This is why women don't belong in the gym

This is why women don't belong in the gym.

stupid cunt

jesus

More like this is why CrossFit was a mistake

Anyway, why did it make a dent? What's that lesion called? There wasn't blood so it wasn't a laceration

I want to find out as well

my guess is ruptured muscle probably rectus femoris which then shoots up the thigh makin it look like a dent look at some bicep tears lokks like this just on smaller scale

i think the tendon snapped and the muscle just gave up. I remember a video of a guy whose bicep snapped

hit yourself hard with a knuckle into your biceps, while having it slightly flexed

find out yourself in smaller scale

>This girl found a crazy way to increase her quad size in seconds! Click here to find out how

>Anyway, why did it make a dent?
the barbell detached her quadricep

Imagine spending all your free time trying to beat a game faster than anyone else. At least people who play games 6+ hours a day enjoy them, unlike this nonce whose been playing the same level for way to long.

Also he was always going to be a mental tranny faggot, most 'speed runners' are. Soy helped with that though.

Na man, women exercising is ace.

Crossfit is complete fucking cancer, though.

Whoever the fuck told her she should try clean that much weight should be fined the medical bills.

Wtf i am never lifting a weight again.

what the fuck is she made out of play-doh?

Instead of spending a shit ton on Soylent crates it should have spend it on braces, those teeth look hideous

Is this one of 'em rack pull cleans

there's nothing inherently wrong with speedrunning, but its community is incredibly autistic and tranny-loving

>from horrible cringing to uncontrollable keks within 0.36 seconds

Thanks user

Are they tranny lovers because being a tranny makes you a hero in a society where it is frowned upon so they are inherently brave by standing up against the current, or are they tranny lovers because they are all fags and the ones who aren't yet will soon be because of peer pressure?

why are there always people watching some chick doing some weightlifting for idiots movement with fake weights?
no wonder they don't make any gains, why not just concentrate on your own workout instead of applauding every little shit

WHY

thank you i was looking for the stacy stride webm

I don't think it's political, it's just that they're all autists, there are no real girls to orbit, so they all glorify the closest next thing (yeah, as if... ;DDD)
every once in a while a big name streamer gets kicked out of an event for petty shit like """misgendering"""

this is peak female attention whoring

had a female friend who wanted to loose some weight, she went from being a high test metal chick to some mini me tumblr with fat rolls in less than 18 months
so she started to go to a crossfit gym for 70€ per month, which is pretty expensive, she was all about how she drinks 8 units of water a day and doing cleans with the 5kg cf bar. she and her female friend acted all high and mighty and made fun of me for doing starting strength
all that happened while she was stuffing down some fried food and beer at some pub

tl,tr: a lot of people do cf, because it's social and cool and you feel like you accomplished something, most stop after a few months thou

This. Quad was shortened under tension, barbell impact shortened it further. Snap. City.

Acceptable forms of exercise for females:
>promenade
>dressage
>dancing

That's it, everything else is for dykes and she-males.

Phoneposter here. Can someone give me a rundown on the webm?

>im only dressed like this becasue it's comfortable!
>stop looking at me you perverts!
>oh not you chad, look at me more chaddy!

>girl
>tries do to explosive overhead deadlift
>fails
>bar lands on her moneygrabber get me preger thighs
>shoots a selfie and posts it on instagramm

I thought you could watch webms on mobile?

Well a thot attempts what looks like a bad deadlift but she flips up the bar at the end and drops it on her quads, probably a severely failed C&J

If ugly ass niggas like me were to whistle at her,she will get disgusted and stop doing that shit

you can on android

Some girl tries to do a clean, but fails the triple extension because ~*~*CROSSFIT*~*~
She then tries to clean about 135lbs from mid-thigh to her shoulders, while dropping into a front squat to catch the bar
Obviously fails at that too
Bar lands mostly on her left thigh, rupturing the tissue and making a long hole in her flesh where it landed
I stopped watching after that because jesus christ

>overhead deadlift
Give your balls a tug

>Give your balls a tug

nope, one already hangs lower than the other one

I've seen various videos of people snapping their biceps, pecs, and now quadriceps.

I always wondered how you recover from this? I mean, this isn't a tiny rupture, the muscle completely separated from the ligament, how the fuck do you undo that?
Is there even a recovery?

I don't think people recover 100% - as in they will always have lasting effects. Bicep tears are a great fear of mine, you have to surgically reattach the bicep in the elbow.

Full tear absolutely needs surgery if she ever wants to extend that knee again

This makes me incredibly uncomfortable.

I tore a bicep tendon when a dog attacked me. Had to have surgery. It tore the tendon off the bone on my forearm. They had to drill through my fore arm bone and attach the tendon with a pin on the underside. Have nerve damage and using a drill hurts. Cant grab things tight or it hurts. And sometimes it just hurts for fun. The actual tear didnt hurt but it felt like something was different. The physio hurt like a muther fucker. Worst pain ever. I broken legs and arms they suck but nothing on nerve damage. Had to relearn how to use the muscle because now its sort of twisted when they reattached it

Yeah its fucked

How much weight is on there? I can't tell because they're shitty bumpers