Have gf

>have gf
>be genuinely happy
>everything is perfect
>wake up

i've had these types of dreams too many times user

>have dream that I cheated on my wife and strangled the girl I cheated on her with
>dream haunts me for weeks

>>dream haunts me for weeks
this is the worst part

>dream that you are choking the life out of a naked girl you just got done having sex with so she doesn't tell your wife then when you're finished and she's lying there a cold husk of a human being, you look over your handiwork, satisfied

I hate my subconscious sometimes, had it last month, still remember it almost on a daily basis.

>actually have gf
>unhappy and stressed because of her
>have dreams of better gfs
>wake up
>break up with gf
>much happier

I have dreams that I can jump super far.

>I've had recurring nightmares
>I was loved for who I am
>and missed the opportunity
>to be a better man

> have actual gf
> think about being single all the time
> afraid of breaking up with her because I don’t have the balls and don’t want to hurt her
> but also love her and care about her and constantly torn about what to do
Being in a relationship is not all it’s cracked up to be. But I know my autist ass won’t find another girl if I break up with her. I just want to lift and travel.

Dude fuck you, that's way too far.

>be dreaming
>About to sleep with grandmother
>Wake up in a cold sweat contemplating existence

from a kissless virgin standpoint, it almost seems like >tfw no gf feel is better than actually >tfw gf

But boy would i like to have someone in my arms in the morning when i wake up
Wish i wasnt so autistic and insecure

Both have their drawbacks and it is nice to just cuddle somebody and feel them and smell them but being single also gives you so much freedom. I’m too autismo to fuck randos when I’m single and I’m afraid of never being with anybody if I break up with my gf

why do normalfags place so much value on getting a gf?

pro tip, its not that great.

Relationships take a lot of energy that could be put to better use lifting

well, i fell in love, it was mutual, and my life changed forever

i'm now working harder than i ever had, without thinking or making an active effort i'm limiting my time spent on objectively frivolous things such as Veeky Forums and vidya

my life is changing, for the better... that song i thought that song take me to church was a meme, but it's true... you go through a deathless death when you fall in love

i hope you guys find a GF soon

i fell for oneitis meme and it turned out to nothing

i hate myself desu

>NoFap
>dream about thicc sloot
>cream myself in my sleep
>wake up with sticky groin and feeling like pic related
>at least I creampied that sloot with a gallon of cum

Trips checked.

The longer one goes without a GF, the more it appears that one couldn't get a GF even if one wanted to.

Take me to church is about gay bois getting gaymarriaged.

It's about love is love, regardless of gender or identity.

I've never had a white gf and I've been with amazing loyal Qt3.14 gf for over a year. I don't know what to do lads, am I missing out by not being with a white woman? I just worry that my kids won't look like me

Idk man women are right. We are afraid to settle down. I know I am. I think it depends how young you are and how severe your FOMO is. White women in general are nothing special but you might find one that is actually interesting and someone you can actually be friends with.

In as unpretentious of a way as I can say it, truly not trying to pinch your asses. GET OVER IT. Fuck. Men have literally lost all semblance of shame in my eyes. Stop crying. I bet you're all fitter than me but you just don't have it there mentally read pic related. Understand you don't have hymens for testicles and regulate your self indulgent feeling sorry for yourself thinking. It's not actually the exercise and the pics of dudes who look better than me that gets me down on social media or here its the fucking absolute normalcy of pussification. YOU SHOULD ACT LIKE A MAN, anything is giving into the societal superstructure which permeates because they demand everyone be anything but masculine. I believe in you.

That was just the music video.

spotted the virgin

Holy shit I've had that exact same dream. Is it a common fantasy or maybe some primeval memory?

>Move Back to Norway
>Have gf
>Go out a lot, travel with her
>gf becomes wife
>Have beautiful Aryan sons
>wake up

just end it all

id love to throw around body of some small fragile chick around

not dead body, and not in harmfull way.
Just so she knows she is all mine and has to submit

show me a face pic of you and I'll show you mine I've literally smash blonde 9's my entire life.

Some true wisdom right here. Men don’t understand what it means to be men anymore.

>le being a man is about being le stoic male with a stick up his ass
I don't go around telling everyone about my feelings in real life, I just let this shit out when it's anonymous. Some things just fuck with you in a way you don't really know why.
Your picture also only applies to a percentage of females that live in MODERN societies in first world countries.

I had similar dream
>get off train into a city I know but have never seen
>gf from highschool is waiting for me
>she forgives me for everything
>runs into my arms
>hugs me so tight it's hard to breathe
>she loves me again and I know it
>takes my hand, leading me back to her apartment
>dream ends with the two of us walking together happier than I can remember
>wake up next to present gf

wew lads, that one threw me through a loop

He’s saying men don’t know how to embrace their masculinity anymore and reject it because that’s how they think women will like them

you haven't really got to know women then on a visceral level, it doesn't matter because as long as you keep this idealism about them around, they will walk all over you. It's not about treating them like shit but you have to understand what they boil themselves down to is objective, and being some dreamer who koochie koo's them will get you divorced quick. Because your not leading them when your loving them like they're supposed to love you. It's something you gotta learn first hand I guess. You genuinely cemented the argument of my first post. I don't want to be right about this, but apparently getting fit doesnt change a normie beta into an alpha by sheer muscle mass alone. All women are abusive if they're enabled, its raw, but its the truth. It's like thinking you can win the world over with personality alone, you have to have money as a man, charm, looks, and much more interests etc. They don't need shit but their pussy and you enable it.

Congrats I hope your heartfelt commitment of women drowns you in pussy.

no need dude i found a photo of you

>Tfw find love of my life
>find out she's only 40% European
>10% nigger
>1/10th Negro, lads
Idk what to do.

You really are a normie.

Don’t worry about percentages like an autist

>have no friends
>have no gf
>any time i have a dream with people, its some random person i saw on the street that i noticed that day

But what if my kids come out brown? What if they don't look like me? Could I even call them my children at that point?

>t. keyboard philosopher
people like you who treat their opinions like a dogma are cancer
my post also didn't imply that i put pussy on a pedestal, though luck buddy

>tfw actually was in love for a few months, working to have children
>woke up one morning, and it was all over

I consider suicide daily. It's been over a year. She's due soon. It was supposed to be my child. God hates me.

They won’t come out brown you retard, and I’m sure every child hates their parents in one stage of life

tfw have dream about kissing a qt
FIRST KISS WHEN IT FELT GOOD IN THE DREAM

Dlt dis

you're better off user.

>it's another high school dream

>had a dream I got cucked by some gook chad over my waifu
I literally cannot remember ever feeling worse than I did then. At least I have more gym motivation but I'm scared to go to sleep

>Have a dream where all the carts in the store have no wheels
>Wake up and I have to work Black Friday opening shift
>I'm waiting 6 months until I get shipped to Army Basic on track for Officer CandidateSom School

Sometimes I think I should have stayed in the field of construction management.

>have gf
>wake up
>she is a bitch

Romantic love is between a man and a woman. Gay love is sodomy.

Getting a gf will fix nothing. Most women will just abuse you and make you feel like shit

>have gf
>be genuinely happy
pick one

Suicide is an option, but if you're gonna resort to that you might as well take the whore down with you.

>wake up
>just me in my large comfy bed
>get up with my own schedule
>eat a nice breakfast
>take a long nice shower
>get dressed and do my hair
>don't have to put up with a dumb roastie with her problems, frantic lifestyle, and stupid comments

sure is great being alone.

if you honestly feel like this, you have a self-heating fleshlight

cycle her asap

what does that mean bro? she was cheating on you and got knocked up by the other guy?

remember if she was capable of this, she's capable of a lot of sinister things... it's probably best you got out

>dream that im making love to current romantic interest
>it's super intimate yet kinky and frantic at the same time
>dream is super vivid, can see and feel everything clearly, this rarely happens
>i pull her in close and kiss her in the dream, at the same time she grabs my biceps
>wake up
>as i get ready for work, can still feel her lips on mine, her hands on my arms, and her weight on my chest
>feel empty

why does my mind do this?

24yo virgin. Today i finally did it Veeky Forums i got a gf, its a girl a met at the gym and i started to train with 3 weeks ago.

fuck yes user, youre a legend in my books

i'm happy you feel this way, it would be nice if this was easier for the general population but most people are pretty miserable without intimacy in their life, or actively dating for a long term goal... make sure it's not a coping mechanism

what's preventing you from turning that into a reality?

here

She says she isn't ready to commit at the moment, we still hook up regularly though

>Dream of not having a gf
>wake up
>Still no gf

>le real manly man doesn't even talk about his fears and psychological issues anonymously with other men
>le real manly man dies of stress related conditions or suicide young, rather not be a pussy

kys manchild

Thanks brah it is actually a fucking amazing feeling

>be teacher
>dream about having sex with my students

happens like every night

I teach 16-18 year olds so its not weird but it still is kinda weird

i don't know her situation but if i had to give you my opinion, the fact she isn't committing to you probably means may be holding out trying to see if she can do better before committing, all while enjoying the safety and attention of having a fwb

you know this girl best, but i would move on in most similar cases

>be me
>depression hits
>low test.
>start TRT
>start nofap
>start dreaming of me having a gf and living life normally.

I have vivid dreams like this, can remember the details of every girl in them

thats my fear, user

thats my god damn fear

fuck yeah man all good

it's one thing to dream about them, and another thing to actually live it brother
im not sure, but I think its better to have never loved than to have love and lost, at least in my circumstance.
fuck bros, we're all gonna make it don't forget.

If you genuinely believe that these self-loathing cancerous posts and nogf threads are normal in the slightest you spend way too much time on Veeky Forums

Maybe that’s true
We dream of these magical moments where everything is perfect but then after it just regular
Idk man I just want a girl who lays on my chest as we watch TV together

I had that exactly, and it was magical. I loved her to pieces, and then she cheated on me. the heartbreak is much worse than the highest highs she gave me. you think it will last forever but the first love never does. i'm a crushed man after that, but not broken. I will pick up what I have left and start anew. i'm sorry user but i'm just in a horrible place right now, but you should never give up the hope of finding a good relationship.

go you good thing

You’ll power through bro, I believe in you

thanks bros, I've been here for years. you helped me become a Veeky Forums pussy slaying monster 5 years ago and here you are now helping me when I'm in the dumpster again.

>and smell them
that hurts more than I expected

i've been taking clen recently and my dreams are fucked up.
i dreamt that i was dreaming (double dream) that somehow i killed my mother. i woke up of the inside-dream, and thought I was awake but I was really dreaming, and I walked around, and i saw my dead mother and thought wtf it wasn't a dream

then i woke up again

i had only slept for 2 hours