hopefully brap on my face x F

Wall building 3x12

Mexican getups

How to achieve avatar mode?

lmfao

those are some ayy lmao knees

no kidding, she looks freaky

all tall girls look freaky IMO

Do you guys think she's as soft, nice, and feminine as she seems in public and in interviews, or do you think she's a massive cunt in reality?

Jesus christ i want her. That is someone so unobtainable. You have to have incredible wealth and be a super elite. Shame

She gives off a cuntish vibe for sure

I think shes one of those "fuck me hard" and "dont talk to me like that in public" type of women. Strong af and exactly what i like. Reason why i dont go for womenlets. They like to be a little too submissive for my liking. Not to mention the subpar genes for your children.

A lot of girls are like that, which is good. Any girl that actually likes being treated like a whore in public is a major red flag to me.

Absolutely. The ones that dont have respect for themselves have less respect from me

DADDYYYYYYYY YOU HAVE TO SAVE THE LITTLE BROWN BABIES DADDY
BOMB ASSAD AGAIN
SAVE THE DREAMERS
DADDYYYYYYYYY

>hillary supporter

You're right, Ivanka is a Democrat, as is her kike husband

And the kkk was started by dems.

Stay mad faggot

>dems are the real racists
>Jordan Peterson.
You're like a caricature of a cuckservative. Next thing you're gonna tell me is that blacks and hispanics are 'natural conservatives'

3x5 dreidel spins
3x5 oy veys
5x5 shut downs

No im just gonna call you a bitch boy that doesnt lift

if youre into reddit selfhelp cults you don't lift either

>nuh uh you
Poor beta boy

Arnold is a cuck now and has come out against Trump though

please man just stop, you seem like a total newfag + you claim to be interested in politics but think ivanka represents right wing ideals

>you have to love trump if youre a conservative!

No one is this retarded

>cmon man stop please
>im gonna say these things to make myself feel more educated

you started this entire thing by saying user was a hillary supporter just cause they didn't like ivanka? are you retarded

>nuh uh youre retarded

Stay mad bucko

you're actually fucking pathetic dude. you have no comeback or ability to reason your autistic e-celeb talking point parroting so you resort to the sort of comeback one would expect from a child

>What's her workout, Veeky Forums?
Helping ruin the country 1xF

>i hate you stop hurting my feelings!

Still mad we see user. Pretty obvious from the side that chooses feelings over facts

I'm not even a liberal.

What's her set?

You're a fucking retard.

Your shitty memes and slavish Jordan Peterson worship indicate that you come from some cringey civic nationalist Facebook page or subreddit. I'd suggest you go back

Also read SIEGE

I met her out of highschool. She just asked me a lot of questions about myself. Just talked about starting college and my exgf.

I think shes really cool.

This was a long time ago

But that's what I'm saying. Maybe she's really nice to strangers and people who are poor, but in reality she's a complete cunt. I've never met her in person but I wouldn't be surprised if I got that vibe from here

Convert to judaism x1

Don’t talk to me like that? What does this mean? Explain

How do I be like ivanka?

everyone should be this retarded
he's just too fun to watch.