>17 inch shoulder width

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifxxbWwzKio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Come here bro

How do I deal with this feel brother

I might as well become a fucking trap at this point

Can the onion meme save me?

First, work on your posture. Keep it good 70% of time, the rest is for resting. Sleep on your back. Train back, chest and shoulder muscles to grow bigger. Also, post pics.

>only 5'9'' but my shoulders are so fucking wide larges feel small on them

I have the opposite issue, I'd donate you some shoulder if I could, and you can give me some height.

I'd much rather be you my friend

what is a good width?

+21 inches

>oh 17 inches thats pretty bad
>i should measure myself
>barely over 16

>mfw 48cm biacromial

isn't the average 17-18 inches?

I remember when I was 13 y/o, too.

at least 1.5x the width of your waist. more would be better.

Actually that is the average measurement of an adult "XL" shirt, I am significantly broader than most people (exempting mega fatcels) had nearly 60cm bideltoid when I actually gymceled

wew
just measured myself and got 21 inches

60 inch chest here, can't even measure my shoulder diameter with a normal tape measure, width is slightly less than most interior doors but sometimes i thun slightly sideways. Really need to work on unshrugging my tight neck posture to get wider, that will help you a lot. Stretch neck, pec minor, thoracic spine, levator scapula, traps. Just unshrugg manually for 30 seconds a few times a day and think about moving your shoulders down and out.

Also, fucking LIFT. You can only improve. Getting big and STRONG will make you wide. Don't just target delts, LATS and back will make you wide. Lift volume for strength on Juggernaut II or something. Do not stop or feel sorry for yourself until you can do 1/2/3/4 with good form and reasonable bodyfat.

Oh wait my chest is 56" inhaled, musta lost some back fat and tiddies since last measured.

I was beginning to wonder here, you're obviously pretty damn tall, I have 120cm (~48") at 191cm (~6'3") relaxed and non-gymceled and I mog just about everyone, and I mean you didn't look THAT gigantic.

Yeah my chest measurement is high partially cuz I have a thoracic kyphosis lmao. I only actually started training "chest" like 3 months ago but my back is really big. I'm 6'8/203cm btw

>thoracic kyphosis
sounds painful boyo

Actually painless just inconvenient at times, made me quit strict overhead press in favor of single arm work. I think it's a "frozen" postural kyphosis from being tall and slouching as a teen. I deadlift with a very rounded upper back and it's never hurt a bit

Are you working on correcting it? Snatch-type movements tend to help a lot with that.

Kinda same here but manlet so my shoulders aren't small

> 19 inches and still a skeleton
Will I make it guys?

Lmao I can never snatch, not for years at least. Yes i do daily postural exercise and stretches and row like a monster. Some improvement maybe but still sortq stuck

19.5" 19yo here

I was ~17" a year and half ago. I did isometric shoulder dislocations with a tensed band everyday. It legit helps.

ALSO FUCKING LIFT

>I did isometric shoulder dislocations

youtube.com/watch?v=ifxxbWwzKio

>tfw 56cm shoulder width @ 185 cm
feels pretty proportional

Oh god FUCK that

thinking 5'9 is small...