3x10 deadlift every other day no days off, pushing the limits of this body

>3x10 deadlift every other day no days off, pushing the limits of this body
How bad will this fuck me up? Been doing it for 2 weeks now, feel stronger and swole, no ill effects.

3x205 lbs, perfect form. Male.

Firstly
That's too much volume. Drop your dead to 3X5 or better 2X5 and crank that weight.
Deads are designed to fucking nuke your body.
Secondly
If you can do them daily you're not doing them heavy enough

>That's too much volume. Drop your dead to 3X5 or better 2X5 and crank that weight.
I just want mass, not strength

>If you can do them daily you're not doing them heavy enough
I do them every other day lad

eat onions XD

I mean it won't fuck you up, you just won't be able to recover nearly fast enough to keep progressing at that rate once you tack more lbs on

Nice b8.

The tards here actually believe that this is serious post with a max of 205 lbs for 3.

the only thing that will happen is that your progress stops. if you push too hard for too long you can also get injured, but at that kind of weight you should be safe.

205lbs for 3x10. Its actually not lightweight if you think about it and add all the reps x sets up

You'll make better hypertrophy gains by using different intensities and different rep ranges throughout the week instead of just high reps every session.

205x10 is somewhere between 265-295x1.

I hope you weigh

>205lbs
>Its actually not lightweight
>I do them every other day lad
user...

I have perfect form. A lot of people say they can dead a certain amount, but their back rounds like hell

>how to trigger Veeky Forums:DLs for volume
never fails
5x5 is hypertrophy rep range. Why do you think SS unleashes its victims T-rex genetic code? Also it is 5 reps short of 3x10(which can be solved by adding an extra set) but with more weight: 3x10(40-60% 1RM) 5x5(60-80%).

Deads won't give you enough muscular development as they will condition you and make you used to big weights. If all you can do is 205lbs for three reps, you need to also get some fucking squats and just train the whole body because you're most likely a little skinny bitch.

Nobody cares about your babbyweight perfect form lifts. They're probably not even difficult enough to actually create a training adaptation.

>deadlifts don't add mass to your posterior chain

These are the people giving you advice.

That's not what I said and you know it, faggot

Even the way you phrased it is pants on head retarded.

nigger its 3 sets of 10 reps

3x10 at 205lbs is literally fucking nothing unless you're a 130lb girl.

I have perfect form, use double overhand. Male.

If I rounded my back I could easily pull twice that for reps, but, again, cheating = no good!

If your form is perfect, and you can easily do 3x10 205 every day, then what is holding you back from going 2x5 225 right now?

>If I rounded my back
Why do you think bad form = more weight?

Obvious b8. Kill yourself.

>every day
nigger, its every other day!

If you rounded your back it wouldn't be a deadlift.

And I pull 495 for reps with a neutral back position. Flat back does not mean the same as neutral, and double overhand is a meme DYELs like you use to make themselves feel better.

Ye, probably. I'm tired. Doesn't remove the fact that squats are better than deadlifts for overall development, and the main benefit of doing deadlifts is just increasing your deadlift (by which I mean conditioning yourself to lift heavy fucking weight off the ground, which has carryover to every other lift)

They're both excellent at improving overall athletic performance. The primary difference is deadlifts primary movers are hamstrings and glutes with quads as secondary movers and squats the hamstrings and quads are switched. So do both.

I prefer variations of the deadlift, desu

I'm working on a 440 lbs deficit right now. I don't focus on the deadlift as a muscle building exercise.

Whatever you're doing it's almost certainly better than OP's meme shit.

Well if you do them with that bitch weight I guess u r fine

>Rip knees