Why are you still eating meat Veeky Forums?

why are you still eating meat Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well the other part of the meat wasnt touching the "cancer "

Show me a more cheaper and better macro-nutrient meal than chicken/turkey, rice and greens and I might consider it. Other than the poultry during lunch and dinner I don't even eat meat. I don't want to prepare fucking lentils every day. They have more calories and less protein

Cells, cancerous or otherwise, will be broken down to amino acids and simple glucose so it doesnt really matter.

Eating meat is natural.

Injecting yourself with b12 suppliments isn't.

Duck is better for you than chicken, it has more iron.

>doesn't know that the animals are also injected with b12
we just want the b12, not the colon cancer

Animals don’t get cancer cause they don’t use deodorants

try harder vegans

>not knowing that heme iron is highly oxidative

I don't see why eating cancer would be harmful.

>when the shitskin dyel tries to type in human language
Impressive

Turn off your name you nootropic faggot

>when the brainlet have zero arguments to support their retarded life routine

it will taste like shit tho

>thinks eating cancerous cells cause cancer
user how do you function in society with an IQ so low?

>he cut out the cancerous part
Lmao pleb, Cancer Cells are Anabolic hence why tumors grow

It's not cancer on that pic tho, it's bacterial infection. That meat is tainted, no good butcher will keep it.

that's garlic butter

the infection part has the most protein

>cancer
>just bacterial infection
>they won't sell it
>even if they did you're not getting cancer from it
>being this big of a brainlet

>this guy said
>i
>very true

No shit, the amount of newfags in this thread is redic.

>Oh no my pork has tumors
>Pic related

Using a toilet and sitting behind a computer isn't natural either, better get rid of all your stuff and start searching for berries in the forest.

Lentils are terrible for test anyway.

That doesn't look like a tumour. But what exactly is the problem? Finding a tumour inside your meat would be pretty disgusting, but they cut that out. The cells are all dead, including the cancer cells, and you break them down anyway while digesting/cooking. There may be some invasive cells left in the surrounding tissue but I don't really see the harm in eating those.

Even if you ate the fucking tumour it wouldn't do you any harm.

Probably be really interesting, texture wise, and there's no reason why the only possibility for taste would be bad.

>dude eat 3 buckets of beans every day and still fail to meet your protein goals lmao

that's just the rotten part of a piece of meat, not fucking cancer, in the fucking muscle. are people really this retarded

Thats not cancer.

Hint: cancer is a solid mass called a tumour.

It's not a paste.

>Vegans will eat potato with black heart but complain about tumors in meat that don't look like that and are easy to remove

Actually, sitting-toilets and sitting at a computer are known health hazards precisely because they defy our biology, and many health-conscious people try to avoid or limit them for that very reason.

ITT people who would actually eat a tumor/meat that had tumors

meatcucks are disgusting

Imagine being so american you vomit just by being near vegetables

>starting veg for americans
>brussel sprouts

seriously tho, broccoli coulda been so much easier

Aussie masterrace checking in.

americucks are worthless balls of lard

Because I only eat meat when I have shot something. If not, I'm vegetarian.

EMU

nothing about the meat industry is natural

You mean reductive fuckwit? If it was oxidative it would be reduced to metallic iron retard....

I would have voted for raw cauliflower, that shit is dope

Are those pics supposed to shit on just the rotten part of the dairy/milk industry or are vegans against all forms of cow milking?
t. vegetarian that only buys from trusted sources. I mean milking cows isn't inherently cruel right?

Meat, and animal protein sources in general, have a far better amino acid profile than plant based protein sources and are therefore significantly more anabolic.

They're both fucking retards. That's not cancer, if anything their posts are. It's actually a cyst

They're not, tho.

Even humans produce B12, but we produce it in the colon, meaning we can't absorb it.
Cows produce it in the stomach.

>vegans aren’t aware how many more chemicals and genetic modification is in their food yet they still lecture meat eaters
I bet you think meat causes cancer too

cooking meat isn't natural

proof: no one in nature does it

Meat does cause cancer

>buhh duuh duhh doooh
Nope. It will taste fucking delicious with some salt and pepper

Wrong it’s the carcinogenic burnt parts on over cooked meat, same can be said on grilled veggies

- Milk gives you prostate cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25527754

- Heme iron in red meat gives you esophageal and stomach cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

- Meat gives you colorectal cancer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4698595/

- Eggs increase cancer risk even when adjusted for intakes of macronutrients or for other food groups

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8061589

Meatcucks BTFO

t. soyboy
just looks like an abcess. nothing a blast of warm water can't wash away.
then again, it could be garlic butter

>being this delusional

Meatcucks will continue to eat meat even when Jews confess putting hormones and other cancer inducing stuff into it. Pathetic.

Unless you grow all your own food you can’t say anything about added chemicals

Says the guy using a benzo with a higher risk potential just because it's unregulated because muh social anxiety.

Ironically slathering vegetables in butter would get people to eat vegetables. The "no fat" movement destroyed American nutrition.

That isn't cancer though. That's a bacterial infection. The meat should've been discarded if your butcher enjoys staying in business. As for cancer on meat, it doesn't harm you to eat it, and the rest of the meat hasn't touched it. Why would they throw it out?

>non-clinical
>"may"

Wow there's a ton of vegans on here.
Quick poll: how many of you leftist cucks are in college right now?

The first link doesn't have a sample size over 15. It even has a "study" of 6.

It's garlic butter.

>this is what this user actually believes
You can buy food without it being full of chemical shit and hormones, if you don't live in a country full of savages that is.

>meatcucks vs veganfags
Couldn't tell who is worse if I tried

Cooking fruits or vegetables isn't natural.

proof: no one in nature does it

meat eaters are just as disgusting as chinks and the way they eat insects and shit.

literal subhuman behavior.

foul people

>that webm
Man, what a pathetic individual.

this is a vegan, vegans hate cows

>comfortable enough to beat a calf in front of someone else
>that person video tapes you secretly

Doesn't make sense

maybe if your oxygen supply was cut off during birth.
fucking retard.

Some PETA activist joins your crew at the farm and within a couple of weeks you're suplexing calfs in front of them?

he didn't know he was PETA you brain-dead spastic.

I realize that you fucking moron it could be anybody but it's still a relative stranger.

shockingly enough, people that work at these places aren't the smartest people.

Where do you work? What do you do for a living?

I eat it to defeat it.

data analytics, not sure what your point is?
Do you have family members that work in these places or something?
You sound upset.

>Soyboys

Really?

Sounds like a nothing job.

I eat more fresh veggies than vegans desu. Vegan food could actually be really tasty but vegans are either so shit at cooking or so desperate to eat some exotic fucking ancient grain tempeh bullshit that all of their meals end up bland and nasty.

All of the vegans I've met, including the one I live with currently fill the bulk of their diet with rice, chickpea/falafel, quinoa and soy. Won't eat fucking whole multigrain bread though because wheat is the devil (ill keep them there micronutrients for myself then desu) . I eat a massive portion of veggies with every meal because I'm not stuffing my gullet full of exotic grains and soy and just decorating my bowl of rice with a few leaves like chinks do.

sounds like you're coping white trash.

the absolute state of amerishart

What is your value to the world?

did you know that oxygen is flammable too? you should stop breathing you dumb nigger

sitting isnt dangerous. Staying in the same position all day long instead of moving is.

isn't that just a cyst bros

not being unemployed white trash

Not a convincing answer

still waiting for you to let us know what you do, Dale Farmerman

I'm an electrician. Would anyone even notice if your profession disappeared overnight? Scratch that, you don't have a profession.

>schools to hard
>become an electrician
lol

>eating cancer cells of another animal will give you cancer

>what do you want to be when you grow up?
>I want to be a data analyst

>i want to be an electrician
kek
i'm sure your chain-smoking mom and alcoholic father are extremely proud you can get them free electric on the trailer park. What would they do without you?

Why do you beta cuck vegans always use irrational solutions to everything?
The solution to immoral and unhygienic practises in the meat industry is not to stop eating meat retard, it's to purge the Jews and change the industry.

Do you feel proud after a long day of analyzing data?

so ur ok with eating cancer?

The beak is behind the meat industry

end of story