I need some motivation Veeky Forums, just had a terrible workout

I need some motivation Veeky Forums, just had a terrible workout
>doing squats 5x5 (strength training)
>decide i'll do AMRAP on my last set (for fun)
>Forget to and do a 5th set of 5 reps
> Unrack the bar and immediately rack again ( no motivation)

it all went downhill from there. Bench press just felt shite.

>Barbell row
>can't lift 40kg
>mfw i'm trying to lift 30kg and bar reaches my ankles
>Stack weights to try and lift the bar to my shins
>look like a complete idiot. drawing attention to how much of a lanklet I am
>Only hit 4 sets and just cba for the 5th
>Try to do chin-ups but not feeling

ik this isn't my personal blog and that but how can I increase my barbell rows for next time? How can I stay motivated throughout my short workout??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/07/the_second_story_of_echo_and_n.html
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/10/the_story_of_narcissus.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't do it because you have shitty genetics and an untermensh mindset. You will be tiny and weak forever and hate your body for the rest of your life.

Motivation is a bullshit modern myth dude. It doesn't exist, or at least it's not a reliable enough incentive to do things. You really just need to keep in mind that you are ultimately in control of everything you do and just *do* the things you mean to do.

This guy is a fag but he's right about your mindset. But that's the mindset you're encouraged to have by modern culture, which tells you that you need to sign away your free will and agency to these spurious abstract notions like "motivation". Breaking out of that way of thinking is one of the best things you can do for yourself.

motivation, inspiration same difference.
I felt stupid ill this week and browsing Veeky Forums made me want to get up and go lift today because I was feeling a bit better.

Even your words helped me, that's what I mean by motivation mane

I just made these and was dumping them in the other motivation thread but will dump em here too.

This one is good for insecure people and cuck fetishists.

youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw

>can't lift 40kg
The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Oh and btw since you're a beginner, it only gets worse from here. Buckle up, nigger

This is pretty fucking true. What pill is this?

I don't know what kind of pill he is, but if you've never checked out The Last Psychiatrist before I *highly* recommend it.

Especially this post, which is his best (and really benefits from reading it more than once):
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/07/the_second_story_of_echo_and_n.html

>can't lift 40kg

Posted wrong link lmao
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/10/the_story_of_narcissus.html

Who are these posts by? I'm just curious.

The last psychiatrist, great blogger.
Kind of sad he stopped posting.

Thanks m8, wish I could've found this in my "insecure high schooler" years of Veeky Forums browsing lol

I'm going to keep saying this till my head falls off.

YOU. DON'T. NEED. MOTIVATION. YOU. NEED. DICIPLINE.

Man I discovered this place in middle school, now I'm 22.
I honestly think it's a self selecting crowd. when shit's going good for me, I don't find anything posted here to be that interesting or worth responding to. I literally go on reddit or youtube or just don't hang out on the computer.
But these days, for example, I'm kinda lonely and overpressured at work and suddenly all of this is very fucking compelling. Maybe I'm just bored, IDK.
Anyway. I wish TLP was still posting because I'd like to hear his opinion on the current ABSOLUTE STATE of things.

what one NEEDS to do is go to the gym 3-4 times a week and push oneself while there, preferably following a program

This is about the stupidest fucking thing I've read all week. thanks for the laugh tho