YES

THERE IS A FUCKING GOD

I LOVE CRYPTO

FUCK YES THIS MEANS SO MUCH WEED AND ASIAN MASSAGES

FUCK YES THANK GOD I STAYED UP UNTIL 3 AM LAST NIGHT AND FOUND THIS RANDOM SHIT

THANK YOU BASED CRYPTO JESUS

>AERON
what did you enter at?

20 million coins , 40 remain frozen til mid 2018 . Market cap so small. Holy fucking shit. Get the fuck in

You called?

Lets go!!!

What's a good buying price?

Now.

It's waiting to (unironically) take off on Binance.

Is it going to dip from now or continue to moon to $1 is the question

How on earth do you think a coin with less than 10 mil marlet cap and a 20 mill circulating that just hit binance an hour ago is gonna dip. Stay poor then if you dont want an easy 5x

I'm in at 10857,you have few minutes to buy it under 12000 sats.

OP, thank you, I was going to sleep (6 fucking AM here).

ARN PARTNERSHIP WITH Yncréa-Méditérannée

www.businesswire.com/news/home/20171024006177/en/IoT-Chair-Yncréa-Méditérannée-Support-Activities-Aeron

fuck you niggers
last time i listen to b
buy in an its dropping

Already pumped you fucking retards.

I cant believe reddit got a coin sooner than Veeky Forums i bought this shit on saturday. Fucking idiots

/biz wants to sit and cry the day after you tell them to get in on something because they didn't. This got listed on binance as soon as the op posted it. So let these fucking retards be sorry once again.

you're gonna make it
you're not gonna make it, cure you ADD
you're not gonna make it, go back to jewreddit.

pilot for airlines, flight logs are a big deal, and during training there is real no sure way to know if it's legit. Aeron is working with cyprus flight school, this isn't just vaporware

What was the volume where you bought it? I usually buy 2-5 btc of a coin I think has the potential for 20-30% increase in a few days.There is never enough volume on Hitbtc.

A lot of people will wait for a Binance listing if they want to buy in volume.

chinks better pump this shit when they wake up

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT THIS IS IT THIS IS IT FOR SURE NOW FOR SURE NOW

Are you stupid, it's 2-3 pm in Asia you dumb fuck.

1.2$ in 5 hours

CYPRUS FLIGHT SCHOOL, FYI anyone who doesn't know it's a travel location, Russians like to visit , even super yacht of a russian bank CEO was in their port few months back friend took a picture

Andrey Melnichenko's £360 million superyacht in Ayia Napa today

Aeron working with their flight school, who btw has advisor from their flight school

you better be right

ITS GOING DOWN, 10500 NOW FUUUUUCK