Ever date / relationship a Veeky Forums girl, user?

Ever date / relationship a Veeky Forums girl, user?
How was it?

im 25 kissless virgin how do you think you fucking retard

The ones that wear spots wear are in it for the attention and it gets real annoying fast.

Find yourself a girl into fitness that doesn't try to make it obvious you can usually have a deeper talk about health.

Dated an OLY chick not long ago

One thing i've learned is, the second she thinks you have no worth to her she will drop you

Fit chicks be crazy man

Nah, they are fucking impossible to find where you can legit approach them.

Did date a professional football player once but she was retired and it was strange but for other reasons

Id give my left nut to be able to find Veeky Forums girls regularly to talk to so i can even hope to date one

>One thing i've learned is, the second she thinks you have no worth to her she will drop you
How is this diffrent from "normal" girls?

Its a mindset thing as always.

You shouldnt be a creep hoping for a "date" but the guy who is simply there and gives her an opportunity to seduce you. You are the price and you aint arrogant but nice and a little hard to get.
Thats how it might work if youre attractive. I know what i say here, trust me

Well, normal girls first and foremost aren't into lifting and overly healthy diet, other than that Veeky Forums girls think of relationships as competition, get the best be the best style, if they fail once they'll let you fall immediatly and move on to a next exercise i.e. guy

Veeky Forums girls are the holy grail. If you're talking barbell qt, best be prepared to get there first because you'll be competing against everyone in the gym. Influencer thots? Either be one yourself or chad mode to have even the slimmest chance.

I agree that fit girls are more likely to do it more and quicker but regular girls have this mindset as well
If youre of no use to her she will drop your ass and replace you, most girls know they can get a new guy within hours after a breakup so after they are done with the mental gymnastics needed (Its better for him if we break up so he can move on and find a better girl, i have problems and its not fair to him to involve him in this etc etc) they are on the next date

I dont hate women but its a simple fact that they arent like us, they dont need to compete for men and can get new ones like we swap exercises during a workout so that alone isnt reason not to date a fit girl

> ever date/relationship with a [girl]

20yo kissless virgin here. I solemnly swear not to make it to 25 without fuggin a girl so help me god.

mfw had a barbell qt
mfw everything they say was real

>dem thighs
>dat booty
>the sex
character was top notch too

>Its better for him if we break up so he can move on and find a better girl, i have problems and its not fair to him to involve him in this
Why is this, from a psychological standpoint, so god damn common for girls to devalue the relationship like that?

My ex was fucking lazy. Se kept blaming her depression for not being able to go to the gym more than once or even go jogging with me.
At least she had good genes and for some reason never got fat and her body was nice.

>tfw she's my ex now

JUST

>how do you think

>had
so help me god, unless she was legit psycho, I'll fucking make that relationship work until I put a ring on it

she wasn't and i swear i would've ringed that finger but she decided otherwise...

How do you even get a girl to workout with a barbell?

Every single mediocre girl i've asked say "oh no it'll make me big like arnold "

Who came up with this bullshit?

it is pretty simple logic
>the more weight lifted at once, the bigger your muscles gonna get
>therefore im just gonna lift small weights to tone my muscles

pretty much
blame magazines and media for this

Fucking hell, we could've had so many more barbell qts

I just got back from the gym, anyway
First off its a human trait, we rationalize what we do to justify doing it in various ways.

Women do this type of mental gymnastic when they want to gtfo of a relationship to make themselves feel better, if they justify it as being good for both parts then she isnt to blame

Two things you should know about women will change how you view them:
1. She will do whatever to make herself feel good
2. She hates being blamed for her actions and will avoid this (mostly because it makes her feel bad)
Understand this and womens actions will make alot more sense, she is just trying to make herself feel good. Consequenses be damned

Woman are the most narcissistic and egoistic animals out there