Gym aesthetics

Gym aesthetics

Post more like this

>tfw this hits home too hard

Although I do like just wearing a hoodie and trackies

Other urls found in this thread:

ems.com/under-armour-mens-storm-armour-fleece-big-logo-blocked-hoodie/20959500127.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know what I just noticed

This meme is all real and shit

Its my life user, i watch Hbo And lift

fuck

My apartment is literally around that small

Pic related, me eating rice on a chair

>wake up
>go to Uni
>get home, keep studying a bit more
>hit the gym
>sleep
>repeat

when will this end, someone take me off this ride

H-How many hoodies do you lads have?

I'm thinking of just going all out comfy hoodie mode with track suit bottoms everyday now

tfw can't wear hoodie to the gym because it's hot & humid outside even at fucking 11pm, it's like cutting weight I'll go in at 200lb and leave 190lb from sweat

>I'm thinking of just going all out comfy hoodie mode with track suit bottoms everyday now
And you wonder why your life is stale AF?

If you want to improve, how about improving your appearance? And your outfit is like 70% of your appearance

Oh yeah so what tips would you give on outfits then?

Im not that guy but i stopped with hoodies and turned it into shirts, sweaters and got a nice coat

People do treat you diffrently if you dress well but you need to have the lifestyle
If you arent a suave business guy then dont wear a full suit that you saw on 50 shades of grey, it will just look dumb

Find an outfit you like and try it on, fuck sake man...its your life so we cant know what you like/dislike

But I really like hoodies

I might change it to t-shirts and sweaters

I wear hoodies as well, sometimes and at home when i want to but you need variation.
Dont just wear hoodies and dont stop wearing them completly if you like em

Mix it up

I really like sweaters, they're the comfiest winter clothing after an oversized parka coat imo but the go-to way for appearing more fashionable is getting a couple of decent, single color sweaters, and 1-2 jackets to rock on top. Make sure you have light jackets and a separate coat, the easiest way to overdress is wearing a huge fur coat when it's not even rainy. Just wear sweaters at home/on your way to the gym.

wait until you get a real job and you wish for these times. if this is suffering you will an hero once the real grind starts breh

I'm on this ride but failing, how do you study after classes smart user

i have no friends

this is literally my flatmate

neither do I user, still failing. There must be something else you do

I could take some guesses:

If I'm tired and don't feel like studying I usually take caffein pills combined with L-Theanin, this keeps me focus and awake without the side effects (jitters etc) I usually get from coffee.

But I think the most important thing is, that you truly like and enjoy your subject. For example, I'm a law student in Germany. Law here (we have no case law here) is super autistic with it's own inner structur and logic, I could read all day about it and never get bored of it.

Besides that, having a structed day also helps. Wake up at a regular time etc. I also never skip gym, even if I'm not done with studying for the day, but working out helps me keep sane.

good luck brah, we're all gonna make it

good shit user

(((UNDER ARMOR)))

Good shit brah, thanks mohammed. I guess i'm just not interested in it yet

What's wrong with it? Kinda want the wojak one...

(((They’re))) advertising ITT

Need a sauce on that hoodie

iirc it does not exist

Truer words have never been spoken, struggling to keep myself committed in the gym after 1 year on that 8-5pm grind with a 2hr commute round trip. Throw in studying for the LSAT, work travel, and maintaining a social life before your friends all get married and become hermits it makes you realize why everyone says college life is the best life.

Im having fun but it's going too fast, costing too much on my body as well. Oh well I'll still try. Rant over.

They don't sell it anymore...

ems.com/under-armour-mens-storm-armour-fleece-big-logo-blocked-hoodie/20959500127.html

Lmfao, looks like this rendition of the pic has onions added to the shelf

Seriously if youre not on gear is there any moment where eating B&J is acceptable?

If UA really wanted to pander to us, they would make that meme hoodie available again

Implying you can't look in a nice hoodie and fitting joggers.

Lmao

IIFYM bruh

Straya?

Yeah