How to train in a post apocalyptic scenario

hypothetically of course
You need to retain your gains through the end of the world, so how do you do that? what would your diet be now that you can't buy food anymore? whats your routine now that you can't freely lift weights?

you need to hunt for food, so it might arguable be more healthy now
/fraud/ might not make it though

They’ve got fucking stockpiles of protein powder in warehouses I’m gonna fucking raid em bro.

>the wheyriors

Onions are pretty easy to grow.

how do you stop other anons from taking your onions

post-apoc will be a natty paradise. I almost feel sorry for the fatties and roidies that'll die within the first few weeks... Almost.

>homegym
>build fortress around it.

I'm ready

Just raid a gym and a supplies store to get equipment and all my city's stock of whey. If you're traveling then you probably won't be able to do much except bodyweight stuff so say hello to ottermode.

Or just get a sword like guts.
+300lb of training equipment you can carry with you and a weapon.

>whats your routine now that you can't freely lift weights?
Are you kidding? A post apocalyptic world would mean no gym memberships, and you get to hog the power rack all day.

>find the whey stockpiles
>get some bro mates to guard it with me
>become the only holders of the whey
>haul gym equipment into an empty warehouse
>the temple of whey
>create an army of bros and conquer the new world being the only ones who can cultivate mass
>pass long our traditions
>learn the techniques of our great ancestors, the gold standards to replicate our precious whey
>become the most dominant force on earth
>the wheryiors

Look, in a post apocalyptic scenario, you'll probably be better off just staying lean and not too big as food will be scarce unless you have a huge stockpile or some secret stash, in that case by all means just maintain. Best way to prepare to do lots of sprinting, target practice, some basic martial arts, and staying at ottermode to keep you alive.

>hypothetically of course

Boy, I sure hope not.

>hypothetically of course
this is the reason i /fit yet the only practical workouts I do are muscle ups for climbing, besides that i have a usp and live close to a walmart.

What happens when the whey runs out?

Walk every day.
Seriously.
Have you ever personally walked 10+ miles in a day?
Let alone run some of it?
Most the military Anons would have at some point, but the average Veeky Forumsizen probably doesn't even walk daily.

Walking will become a big part of your apocalyptic life. You'll be walking for food, water, shelter, supplies every day.
That excess muscle and fat will just tire you out quicker also.
You'll lose it all anyways once your calorie deficit from near starvation hits.

I guess a military routine would be the best, like calesthetics and body weight stuff

Far too big to be called a sword. Too heavy, too thick, too rough. It is more like a heap of raw iron.

In a real SHTF only the fastest will live, not the strongest.

Raid the soy silos

Crispy squirrel bits.

Basic calisthenics
Basic stretching
Hours of hiking and walking with relatively heavy loads
Some hiit and tabata once or twice a week.
Boxing training
Training with knives and fire arms

Exercise should also not last longer then 20 minutes and should follow the "do as much work as possible while remaining as fresh as possible" mantra.
You should also see exercise as a way to strengthen, improve flexibility, workout kinks, diagnose and treat injury and improve overal health.
Not just a way to look good at the beach or show the gals at the gym how many plates you can lift.

Pack up on MREs and do your calisthenics faggot.