Help me, i was not made to live the skelly life

6,1feet and 165lbs in burger units

Read the sticky.
Eat more.
Lift.
Sleep.
Repeat.

FUGG
tfw 194cm and 71kg, I thought I was making progress because my BMI was in the normal range

189 at 130+ pounds from an earlier 120. thought I WAS making progress

Thank you mr. skeletal

>194cm
>71 kg
Literally exact same height and weight as me.
I've been trying to lose weight, but I've decided recently I want to gain some weight and get up to 78-80kg.

How many calories you eating?

188 cm
76 kg

My goal is 85 kg, and I used to be 68kg ...
Eat 4-5 medium sized meals a day, work our 30-40 min every day. It sounds simple but you just need to get in to a routine.

Eat more than your body consumes. You eat less than you think

How tf do I eat in surplus calories without things like sugar and sat-fats going over recommended limits?

>I've been trying to lose weight
what did he mean by this? Any lower and you will let out your skeleton lmao

desu Ive just moved out of home so I'm fucking up the calories pretty bad, generally either starve or eat heaps depending on the day. So I shouldn't be too worried I reckon. Getting on top of it though and aiming for 4000 calories a day, two big meals, one protein smoothie, one calorie dense smoothie and some sort of breakfast porridge.

Eat as a hobby just like the super fats, that means eating something every 30 minutes

I'm from /thinspo/ so I went from 75kg to 70kg. When I was 75kg I was eating a shitty diet though, so my face was kinda bloated. Wanted to look healthier, so I decided to eat healthier.
But now I'm trying to put the weight on properly, except I get anxiety going over 2500 calories lmao.
I'm going to try and get 3000 calories so that I don't get body fat too fast

Start using Veeky Forums

sounds like you are on your way friendo, good luck

>tfw the manlets are always whining about how tough it is being short, they do not understand the struggle of the 190+ lanklet

thanks, yeah its true
its even worse being a 190+ lanklet who played high level sport consistently for the past 8 years.
Almost impossible to reach the calories

Peanut butter.

this, too many people who think they eat a lot, usually undereat. Also calories per week matters more than calories per day.

pic related

176, 76kg, been lifting for years, but starting focusing on form and adequite cals, took me a solid year to gain 3kg. I eat shit like a tub of peanut butter a weak, pots of soup in a few days etc, whatever you eat, double it and lift heavy w/ low reps

Forgot to add, only starting lifting heavy/olympic a year ago. I'd argue it's the best way to make good gains quickly but everybody is different

6ft5, 315lbs

Fat fuck reporting in

>already have eaten my bulk TDEE for the day
>mom is going to make pizza for dinner
>fucked up my knee doing double unders so now I can't do cardio
B-B-Bear mode, hahah right guys?

I unironically ate like the top one and stayed a tall lanklet, probably because I played a lot of sport

same, I was never super lanky at 6ft1 though