ITT: the reason you lift

ITT: the reason you lift

So I can stop being self-conscious about my arms.

My waifu

>self conscious about arms
>lift
>get hueg arms
>now self conscious about wrist

So my terrible genetics don't seem so terrible

Wrist extensions.

For my twicefu but she's none of Veeky Forums's business

>tfw can't get a gf, even an imaginary one

Better health

Stregnthening my character

Girls never hurts

Most importantly to impress and make my big brother proud.

I don't lift.

>Better health
>Strengthening my character
>Girls never hurts
>Most importantly to impress and make my big brother proud.

These are all valid reasons and ones I can relate to, although my brother is younger than me. He's in the navy, though, and Veeky Forums as fuck. By keeping thin-fit, while he's built-fit, we share some part of a lifestyle.

>do wrist extensions
>wrist gets bigger
>now self conscious about fingers

>I don't lift.
And, I forgot to mention, I do calisthenics instead. Each morning I do a minimum of 1,000 push ups, some as much as ~1,750. A mixture of sets of 50 and 100. Add in occasional running and hand-stand push-ups and it's a fine routine. Ex and female roommate have noticed gains.

this, i need to be able to move mountains for her

How is it possible to be so low test that even girls have bigger arms than you? I don't get it. Also fuck moot

Spotted the losers that will never make it

spotted the dumb dumb who should not post mean things

How much do you think moot can lift?

Finger tip push-ups.

How much does a young woman's luggage generally weigh in at?

>girls never hurt

is this a joke? what is he doing here?

It's still a benefit.

It's just not the main reason I'm lifting.

she's not even the best deaf girl in anime, fag boy

To stave off the beetus, and not turn into a fat wad of turd flesh that 90% of the people I know are.

delete your account.

So I can look better, get into more alpha acting roles and one day be strong enough to beat the ever living shit out of the people who betrayed my trust.

Also PUSSSSYYY

So she can be proud of me and so I can get a non obese gf

he's 5'10 and 138lb, so not much

I want a bigger butt. Mine is so friggin tiny.

kill yourself, redditor

your dog loves you no matter what

Fingers don't have muscles

shes very cute

for boxing and bjj
so I can have no personality

her, now im sad

I lift to find her

She looks pretty bad nowadays

I started lifting when i started seeing lots of skinnyfat effeminate dads pushing their kids in strollers around the city and i thought about how much of a bummer it must be as a kid if your dad is a weak faggot who cant carry you on his shoulders or throw you in the air and shit.

So no one will ever think I'm weak again.

no

This desu. I was a cross country fag in high school so my arms have always been ridiculously skinny.

Who is it? She looks like the kind of chick who fucks literally anybody but only takes it up the ass because shes saving herself for someone special.

Satania is the designated bully victim.
There are others, like Azusa from K-on and Salia from Cross Ange.
I get why that makes you want to protect her but sometimes it's too easy.

I'm the guy you replied to, I was also a cross country fag in high school, what a coincidence.

>Satania
>designated bully victim

you obviously lack the intelligence needed to grasp the show

Congenital scoliosis became prominent in my early 20s, and strengthening my back and core has made it easier for me to stand up straight and prevent further decay. I've actually got a mostly normal posture now.

watching noobs lift is so painful. they have so little control over how their body moves it's alarming

I love to lift

For me, interacting with people is a task. I want to improve at the task. Getting fit (I'm already fit) helps boost my self confidence thus helping me in my task.

sprinter here, full t-rex mode

Katya Lischina.

I just reverse searched. No idea who she is.

Assuming he's been lifting since that pic being taken, he would be one of the most built people on Veeky Forums

Generally for aesthetics. On one hand, getting bigger helps with girls. people also respect you more instantly.

on the other hand, I want to look better in my own eyes anyway. helps a lot with confidence and gives me something do while I wait to die

makes masturbating to the mirror easier.

Revenge on everyone who ever fucked with me

for gf

id die for eoin

Who?

Same bro. I hate my arms.

>tfw he tells us his brother died years ago

Nah hes alive and well.

for my future blonde, blue eyed wife

Holy fuck this is my gf. Everything except cosplay (but I bet she’d be into it) and trains is down to a T. She’s 9/10 qtp2t blonde. But then again most (non basic) girls in Texas are like this. Good look user.

I don't believe you

>But then again most (non basic) girls in Texas are like this.

I'm from Texas and I have never encountered any of that. Is this only in the gringo part of east Texas?

user meant that girls do hurt, like mentally

Yes actually. Lots of autistic 8+/10 out here since there’s so many Europeans (Germans, Czechs). Population for girls here are 80% qts, 15% mediocre girls, and 5% passable.

I want to develop a healthy mindset of determination and work ethic and be rewarded with a physical display of that

Go the ways of Thad my son. It seems you are ready.

One True Answer.

Satania is a brainlet which is why Raphi picked on her so much.
Even Gabriel got her to give up her own gun.

I lift for beach

Fascism and I'm not kidding
A fascist have to be strong, this give me much more motivacion to workout and diet.

>doesn't drink
>"This rounds on me, guys"

What

Little sisters.

Thad doesn’t drink. Thad gets a glass of ice water or iced tea and is nice man.

who is that faggot? I'm sure he won't amount to anything in his life.

yor waifu is a deaf piece of shit, what is that a hearing aid

Moot is a fucker beta cuck faggot

this

Doing no fap for a week and a half feeling a lot better.

The goal for me is to get a gf at the end of it, there’s this ultra cute new girl at work, how do I get her number? Or even her Snapchat or just something to kick start the process..

I-I just need some help lads

Stupid bet with a girl than I can get beefy in one year.
6ft 128 lbs taekwondo champion to 6ft 150 kg , 4 months /12 , goal is 180.

Its a mindset thing as always.

You shouldnt be a creep hoping for a "date" but the guy who is simply there and gives her an opportunity to seduce you. You are the price and you aint arrogant but nice and a little hard to get.
Thats how it might work if youre attractive. I know what i say here, trust me

>If you’re attractive

Well that’s me out of the game

Dude you're a guy, all you have to do is be decent, not boast your shitty political opinions all the time, eventually someone will like you.
Friendly reminder, the more she laughs at your jokes, the less time she'll spend looking at your ugly ass face

What if he's a manlet too?

Some girls don't mind if you're a manlet. You just got to work harder on your personality

>implying that's true
Never gonna learn.

I lift for my trap gf

I’m not a mantlet either

I feel like getting a gf shouldn’t be too hard but for me it seems to be.. maybe I’m over thinking it I don’t know

Less thirst --> more attractive , that's how it works bro.
May the liftgods help you on your journey

This. Ignore them, and bitches will be all over you.

But what if you see one that you fucking want? How will you know if you're doing it right, this makes no sense

>this makes no sense
How are you liking life so far?

How old are you? just for context

Fuck yeah you're right.. Hmm

I'm 21