Tell me Veeky Forums, why do you lift?

Tell me Veeky Forums, why do you lift?

I couldnt bear to look at my pathetic form in the mirror everyday if i dont. The shame keeps me going

I lift for this

I only play team sports and swim/run. I mean, hello fellow lifters! I lift for le Zyzz army. heheh.

I starting lifting for girls but now I just do it because I'm a narcissist.

Healthy Body
Healthy Mind
Healthy life

I’m in it for this

lose virginity one day
>tfw 28khv

I lift so that I don't look like pic related when I'm old plus I like to look musclear

Building muscle will help speed my metabolism, which will help me lose the weight I need to lose. It'll also help me carry that weight during regular exercise.

I want to see if people treat me differently when I'm in shape. I want to see if I feel any differently. I want to run, jump, fight, dance, and screw like I see regular people do.

Health, aesthetics, strength

dont worry brah im 19 and only lost my virginity 5 years ago

Yeah that pic is so inspirational, a seven-foot tall lesbian posing with children that aren't hers

children take after the father

that woman's mate is probably her brother or father

lol

>I want what I want

Physical and mental health

I want to be powerful, vital, sexually dangerous, potentially violent, mysterious and virile

Physical health, improved appearance, girls, and mostly to make my fit big brother proud.

He doesn't like you.

i don't like you either. we're wanted men, we have the death sentence in the state of texas

For the power and the aesthetic
I'm a 6'5 lanklet and people have been overestimating my strength my entire life when I'm actually weak as fuck and it's led to some embarassing moments

And of course as a lanklet I look a lot skinnier than most people would so I need to fill out more
Pic related, my goal body

Same here

I lift for the post-workout high that keeps my crippling depression at bay for 1h
1h of peace every 24 hours

>Tell me Veeky Forums, why do you lift?
Usual part of my off-season training. During competition season its either 1 day a week or zero days a week depending on what's going on.

Because I ain't gay

one day some girl might look at me like this, and I want to be ready

So this...this is the power of quads

This

cute

a long gf

Same

Revenge

So stay fit and healthy for as long as possible

post body

I lift so i have an excuse to eat 5 onions everyday

Don't even know anymore. It's just something I do now