REAL MEN EAT GARLIC

If you fell for the onion meme and you want to go down the rabbit hole, garlic is the final red pill

>huge health benefits
>used as medicine since thousands of years ago
>literally wont have to go to doctor ever again
>easy to consume

Reminder: You will eat it raw, therefore, its not for beta faggots

Rise to greatness user

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/garlic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminded: too much garlic is toxic

>eat one raw glove
>smell for 24+ hours
It's not fair.

stupid

smart

Yes, but like everything, it is consumed in moderation

>t. Count Vasile Ardeleascula
Do NOT fall for vampiric shills

You can call me Vlad if you want bb

Get ye gone, spawn of satan
Veeky Forums is a mortal board

Like cmon, fit is for lifters, i'm a vampire weightlifter, it checks out

How's about I lift a silver cross and bring it down on your pale-ass forehead you undead bitefag

Only works on Christian vampires, kiddo.

God damn it I wish I could eat spaghetti aglio e olio every single day, problem is that everything smells after cooking and eating garlic.

Good thing I've got a silver fedora ready to go for you babygirl

I had like 2 cups of garlic cause im sick remind me how i am a real man

Who /5clovesaday/ here?

Dracul pls go.

>not doing TCRCAD: a 20 clove roast chicken a day

you will smell like a REAL man.

Just ate quark cheese with mackerel fish and 4 pieces of garlic plus 2 onions.
Now quick shower and I am going to the club.

Is 2 cloves a day alright? I eat them raw with the help of rice cakes so I don't fully burn my throat and make sure to chew completely.

Wouldn't it be a Hungarian name? Since the rulers of Transylvania were Hungarian?

How much is too much?

>t. gains vampire

i eat both and i dont smell like shit.
Know how? I smoke cigarettes so they dont smell the garlic and onion

>garlic
>onion
>cigs
>sips
G-guys the prophecy is unfolding before our eyes

>You will eat it raw
Enjoy yout stomach pains.

i will mind you that i masterbate to fat black women and imagine them farting on my face

fucking gutlet

what you smokin?

2 C L O V E S
C
L
O
V
E
S

The other user speaks the truth. 1-2 cloves daily has been shown to have massive health benefits specifically for testicles, but it has also been shown that too much is also bad for the testes, so stick to 1-2 a day boyos.

malboro. dunhill if i really want that good nicotine kick

>place garlic clove in small canning jar
>add silky white filtered bacon fat
>microwave on high 1 minute
>eat bacon flavored garlic
>drink bacon grease
TESTOSTEROOOOOOOOOOONE

Remember to slice it first, and just don't cook it too long. Oxygen exposure increases allicin bioavailability. Rhonda Patrick did a short piece on it somewhere

Toxic to low test soyboys like you
Then again you think masculinity is toxic, so it might be

This man ate garlic for years non stop and look at him. Would you rather be a sad onion beta or join the garlic chads?

Enjoy not having testes.

>cooking garlic
>not chewing it raw and swallowing like candy
Are you inviting us to Soyboy Club?

But u cant eat much garlic on birth control pills

Think about the way hippies talk about CBD. Picture them toking and saying shit like: "this herb cures cancer, why is it illegal? mannnnn..."
They way these hippie fucks talk about marijuana, all that shit is ACTUALLY true about garlic.
The compound ajoene is what CBD aspires to be. Let me list the ways:
>antioxidant (yes meme tier but wait...)
>anti-clotting
>anti-viral
>anti-bacterial
>anti-fungal
>anti-parasitic (got rid of pin worms this way once)
>literally convinces cancer cells to kill themselves

real talk: can i swallow the clove whole?

thinking about doing the three week garlic cycle to BTFO any intestinal parasites

forgot to mention
>wards off evil vampires

you can cut down the taste by pickling them

Who the fuck takes these stock photos, and why? Is it purely for memes?

Is this true? I literally eat like 3 bulbs of garlic a day minimum because i love roasted garlic. I skewer it and just eat it plain after roasting over hot coal. I would say I eat more garlic than 99.9999% of the world. At what fucking level of consumption is garlic toxic?

of course, what kinda asshole wouldn't do it for the memes?

Search garlic on examine.com
The thresold should be around 25 grams of raw garlic.
I'm not sure if cooked counts to be honest, i think not.

everything in moderation lads

2-3 and it keeps you from getting stomach illnesses probably don't need anymore

Get this bloat maxxing faggot outta here

An user eat onions for a week and his test went from 500ng to 1400ng, saw it on another thread

onion, garlic, beans, white rice

you will be fuckin huge

Bump.

ferment onions and garlic in a brine solution for the triple threat combo of onion/garlic/probiotic pills for maximum gains and gut health

agreed there we some vampires outside my house last night so I offered myself to them but they could smell the garlic on my breath lel

>vasile
>hungarian name
you're triggering me soyboy

unironically what i eat 99% of the time. but with tuna broccoli and corn

but thats how you make basic rice

>sautee some garlic and onion in olive oil and with a bay leaf
>throw in the rice after a bit and let it sautee a bit too
>add water
>near the end of the cooking add cooked beans so they soften a bit and re-heat

and that's a tasty ass basic rice, can do with turnip greens, shredded carrots, peas, whatever
add a full teaspoon of some good butter at the end/when all the water is absorbed and evaporated and then fluffit with a fork, put lid back again and let it rest off heat

t. Portuguese

Wait, just a couple cloves? You guys really can't eat a whole bulb? I've been doing that multiple time, no problems whatsoever, are you sure your problems aren't just placebo?

felbasz engem is

Link? That's a fucking enormous shift.

heló tesik :DDD

van /fit whatssapp csoportunk, írj a [email protected] címre és felveszlek

If you truly wish to know the depth of the garlic benefits, just look at this link

examine.com/supplements/garlic/

Its positive effects are extremely well established. Even things like "rate of sickness" goes down with it.

It seems like the onion meme may also be good because it will also acclimate people to eating "Bad tasting" foods (which are actually extremely good). If people eat garlic, and onions, they partake of a food pallet that desires to be cooked, to be consumed in other dishes, which are natural. A step away from the processed poisons, and sweets. In a way I think that by accepting these foods, you will accept the bitterness of life, and in turn this acceptance will reward you with better well being.

and then look at this picture, spices of european origin but also other "foul tasting" foods are here. People really need to learn how to cook with them again. Many of these will boost test thanks to their estrogen reducing properties, which almost none of the youth eats these days...hence 1/2 of danish boys get female tits for a period of time lol.

Source

In other words, Jews. Since the vampire myth is based on Jews in the first place due to their several thousand year old practice of draining gentile children of their blood in ritual sacrifice.
And as we see, the Jewish media went mad as fuck about this whole garlic/onion thing immediately.

írtam

Veeky Forums user in eastern Europe here

I cannot comment or say anything about test increases but I eat 2 cloves everyday and its amazing for your immune system, I havent been sick or had a cold in 5 years now

sauce?

if I eat 2 cloves of garlic, how do I not smell afterwards forever?

I've tried eating 2-3 cloves a day but my stomach didn't like it. Diarrhea for days. Am I the only one who had this problem? I searched on Google and apparently it's quite common, but I never see it mentioned in these threads.

Try eating less of it. Garlic is very important food.

I got bit by a rabid raccoon while tripping on acid.
went to the hospital and then ate 1 bulb of garlic. Eating it raw with vegetable juice wasn't so bad

>Veeky Forums is a mortal board
get the FUCK out, humanity

It was pretty gud.

Those are some of the shittest fake blood work I think I have ever seen. Did the person who made that ever see what a legit set looked like.

Reminder that if you eat too much of a strong smelling food your body will slowly ecrete a similar odor in your sweat.
One of the reason Indians and the like have their particular odor, from all the spices they eat.

My girlfriend's uncle used to eat garlic cloves raw every day until her dad told him he needs to stop because he always smelled like rancid garlic at family gatherers. Same thing will happen with high daily intake of onions but if you like smelling like a pajeet I wont stop you.

Not an argument. Only soyboys hate the smell of true man, the GARLIC smell

Wario is chad as fuck
>goes hunting for priceless treasures on a regular basis
>CEO of successful, well connected startup
>peacefully negotiated with alien lifeform that initially intended on subjugating earth
>strength rivals that of gorillas and large monsters
>throws lavish parties for his friends and cronies nonstop
>brought his personal luxury sports coup to a go kart race
>friends still on good terms with him after he literally jewed them out of their money
>caught the eye of a tsundere high school girl
>due to Diamond City connections he probably literally has more power over his country than peach does
>had a crush on princess peach when he was younger, but he got over it and isn't being her manchild beta orbiter like mario and bowser are

Only a soyboy would need to rely on something like garlic to raise their test. I guess vegans are all high test since onions and garlic are staples in many of their diets.

I don't know how americanfags season the food but here I put garlic on rice, beans, meat...everything I cook I put garlic. It's pretty good.

>the onion meme
maybe it's a meme, but are you man enough to meme?

That can mean only one thing, user. It's working.

I hope Veeky Forums women aren't this retarded. You should be consuming soy because it boosts your estrogen, not consuming high test foods. Testosterone will make you age like shit instead of giving you big juicy tiddies.

that looks pretty good, pair it with some lentil soup for extra gainz

I only started eating onion daily two or three days ago, but my pits stink like a hairy turks today. I was giving my cousin hell for smelling and being dirty, but I realized that when I went bed it was my sweat that smelt like that. I'm kind of proud now though, I smell really musky.

>yes goyi- guys don't eat too much garlic

crush garlic in milk
???
profit

S I P S is no meme my friend

The trick to eating garlic and onions which give you a zesty musky smell is to smoke a pipe with some aromatic tobacco which when mixed with the musk produces an irresistible pheromone like attraction from women.

>artificial sweeteners
Not gonna make it bro. Too bad. everything else is on point.