now I’m at 174
>Still a little overweight but better than I was
>The girl I want still shows no interest
>She starts dating someone else
>It’s a fucking OBESE dude in my class training to be a mechanic
>Seriously like pushing 260 and 5’10”
>I’m now 18, a senior in highschool and still a kissless virgin
>Serious lack of hope

I’m feeling more depressed than I ever have in my life. I don’t know what to do. I feel like all the work I’ve done has lead to nothing. I’m so disappointed. My grades are falling and I don’t have anything keeping me going except fitness. Now my goal is to get a six pack. Maybe after that something will change. What do I do Veeky Forums? Is it normal to feel like this much of a failure?

Dude ur 18 start whining when ur 25 ypu aint seen nothing yet ur too young for christ sake

did you ever consider she wasn't attracted to your personality? Being fit is just a bonus for most girls.

Keep working out and start hitting on younger girls. You're a senior man, I was ugly as fuck and still got plenty of action because they just want to be touched by a senior

I don't wanna sound like a douche, but I'm pretty damn funny. I kinda had to be since I was so fat. I have confidence since I do quite a bit of public speaking. I just wanted her. And no one else taking an interest in me isn't helping.

You don't think it's weird to hit on younger students? I mean honestly, I've never tried hitting on anyone.

no one knows your situation better than you. Make a move if you haven't already? Girls find lots of guys funny, you're nothing special. If she likes obese mechanic and not you then that's her choice. Keep working out and go for that six pack. Talk to different girls too.

ignore the people telling you bs about you being young, that has nothing to do with what you want nor need. Have you thought about what you want in life? if you want to have a gf then actively pursue girls, if you don't, then don't.

>hopeless
>17

hahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

man

hahaha

shit

>be 26
>still a virgin
>work in IT so only men at job
>all my friends are in the same situation
>live in antisocial Sweden so no chance at making new friends
>not a Chad so no success in clubs or on tinder

Is this life

Thanks man. People telling me I'm young doesn't help me at all. I'm also at a point in my life where I have absolutely no direction. To be honest, I don't know what I want. Maybe it's because high school is coming to a close and I actually have to do shit in the real world that's making me depressed. The one thing I know now is that I don't have a goal. Nothing that's making me feel fulfilled and I thought that maybe a girlfriend will help that.

Just focus on getting good grades so you can get into a good university. You can get a girlfriend later...

18 actually

>Dude ur 18 start whining when ur 25
Adults complaining about how hard it is to be an adult is the biggest meme of all time. Adulthood is no stress. The worst time of my life was easily high school through college. So much pressure and so many expectations.

>Adulthood is no stress

t. trustfund-baby

OP your over reacting. Being a virgin at 18 isn't weird. Just start now and try to get some girls, don't fall into the mistakes some of us made that left us virgins into our mid to late 20's.

Go to literally any US city. A reasonably average Swede is a Chad there.

Fuck Sweden move to the US and live with us. Sweden is full of commie faggots and it will be a Muslim state within a decade. Also girls here love Swedes so you will have no problem getting a girlfriend if you grow a pair.

I paid for college myself. I'm not even old either, I still got the ridiculously jewish tuition rate.

M O R O N !

girls are easy, all you need to know is what she wants. it's like trading money for food at the market. what does she want?

focusing on what you want (her) will never get you anywhere, you need to know what she wants.

I'm an ugly F*nn.

But ye I'm probably moving to freedomland. My plan was to find a slavfu gf first though.

I thought you had serious problems OP.
Man up

Ban