Hey Veeky Forums, DYEL here

hey Veeky Forums, DYEL here.
im trying to get away from shit like this, but how do you guys keep away from the food?

You just fucking do it.

lift

eat more protein

why would you want to get away from burritos? all they are is veggies, rice, protein and a tortilla.

Always always always have food prepared and ready to eat. When you have cravings you eat the food you prepared instead. Can't do that? Well learn to manage your time and meal prep. Don't go all out at first, but when you're not at home always have a meal and snack ready. When you're at home at least make sure your fridge is filled with food you can make quickly that's healthy. You'll need to learn to have certain regular go-to meals that you enjoy.

If you can't do that then enjoy being a DYEL.

Chipotle isn't even that bad if you monitor your macros and shit. Also probably avoid their rice. Getting fit isn't about deprivation. Track your micros with a fitness app.

>asking how to have even a modicum of discipline
please leave

Looks like a great post-workout meal to me. I don't see the problem. Unless you're eating like 3 a day along with doritos and oreos you fat fuck

Those are literally great post max effort lower body meals

If you exercise even a little bit you'll be abme to eat enough that you'll never be hungry.

Like no shit I work out like an animal and, in exchange, I eat three solid meals a day.

Burrittos are nit unhealthy.

Saged.

Let me rephrase your question.

>Hey guys, there’s something that I don’t want to do, how do I not do it?

>Answer: Don’t do it.

I eat meat/eggs/or fish and a vegetable with butter or olive oil for every meal. Sometimes I throw in an avocado or whole fat Greek yogurt. I drink water or coffee or tee with no sweeteners.

Do this and allow yourself to have a cheat meal once or twice a week.

Learn about spices and other shit to make boring shit more tasty. And stop asking stupid questions.

>chicken/pork/beef, rice, beans, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and a tortilla (can be made out of something other than wheat flour). cheese optional.

Burritos are wonderful. Makes me wanna go to Chipotle right now.

>trying to get away from shit like this
>pic of healthy food that cancer patients would do well to eat

You're DYEL and think burritos are "bad food."

You're one strike away from being fucking hopeless and I do not feel bad for you.

Burritos are god tier bulk food though. If you're DYEL you should be eating MORE burritos. Or if you're cutting, eat nothing BUT a burrito a day. Perfect compromise.

Don't try to avoid "bad foods" aka whate everyone else tells you is bad food. The average person knows fuck all about nutrition. Learn about macros. Learn what macros are in the food you eat and want to eat. Then eat whatever fits and laugh at your retarded normie friends when they say
>WOW user I DONT KNOW HOW YOU EAT LIKE THAT AND STAY SO FIT

Dude that is fine just get whole wheat tortilla or better yet just get the burrito bowl and get brown rice

cook better

Make all your own food, luches, snacks, eta

You run faster when it chases you dumbass. Literally just this

Allow yourself that shit once every few days

>rice
>tortilla
Useless carbs and thus useless calories.

>useless carbs
>ESPECIALLY rice, a bodybuilding staple

Ask me how I know you're a skeleton

>useless calories
Gotta eat big to get big

Make healthier burritos

This is why you're DYEL

where did all these carb fags come from? since when are carbs bad for you? keto created a fucking bunch of idiots

>DYEL

You should eat MORE not less

There's nothing wrong with that burrito, eat two of them and drink a pint of milk.

Let them waste away into nothing

Burritos are god tier bulking food, my go-to

Great advice.

What would you say is a good place to look for recipes?