YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MIweO9f23A
youtube.com/watch?v=1yY85ecYBzM
youtube.com/watch?v=3u2wzSCJYzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1rms lmao

This is why I hate and don't respect women

whatever crazy shit she is doing its obviously working.

she has a tight thick ass.

so.. not sure what there is to be laughing at

it's men that made her this way bucko

you're part of the problem

This. Yall niggas retarded.

that stuff did nothing for her body, shes just no fat and blessed with a good ass....

Made her what way? If anyone's part of the problem it's you for making excuses for this dumb shit

>women have no agency
feminism in a nutshell, ladies and goys

Do you honesty think this girl really does this as a "workout"? She's clearly only doing this on cam for instrawhore

hey pajeet this is a terrible thread

that first one would actually be a decent glute exercise depending on the band resistance i bet

it looks like it'd be good to replace barbell thrusts with if for whatever reason you don't like them/can't do them

Yes that's exactly what he's saying.
The blue pill is thinking men and women are equal, the red pill is knowing women are children and have no agency, the black pill is realizing that, because of this, our condition can only be improved if we taken upon ourselves the duty to guide and take care of our women, because, like sheep, they can be led astray in an instant.

youtube.com/watch?v=-MIweO9f23A
heheheheheheheheheh3h3h3h3h

>yall

Checked.

I cant believe no one asked for sauce yet, low test soygoys.

Sauce pls

>fat and blessed

So men made her an attention whore? I cannot even imagine what kind of mental gymnastics you have to do in order to defend that kind of behavior. Let me guess, it was Liam Hemsworth that made Miley Cyrus go completely bonkers too to drive away the perfect guy away so she can go get dicked by a bunch of other idiots because she's a free spirit or whatever.

Yeah I'd like sauce too on generic attention whore fit girl number 583

That's a good ass exercise actually

most of these types of girls are already in shape but not from these "exercises." They usually come in real late when no one is around and asks someone to record them doing maybe 5 reps of the craziest things they can think of to seem like they are fitness geniuses. Its just for attention. The girls who actually worked for a big ass are the ones who do olympic lifts.

laugh if you want it works for chicks

who are trying to look like that

not ever chicks wants to be bb/pl/or bikini model

some just want to be fuckable

seeThere is no way at all this girl does this workout regularly

lol

why would they sneak to do oly lifting?

wtf use ur brain kid

Because they're dumb roasties that want instagram likes and followers? Are you 12 or what?

so they want attention and likes so they DON'T show themselves doing a hard/complicated oly lift??

It doesn't work. Squatting and all the exercises where you over exaggerate sticking out your ass won't make your ass like that. Its 90% genetics

Why do these meme exercises make me rage?

The girl you're posting is doing actual exercises. The girl in OP is doing sexual fake bullshit for her instashit followers to jack off too. Do you understand the difference now kiddo?

t. dyel

So you're telling me she also managed to increase her bra size, right?

yeah look at the genetics on this bitch. a pale skinny ass white bitch, built like a pipe cleaner.

Don't believe your fucking eyes or anything

>big ass
>tiny thighs and calves
looks ridiculous

kys

shes eating to surplus and padding

what's this girl's name

>whatever gives me a reason to stick out my ass

Am I wrong to rage at this? Is there a male equivalence to this?

how is flailing yourself about and flopping around on the floor meant to be functional?

dumb bimbo showing off, nothing funny here

You're raging at a chick being sexy?

you get furious at the flowers and sunshine too?

yeah you need to sort yourself out before you go school shooter.

Traditionally it should make you feel good to see an attractive member of the opposite sex or if ur gay at least indifferent

There is more to life than praising instagram whores.

you gotta take the different pose and the obviously anabolic lighting into account there m9.

What they're doing is the expression of vanity, not beauty. You're retarded or trolling.

What is the guy in the back doing lmaoo

Im pretty sure that's her faggot boyfriend

I knew girls in high school that went from sticc to thicc just from hitting puberty, what's this pic supposed to show?

maybe that she was already an adult

Because through acting like whores for attention, these roasties make a mockery of our hobby. When they hit the wall in a few years they'll blame their previous behaviour on ordinary men.

>how is flailing yourself about and flopping around on the floor meant to be functional?

It's stupid looking for sure, and you can't progress at it, but it'd probably do wonders for your mind/body connection and mobility to learn some of these movements.

>tfw not strong enough to front raise my deadlifts

If you're main priority is being a faggot, yes

why is all of her fat hiding from her upper body?

Can you scare fat away? plz repsond

It's like you want people to call you out on your reddit spacing

She just built her ass muscles with a shit ton of ass exercises and is doing a lordosis pose

She's pretty hot though

This just takes the cake at the retard birthday party

Jesus christ I just sinned in my pants.

>when the normal height guy towers at least a foot over him

this meme makes no sense
it simply looks better and easier to read if you space 2 lines
instead of 1
you dumb fuck

spoken like a true gentlesir

+1 upvote to you my friend!

kek'd

But can you even consider this a diddly? I mean her knees just instantly drop, her legs are too far apart. Wtf

I bet she tells people this is her total body workout routine.

could someone do a quick brap post? thanks

Abby Pollock. She's really cute, to be honest.

What macros does padding have? Does it fit in a keto diet?

The first exercise she did is legit tho (minus the bar). Great for people with anterior pelvic tilt. The rest however...

This. Faggots screaming "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SAUCE" when they see a random whore on the internet are the cancer killing this board.

it took years for this bitch to learn how to pose for instagram

Not gonna lie. For some reason I wanna fuck a skinny girl with a small ass like pic on left. Idk I just wanna try it

Why is it girls working out their ass are always doing these meme routines?

now imagine her doing that on yor nuts

The number of times I've seen this at the gym makes me sad

You cunts are taking this thread way too seriously.

It's YLYL you're supposed to scroll through and laugh at shit, maybe post your own stuff for others to laugh at.

Not debate the credibility of every single fucking image and getting annoyed by what you see.

Rage somewhere else.

Actually the first exercise is the only one i have an issue with, as it is dependant on you going into hyperlordosis. There are definitely better methods for training glutes.
The other exercises are actually pretty smart (since they're more or less squat and lunge movements)

She is clearly baiting thirsty virgins and betas to get the instragram bucks and sell photos at some expo with some sour losers like you. She abuses the behaviour of men, who throw their money at every whore shaking her butt in front of the camera. Men enable this by giving her attention. Is this easy enough to understand, brainlet?

Because some idiot on memestagram with an ass said it’s what they should do.

For the normie population 90% of how well fitness advice of any kind is received is based on how good the person giving that advice looks. Even if it’s obviously nonsense (pertinent example - ‘glute exercises’. Half of how your ass looks is based on fat distribution and the strength/size of your hamstrings - isolating the glutes isn’t going to do shit for anyone who doesn’t already have an ass.)

>goes to the gym to do bodyweight, resistance-band and some sz-bar exercises
>not a attention whore
Yeah mate, shes so pure. Dont forget to like, subscribe and buy her merch and whey protein.

Oh this means she was perfect all along and all her problems come from others. How convenient wow

Nah you hate them because you don't know how to start a simple conversation with them and get laid. Faggot

wtf is this shieeet?
kekx2

the snap mobile

So she looks like that cause of her genetics?

>still no way to play webms on ios

>fallout shirt
fuck i don't care if she's retarded i want her

Fuck thats some nice slam meat, post sauce

Kek

I agree with the first exercise is the only legit one. Her form is wacky of course.
AFAIK Chris Duffin really knows his stuff and he also does this youtube.com/watch?v=1yY85ecYBzM
For proper explanation of why resistance bands are great when working on hip extension see youtube.com/watch?v=3u2wzSCJYzw

Asses are purely genetic for women, just like any instagram model she just sells meme exercises to flat women.

> posting a girl quite explicitly confirmed to have had injections

Yes

that guy is hilarious, the amount of stupid shit coupled with his seriousness is hilarious