FPH: Fat is Beautiful Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OThudA2am1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I legit thought that was a photo of two elephants.

I don't understand how they say it's beautiful. Their skin is discolored due to health defects that they are suffering with due to their weight.
They look like they're bruised

>inb4 not being a motley coloured freak in the current year

top fucking kek

Feminism... Not even once.

bun buns bunself ruined me more than the rest of that drivel combined

Eat my shit up desu

youtube.com/watch?v=OThudA2am1Q

Who is this

mayo soup is god tier bulking munch tbqfhwu

Please don't disrespect wamen!!!

Good tips for the bulk phase.

The lady from star trek

Wheres the skinny pic?

Anita Sarkeesian. She's a feminist who got big in GamerGate, has views like pic-related, and is now trying to censor the internet.
She used to be a cute, but somewhere along the way she did what all feminists do and got fat

based grandma

One of my old friends who is now a complete whale posted the original of this on facebook recently. It made me sad, she used to be a normal person.

Look at all those genetics

>hansis superchubs
FPH groupbuy when

>posts it every thread
>always posts the wrong one first
is this some meme I am unaware of

rekt

>manlets

When will they learn

*blocks your path*

>And have we mentioned how we swim several miles each day, run a marathon once a month, and exercise all the time and yet we're still fat?

Scariest photo I've ever seen

>you child

There is no reason why those blobs can't be beautiful if you think gross muscles are """aesthetic""".

If you actually had this many things wrong with your brain, do you really think your own perception of yourself would be realistic enough to trust a self diagnosis?

I genuinely feel bad for that guy. I don't understand what the appeal is, I mean if he's happy good for him but I'm sure he could do better.

Hey that's literally just what some people like, gross as it is

Those muscles took hard work and dedication.
Being fat is the exact opposite of that.
Muscles are mentally attractive because you have to respect somebody for putting all of that work in.

Too much work for the lazy minded. They don't know that it starts with a decision to try

Men tend to pursue partners that resemble their mothers. Nothing inherently wrong with it I suppose, but his mother was likely a hambeast.

This is why fat people are complaining on not being hired as often. They're fat and sloppy, their car is a mess, they forgot to bring a pen etc. If they can't take care of themselves they can't take care if anything else.

Or it's likely it's a small town and she has the best weed and sucks his dick all night long every night.

Well usually guys with fat fetishes are scrawny manlets

You can't see his body very well, so maybe he's really skinny and short

she just got fat. you cant blame feminism for that.

Because all Veeky Forums people have their lives together like pic related.
Nice generalization, user.
>Those muscles took hard work and dedication.
Is it really all that hard to use a syringe?
>Being fat is the exact opposite of that.
But think of all the dedication it takes for gainers and fat fetishists to blow up huge. Meanwhile, youtube is full of would-be bodybuilders, weightlifters, or athletes who find it tough to consume as much food in a single day. Are they just low-T jawlets?
>Muscles are mentally attractive because you have to respect somebody for putting all of that work in.
So we at least agree that they're not physically attractive.
However, what sort of moron puts all that work into being ugly? And what kind of retard would respect it?

Nigs will literally fuck anything that moves. Fatso is probably his side side side bitch that he puts -100% effort into (negative effort, as in, he makes her buy him shit and work for him) and only fucks when the black booty babes are fucking some hotter nigger guy.

>argues that muscles aren't aesthetic
>is on Veeky Forums
???

Forgot to include the picture! Probably because I'm fat, right?

If the shoe fits, Cinderella. Jesus christ. Did I offend you? Go fuck yourself.

>Probably because I'm fat, right?
Hey, you said it.

>Gets called fat over the internet
>Thank you for ruining my life
How dramatic can one person be?

>replies to wrong person
Gets me every time

>She's a feminist who got big in GamerGate
Nah. Her "feminist frequency" made her infamous, long before GamerGate

Really the only thing that offends me are muscles, not the dummies who usually have them. I'mma fuck myself right after I finish this post, thanks boo.

With that intellectual sense of humor, I bet you got a scholarship to lift weights in college.

Because you have none. You lack discipline.

>There's no reason why the exact opposite of something beautiful can't also be beautiful

>all these people falling for such obvious bait

I don't get this one.

You seem to have read my post while you were distracted. Perhaps you were getting another bicep curl in, or jacking off your next protein shake, so let me make my point a clearer. Muscles aren't beautiful. To consider them beautiful, you're guilty of the same idiocy as these fatties who call themselves beautiful too.
Maybe you don't agree with me (in which case you're a moron too), but I hope I've at least made myself understood.

What to do if you are actually attracted to fatties?

I don't hate them. I dislike narcissists, which of course includes fatties like the ones being posted here, but most I meet in real life are alright people.

I'm also not disgusted by them. I should be, but everything that disgusts most people about them turns me on. I want to starve so a fatty can get fatter. My income is already going to their thighs via taxes, why not cut out the middleman.

I feel so mentally sick but I don't think I want to get better.

She's Austrian, the fatty doesn't know the difference between Austria and Australia

Subtle. You were doing great until 'in which case you're a moron too'.

Overall, well done user.

Looks like somebody needs to log onto fantasyfeeder or feabie.

At least user survived the accident.

Thanks faggot, kys.

To be fair, Austria's real name is Osterreich, which means Eastern Empire. Eternal Anglos are too retarded to understand this so they call them East-ia, while also naming their colony East-alia. So to murricans who never received a geographical education past third grade equivalent, this might be confusing.

What book is this

I HADN'T NOTICED THAT
>you made my day bro

>It's turning us into laughing stock
That ship has long sailed, m'lady.

kek

Fuck knows why but this cracked me up.

>It made me sad, she used to be a normal person.
I swear, you reach a certain size and you become retarded.