Is this achievable through calorie counting and soy?

Is this achievable through calorie counting and soy?

God I hope so

>tfw just got a chub

>sticc gf has tiddies like that
>feels good

Who is this semen demon? I'd like a link please. For research purposes.

> this is ancap
I’d pay

his name is literally in OP's picture you fucking retard

Are you autistic?

Didn't pull up any results relevant to the person in the image. Patrick Salzabar is the nerd from RoosterTeeth. Which is why I asked for a link relative to the image.

probably a little bit 2bh

As a side note, thought you "guys" might like this little guide.

C U T E
U
T
E

If that were a girl I would definitely give those titties the succ

Doubt it. I've been taking soy for over 20 years, nothing like that. Must've been a side effect from a different drug or hrt.

you need to drink like a gallon of soy milk a day to get even weak test blocking effects soy massively over hyped

I don't even get this place anymore, that's clearly a dude not a trap.
If you want to fuck him you're gay, gayer than me even and I wanna fuck anime muscle men because they've got big protective arms for cuddling.

Imagine having a body like that. I would install a huge mirror in my room and walk around naked all day.

Fucking hell you guys are literally faggots

I just realized I'm not "really" gay.

You are all faggots

...and?

>not buying the land around his house so he has to trespass and break the NAP so you can capture and take him as a sex slave as a response

>not breaking that little bitch boy in

Never gonna make it.

Ancapistan is gay
ThotPod is all the rage now

I WANT TO DESTROY HIS ANUS FUUUUUCK

Wow, he really does

I was in that thread, and it fucks me up that I just came to Veeky Forums to see it again.

There's nothing wrong with being a soyhog

wanna fugg that boipussi

where'd you find these?

/femgen/ on /lgbt/

lots of literal soibois on there

It's actually rather depressing
You get jealous of all the girls who get to live normal lives

where do i find a bf like this
fuuuuuck

make sure you avoid raw onions

>Ancapitstan
Probably the worst page on normiebook, disgusting fucking reprobates

You don't have many aromatase inceptors then. Men are born with less but not always. So does effect those with more.

That feel when you're a broad shouldered black guy with a massive rib cage. I'll never be a cute trap. feelsbadman,jpeg

Lol ancapistan

Why would a black guy want to be a trap anyway? Gerenally speaking blacks are more muscular than whites. Waste of potential really. And I'm pretty sure blacks make shitty traps.

What does that even mean? Estrogen receptors? Well I do have certain "feminine" qualities (I don't know if it's from all that soy) but gyno isn't one of them.

What the fuck

kek

more pls

No way that's a guy.

lol ancapistan.!
TFW im fucking banned