Why do you lift?

Why do you lift?

dating is a numbers game. Rejection is a part of the game. The same woman will say yes or no to you depending on the time and situation.

Let rejection be a learning lesson and you will succeed in the dating world long term.

Why not lift?

I guess tonight is the night bitches get slapped..

how did she fuck up her own high five

because i want to be strong

No it isn’t and no she wont

Are you actually autistic?

Nice argument. How the fuck is dating not a numbers game?

fucker

>boardshorts gets rejected by 5,5/10 jewess
/plg/ eternally btfo

So thats a yes

Who was wrong here?

it is absolutely a numbers game, learning to not fear rejection is the key to being confident and having success with women. i used to be shy as fuck hiding in the corner of the party all the time until i got over myself and stopped being scared that i was gonna embarrass myself

those are some slow reflexes. He shalve of easily got the drop on her

Well the chick is clearly stuck up. A simple "I'm just not interested" or an excuse to walk away would suffice. That dude looks like a Chad though so I'm sure he doesn't really give a fuck. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

i can feel the channeling of incels is strong in this one

>dude looks like a chad though
he can look however he wants, he's a tripfag on Veeky Forums so that autism is gonna prevent him from actually slaying

Is rape ok in this situation?

his current wife is getting deported

lol you mean as a comeback to getting dunked on this hard? sorry but no

desu that guy is out of her league

what is it with big guys going for womanlet latinas? boardie is right on the same path as bugenhagen, get a son and the poor sub 5'10" guy is gonna hate you later on

>what is it with big guys going for womanlet latinas?
They put out more.
That's it.

Dang this guy deserves better. Sad

>womanlet
She’s 5’8”

bomb pussy

that's not how 5'8" looks like next to someone that's scraping 6'4"
maybe 5'8" in heels

How do I handle getting rejected by guys?

It's because they are weirdly agreeable and sexually open. I'm 6'3 my latina gf was on my period and i joked that she should suck me off as a joke. She took me to the car and gave the best BJ of my life. I feel like i would have no problem fucking this girl for life

>asking a girl out
>Chad/alpha

This. Alot of guys want to be these amazing charismatic slayers and never get rejected. You can not have both.

They're submissive unlike stronk independent white womyn. Best ones are good mothers too due to traditional upbringing.

>dating is a numbers game
If you're blind and cant aim sure

why cant you twats tell whose into you before you go balls deep on people

because rejection doesn't matter and going your route takes too much time. go up, say hi, takes 3 seconds.

When I'm rejected by a chick I just laugh it off and move on. I'm not going to let one little thing like that ruin my evening. I don't understand why women can't do the same. They expect to be desired. I suppose it's tied into them being handed so much and being flooded with attention any other time.

>out with buds
>super crazy friend is trashed and calls me over to group of girls
>do my best to wingman and set him up
>don't really want to be there
>start watching cfb on tv and ignore the girls
>6/10 sits down and starts getting googly eyed with me
>blow her off
>she starts feeling my arms and back
>somehow find a way to ignore her even more
>starts pantomiming kissing and pointing at her mouth
>realize shes waiting for me to make the first move
>im not making any move
>time passes, asks me if i want to come hang at her place
>"not really, no...im in the middle of rewatching gantz and starting a new book"
>she flips shit and screaming about how hot she is and her friends call me a fucking asshole
>laugh all the way home

alfa as fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

>implying height isn't pure luck
There are plenty of people that are taller than their parents.

>B-but I did all these things so sex is guaranteed!! Why won't you fuck me!!!1!1!1
Women are neckbeards by default.

Just sitting in the corner drinking is fine. Being fit doesn't cure my antisocial behaviour. When I neck myself nothing would've mattered anyways, at least I die fit.

>B-but I did all these things so sex is guaranteed!! Why won't you fuck me!!!1!1!1
>Women are neckbeards by default.

My reaction to reading this.
But you have a point to be honest. Made me think.

It would send a strong message to all women. You'd be a martyr for a cause basically.

Fuck, here it is

it's not pure luck. There is a luck component, but if you marry a tall woman the chance of getting a tall son is higher. Think about bell curves, if you are 6'4" like boardie and breed with a 5'3" woman your son may hover around 5'9" +-4" (range 5'5"-6'1") whereas with a 5'10" woman your sons are 6'3" +-4" (range 5'11"-6'7"). Sometimes there's even larger ranges and you have some lucky guy that made it out of the pit, but you're playing with fire there.

Women are told that men are sex-addicted maniacs who will fuck anything that moves, so when one rejects them it messes with them. Crazy how some will react

This

Facing your fears will cure your autism, mr. autismo. Try it sometimes.

You triggered the fuck out of some incels in this thread

JUST

Latinas are freaks in the sack bro

t. Jeb!

To be fair with Jeb's genes, his kids were doomed from the start.

Reason why he got rejected:
long sleeves

I don't see the problem, it's just the average 56% family