When will i lose the fat?

In a month ive gone up to lifting 23kg on the arm lifting machine thing and 45kg and 35kg on 2 seperate leg machines.
Also 100 leg-ups.
On non gym days i still walk.

I eat around 1016 to 2002 calories a day and im female of average hight and im 102kg.

When will i not be fat anymore?
Do i keep keep lifting heavier?

Dont tell me to eat less please.

Other urls found in this thread:

hypothermics.com/home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop eating.

Depends, have you lost any weight at all? If you have, then delete your post, you're doing something right.

If you haven't, check the sticky, and delete your post.

Average height female should be eating no where near 2000 calories if trying to lose weigh.

Stick to 1200 per day max.

Eating fruit and focusing in calories never gonna make it. Eat plenty of hard core green vegetables: (Kale, brocolli, asparragus, swiss chards). Don't eat sugar or anything sweet. Cut grains completely until you get to your ideal weight. Research about keto and intermitent fasting, believe me it works, give it a month fully committed and you won't regret it. Look up Eric Berg in youtube, it will sound strange at the begining, but it is real.

do 100 burpees a day

I was losing more weight before i started lifting.

The sticky doesnt answer my questions.

>1200
Noooooofucku lol

Fu k keto, fick that shit.
No more.
Never again.

Welp, one try to help, I forgot this was Veeky Forums, enjoy the ride.

They're right you fat fuck, to an extent. Limit your caloric intake to about 1500 a day, make it consistent. Eat cleaner, not keto exactly, but adopt a diet rich in veggies, whole grains, and lean meats. Cut out refined and processed sugars/foods entirely.

Also, the sticky tells you exactly what you need to learn you fatass. Stop being lazy and making excuses for your own shortcomings, fatass.

>WAH I can't lose weight
>Help Obi Fit Kenobi, you're my only hope!
We've offered you help roastie, now lose some weight, take what we've given you, or get the fuck out and kill yourself.

>I eat around 1016 to 2002
What kind of range is that? Lol
Stick to one diet plan with a readonable caloric deficit.

Oh fuck i meant.

1600 to 2200

>102 KG

Anonette, I...

Not him but if you arent willing to eat less calories than your disgusting body burns just accept that you are a failure who doesnt deserve to be anything but a fat ugly waste of space.

Switch to keto. Do intermittent fasting. Avoid carbs like the devil (explicit in keto but it bears repetition).

Calorie counting is for retards who don't understand how inaccurate calorimetry is and how sneaky companies are at calculating the calories of their products. They don't burn the final product, they literally just add the average for each ingredient together and that's how they get total calories.

That's because weight loss is far more dependent on diet than exercise. I say "do keto" because the body has a natural satiation hormone that gets cucked by carbs. I lose weight on eating bacon and eggs everyday. Because I literally can't overeat them. That leptin won't allow me to eat indefinitely.

CONT.

Not only calorimetry but different macros are treated differently in the body. As I said, you have to be a fucking idiot to believe in calorimetry after reading up on how stupid it is.

>I was losing more weight before i started lifting.

Ray Cronise predicts that to be the case. You might find the answers you're seeking in his stuff: hypothermics.com/home/

Nope nope nope, ive done that for years and it inconveniences everyone.
Its expensive as fuck toi ciz baccon is unhelthy as fuck and i would rather eat salmon.

Its expensive and inconvenient

It's $15 for roughly 150 eggs at Costco. 20-50$ for a 5 lb bag of whey.

I admit the bacon is, relatively, pricey. But the above shit lasts forever. You can literally use food stamps for that shit.

I do recommend keto. Imagine being a nomad human thousands of years ago. You'd only have vegetation, which is low cal (so you have to eat a lot) and the meat you could hunt. This was mostly after hours of foraging. Grains, potatoes, wheat, etc. were a rarity and only in certain parts of countries. This is also the reason many have weak jawlines, crooked teeth in our modern society (not enough chewing).

It seperates me from my husband and family members and acquaintances cuz i cant eat the same as them!
FUCK WHEY

It also makes me fail easy and quick as fuck beleiving some foods cause fat when its just me eating too much.

Short cuts are bullshit.

if you're not willing to change your lifestyle, how do you expect to change your body? your body is a direct reflection of your lifestyle choices. how badly do you want to be Veeky Forums?

>short cuts are bullshit

Your excuses are bullshit, missy. It's as easy to undereat on a high-protein high-fat diet as it's easy to overeat on (most) high-carb diets.

>It seperates me from my husband and family members and acquaintances cuz i cant eat the same as them!

So you want to be a fat cow who uses inefficient strategies for your goal. kkkkkkk

2002 calories? How autistic are you that you can round to 2000? Also you dumb cunt legs are one of the strongest muscles in the body and if you've just started lifting, which it sure sounds you have, you aren't making actual gains, your brain is just learning to use your existing muscle fibers at a higher efficiency. You will know this has stopped once you are unable to make progress on a caloric deficit. ALSO

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Fuck you ive been 2 a ward which made me over eat and become fat.

Im now eating 1600 to 2200 calories now and lifting as heavy as possible.

Well when am i going to make gains and lose fucking fat? I dont plan to stop lifting ever.

>Fuck you ive been 2 a ward which made me over eat and become fat.
>
>Im now eating 1600 to 2200 calories now and lifting as heavy as possible.

That's nice. But for one, you calorie count. Which is retarded. You might as well guesstimate the number of sand grains on a beach.

Second, I'm fucking telling you. The body already has a hormone that regulates eating (Leptin). When you eat a bunch of shitty carbs, you cuck it. When you eat shit other than shitty carbs, your body autoregulates your eating.

If I'm eating 6 pieces of bacon and I'm feeling satiated on 5, no fucking force in the world can make me eat the last piece. That's the power of not cucking Leptin.

EC STACK if you want to hurry up the weight loss

CONT

And in the event you take my advice, the transition from non-keto to keto really sucks for the first 2-3 days. And then you notice you have more energy and your mental train of thought gets more rapid.