Think for a moment

think for a moment

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/champion-powerlifter-killed-mma-fighter-11025351.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any lifter without training can kick the ass of any dyel with training.

When you learn martial arts you learn shit like grapples, but you can't grapple someone stronger than you. So all you can do is punch and kick, and the stronger guy has the advantage since he just needs one shot in while you're probably giving him baby kisses.

Some people do both AND carry a gun.
You have no excuse to not do all three.

This

>These two things exist
No way dude

>all these brotier exercises like curls and bench press makes my jaw stronger, just like in my japanese animes!
>having muscles means I know how to throw a punch and keep my guard up!

Yeah no

>One's for aesthetics
>One's for fun

If you're doing martial arts to actually fight someone irl outside of the boundaries of a competition you should probably just carry a gun. Doing MMA or something with the fantasy of kicking someone's ass irl is pretty fucking beta and seems to forget that assault charges exist and are heavily enforced. Plus, if someone punches you the right way or you fall weird you could fucking die. I know a guy who knows a guy who's in jail for punching someone who then fell down and hit their head on a stool and died right there.

I thought about it.

It takes you like 5 minutes to learn how to throw a punch. How retarded are you?

Am i the only one who trains for health, strength and flexibility?

>Striking and fight reflexes don't require training

But now that he's in prison his martial arts training is going to pay off as he defends his anal virginity.

if you think you can beat up a trained boxer because your dyel ass can bench 225 , thats fucking hilarious. I would seriously pay $100 to watch you get your ass handed to you.

only uncivilized monkeys get into situations where they have to fight someone. people will be scared of even fighting you if you are big. i know that muscle mass has little to do with fighting ability but i would still never fight a mr olympia contestant

I'd rather knock someone out with one punch than be a dyel slapping Hulk on the nose and just making him angrier.

I'd throw him a kick to the nads. He'd be completely defenseless because he never trained to deal with that.

HAHAHAH, nice bait

lol alright bro

>Hurr if I just protect my head and keep up my guard while launching quick jabs I'll be invincible
>CRUNCH
Goodbye, your nads.

>It takes you like 5 minutes to learn how to throw a punch. How retarded are you?
Not as retarded as you apparently.
I know guys that are by your self-expressed opinions "manlets" one is 5'4" the other is 5'7" .
2 self-assured and over-confident assholes who were easily over 6'1" tried pushing them around at the gym one day.
To make a long story short, my 2 friends trained in some really serious "fighting" skills. The 2 asshats that started with them were flay on their back in less than 30 seconds.
It was funny to watch.

>So all you can do is punch and kick, and the stronger guy has the advantage since he just needs one shot in while you're probably giving him baby kisses.

Have you watched any MMA fight. One strike KOs are not the norm. Even a KO monster like GGG takes some time. Besides, most bodybuilders don't use their whole kinetic chain because they are not trained to do so, if they are flexible enough to utilize it.

You're basically hoping for a lucky punch. Lifting helps in a fight, but not by much. A person that spends a year training in the gym will not beat a person who spent a year doing martial arts training if they both started around the same size at the beginning of their training. The fighter would win 99% of the time.

It was funny in your imagination, which is where it happened.

Though any street fight really comes down to who gets sucker-punched first.

Yes and body builders can run faster than Usain Bolt

nah, I've been in 3 fights where I got sucker punched first. I ended up winning every one of those.

btw i fucking hate it when girls scream bloody murder when it's time for violence

Usain Bolt was disqualified though for drug use.

So the bodybuilder wins by default.

Take that, fag. Bodybuilders win again.

lol, wasnt there a powerlifter that got killed from a amateur fighter recently?

>this is what meatheads actually believe

Lol

Who gives a shit, I'm not a dumb nigger trying to pick fights with whoever looks at me funny. I got better shit to do man.

Ok meathead,keep believing your own bullshit.

Lol id destroy ronnie coleman and so would most amateurs

>thinking martial arts is about picking fights
>doesn't understand what self defense means

im guessing you back down from every confrontation there is?

>i dont know you!
>let go of my purse!

I've boxed for 12 years and practiced BJJ for 4, never been in a street fight. Only idiots and people who feel the need to prove something to themselves get into fights with random

>Working out in order to fight better.
It's called live somewhere free and shoot a faggot that wants to play stupid games.

I literally had to fight 8 "teenage" negros on my way to the corner store to get an energy drink for work the other day

Thank fucking God they were lanklets and didnt have weapons or Id be dead

And thank God for 6 years of boxing and muay thai

>thinks its easy to just pull out your gun and shoot someone intentionally

Unless you live in Brazil, this rarely ever happens

Not just any powelifter but an elite world class champ

google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/champion-powerlifter-killed-mma-fighter-11025351.amp

you forget that ronnie coleman was a cop. he probably knew how to fight

im working out 3 times a week, should i start boxing? what days? im skelly, is it better to gain some weight first so i dont burn calories boxing?

i dont think you can easily take on 8 people all at once even if you are trained. Maybe 3 but if you are taking on 8 I hope you are running while you are fighting

You cannot fight if you cannot touch your toes or scratch your back. He wouldnt even hit me.

And? I'm grateful we live in a peaceful society in this great nation but that's not a fucking argument. Personnel defense is protection of personal liberties. Violating them by threatening my life voids theirs.

You only have to KO 1 or 2 of them before the whole pack of them fucks off...

good bait

Thats the point Dingus. Act like a decent, assertive person and there will be no confrontation.

Fought a 6'3 240 guy that had like a 450 squat and a 380 bench, dude was a monster. My lanklet ass climbed that fucker like I was a spider monkey and RNC'd him in like 15 seconds.

I'm convinced there's no good way to get into a IRL confrontation without acting like a total nigger and hanging around scum

Even then, just get a concealed carry license.

>thinks life is like the movie Jack Reacher

nahhhhhhhhh. unless you are much larger than them and scare them with just your appearance, they are all jumping you

Nice RP thread

I once caught a sword mid strike with my bare hands due to my superior strength from doing 5x5 for 3 years

>i only ever leave my house to go to work or go to the gym, the post

You live a boring life bro

>train mma for 3 years
>lift
>fight 2 tournaments and win
>one of the best in my class
>get approached by group of skinny teenagers while walking to mcdonalds one night
>get suckered punched, knocked out, robbed, jaw broken before I even knew what was happening
>stumble home hungry

Feels bad

Im just telling you what happened. And yes I was bigger than those niggers. They were "teenagers".

When someone sees their buddy get their leg basically chopped off by a low kick they shit themselves.

Not at all.

Don't go to areas where there's niggers around

Don't hang around addicts/shitty people

Don't go to trashy places

It's that simple. Even if something happens, hey, you got a concealed carry license.

Wrong.

Avoid and deescalate.

Dude pay attention to your surroundings 24/7 no matter what

Head on a swivel, you're never safe. Complacency kills.

The problem is you think everyone is decent. You don't know if an argument is going to escalate into the guy trying to headbutt you because the other guy and possibly his friends think you are being an annoying prick. You can always run though if they do decide to just stop talking and come after you

Do you know how I know you've never been in a fight?

What a terrible way to have an adventure

>the guy who kills people just because they punched him in the chest

good to know you are a filthy animal

You sound like a dumbass honestly.

>I like to put myself in unsafe situations because ADVENTURE xD!

They only jump you if you're struggling with the first one, or they're actual criminals. These lanklet teenagers were just being dipshits but none the less they may have learned a lesson.

Ive been in over 50 fights. Its my hobby.

>The faggot who shows off his arms and calls it a gun show.

By this logic a fatass marksmanship expert is better than all of Veeky Forums. Every method of training has its perks.

nice job triggering these fightfags :^)

Yeah and ive lived 10 times the life youll ever live

Real fights are not for fun, kiddo.

Only a few times have I even been pissed off in street fights desu

Most of the time I'm having the time of my life

some place safe and WHITE like a country music concert

yee haw cracker

>the brainlet who can't stay on topic

also, you seriously want me to believe you kill people while you are posting an anime picture?

>friend has been training various martial arts from child
>Offers to teach me in his free time
>KK
>"Alright user, now I want you to try and get out of this hold"
>do it easily
>"W-well you had to rely on your strength to muscle through it."
>Mfw

>he bragged on 4 chan

>real fights are not for fun, kiddo
>would rather kill than to just avoid the fight

enjoy your chronic injuries and brain damage mma fags

Youre damn right I did

oh, no. 60 of the 16000 mirders a year in the US once happened at a country music concert. whatever will we do?

you're not ever perfecrtly safe, but some things are clearly not safe.

are you retarded? if someone's punched you, the fight has long since started.

>brainlet who thinks you fight someone every time you train

And that is how I know you're lying, kiddo

We are here brother..

so your solution is to pull out your gun and just shoot that person? Good to know your a filthy animal

*taps you on your shoulder*
Heh, Hokuto Shinken is invincible. Your big bodybuilder muscles won't stand a chance

ATATATATATATATATATATA AAHH TAAAA

Omae wa mo shindieru, kid....

That video is fucking rough. That was like that scene from Indiana Jones where he fights the huge Nazi by the plane, but if he kicked the Nazi in the head and crushed his skull with repeated punches while he was down

>Hey user! You've been getting big! What's your motivation for training?
>I just want to hurt people.
Literally Stephen Paddock levels of psychosis. Not even kidding.

training to age gracefully

No u

no, kiddo, a filty animal takes a swing at another person. i'm just putting that filthy animal down.

lmao enjoy those group boxfit classes, i bet you haven't even train for a year in any fighting, way to reveal your shitty skills, you absolutely spar every session after you get past beginner gains

oh yeah 500 some ppl shot in a night

just a one time thing in the land of the free, you stick around other white folks and carry ur little piece I'm sure you'll be safe

first post best bait

>carries guns everywhere he goes
>one drunk guy decides to push your face at a family party
>decides to kill him
>im not a filthy animal

glad to know in every situation you would kill someone just to avoid a fight

More people die over the weekend in any number of black or Mexican dominated hoods. But illegal gun ownership in cities with most guns banned doesn't fit the narrative.

Legal registered guns, after taking away suicides, are used so little in actual homicides that they're at the level of somewhere like Switzerland, which has one of the lowest gun crime levels in the world for the amount of guns owned per household.

What is the difference between explosive power, maximum strength and hypertrophy?

Honestly guys I lift and watch ufc and that alone has allowed me to choke out a BJJ orange belt pretty easily

>thinks every sparring session are with 2 people going 100% on each other

way to reveal you are the ego fighter

neither the continuum falacy nor a red herring is an argument, kiddo

>equivocating

>changing goalposts
>thinks when fighters say that they don't go 100% in sparring they mean they go at 50% or even lower

Doing sparring always means going above 80% to keep it true and honest, please stop posting you are just ashaming yourself, only beginners spar at 50% or lower

100% means trying to murder, going lower intensity is still hard sparring, hard sparring still leaves brain damage

Stop making fight threads you retards know absolutely nothing about fighting.

link/webm?