/OG/ - Onion General

For the discussion of the consuming of onions and onion related activities.

>why should I eat onions?
Based on a study conducted by Iranian scientists, they've found that the equivalent of 1 onion a day in humans increased serum testosterone in rats by nearly 300%.
It has also been shown by small groups of communities to stop balding, as well as grow hair back when applied on the balding areas, however, no major studies have been conducted on this, but you can probably guess (((why))).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/
fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels

>do is have to be raw?
Yes. The study was conducted with raw onions. Cooked onions could possibly work but most onion men find it unlikely.

>how much should I eat?
Roughly 1g per KG of bodyweight. A normal sized onion should suffice.

>How do I eat it?
Some anons have suggested dicing it and mixing with foods. Others have suggested blending it in a smoothie with other vegetables and fruits, bananas in particular. Some have suggested submerging it in lime juice to neutralize the sharp taste. If you have really big balls you can just eat it raw, some anons who have done this reported that it begins to taste good once you get used to it.

>How do I get rid of onion breath?
Cinnamon, lime juice, and nutmeg have all been recommended to neutralize the taste and smell.

Good luck on your journey anons, it's a hell of a ride, but the gains will be worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/11/21/people-are-drinking-raw-onion-juice-to-become-testosterone-pumped-sex-warlords-7096797/
indy100.com/article/Veeky
thepoke.co.uk/2017/11/21/someone-trolled-Veeky
lifehacker.com.au/2017/11/drinking-raw-onion-juice-is-a-bad-idea-no-matter-what-people-say-on-Veeky
knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-onion-pill
nymag.com/selectall/2017/11/4channers-are-eating-onions-to-be-more-manly.html
sciencenordic.com/one-two-boys-develops-breasts
redorbit.com/news/health/1048357/testosterone_levels_declining_in_men_at_younger_ages_zrt_laboratory/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/03/less-than-3-percent-of-americans-live-a-healthy-lifestyle/475065/
nature.com/news/sex-matters-in-experiments-on-party-drug-in-mice-1.23022
globalresearch.ca/health-and-the-environment-testosterone-levels-fall-worldwide/30129
youtube.com/watch?v=3VU0ygtGw58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just came in here to say that we need to beware of the shills. There are multiple media outlets who are watching these threads as we speak, attempting to stop us from eating onions.

Don't believe me?

metro.co.uk/2017/11/21/people-are-drinking-raw-onion-juice-to-become-testosterone-pumped-sex-warlords-7096797/
indy100.com/article/Veeky Forums-onions-pol-testosterone-juice-drinking-soy-boys-right-wing-politics-will-sommer-8066821
thepoke.co.uk/2017/11/21/someone-trolled-Veeky Forums-drinking-onion-juice-manly/
lifehacker.com.au/2017/11/drinking-raw-onion-juice-is-a-bad-idea-no-matter-what-people-say-on-Veeky Forums/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-onion-pill
nymag.com/selectall/2017/11/4channers-are-eating-onions-to-be-more-manly.html

Daily reminder that the jew wages war upon your testosterone. And the onion/garlic are a potential good thing.

redorbit.com/news/health/1048357/testosterone_levels_declining_in_men_at_younger_ages_zrt_laboratory/

Has anyone on fit has legitimately done it and saw a gain in strength and lifts and not that placebo "I'm 300% hornier guys" ?

I have just ordered my blood test kit.
I'll get my test and f.test measured and let you know in 20ish days

There is probably more to it, but its a good start. Its definitely not a bad thing. The onion thing, garlic and perhaps basic dosages of zinc could perhaps propel people to greater heights. Hard to make them swallow the nolvadex pill lol.

great way to eat onions
>slice an onion, place in bowl
>squeeze about 2 limes in there
>dice up 3-4 thai chilies
>sprinkle a hefty amount of salt
>add a bit of coriander if desired
>stir that shit up, leave in the fridge for at least 1 hour
perfect side dish/condiment with almost any meat

>onion general

ahaahahhaaha
BEST Veeky Forums MEME IN YEARS LADS

knowyourmeme are /ourguys/, not shills

I’ve been having two sliced cloves of garlic for the past week. Fuck. Imma go dice an onion and down it with some water. Better wake up with a tumuscent cock and heavy balls tomorrow.

Check the comments and think again.

>this is why rats are used for so many studies in the first place

Not really true, rats are used because they are cheap, easy, and disposable. There are lots of studies that have managed to increase testosterone in rats but not in humans. Off the top of my head, take bulbine natalensis. It is an African plant that increased testosterone in rats by 350%, made their testes huge, and damaged their kidneys. In human studies, it has ranged from doing nothing, to very slightly increasing or decreasing testosterone, depending on dosage.

Onions are delicious and good for you, so you should be eating them anyway, but until people start proving it with bloodwork, I don't believe for a second that it increases testosterone. People would have figured it out a long time ago.

>go over my local stores that sell pure garlic oil
>a lot of them are islamic

and those guys are super violent...all the time. Maybe there is something behind it and that chart that user posted once of the violent nations who consume garlic + onions.

Sis is preparing lunch bros

Chicken breast with white sauce, brocoli, purple onions and carrots. Shit’s good but i’ll have to get my onion fix from onion juice cause it needs to be raw

I'm working on the bloodwork

I'm about to be memed into this. Is there a difference between red/yellow onions?

In our study, freshly prepared onion juice significantly affected the sperm number, percentage of viability, and motility; it seems that using 4 g/kg of freshly prepared onion juice is effective in sperm health parameters.

This equates to 1.5-2 onions per day

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830

It's a meme

So?

>Iranian scientists experimenting on mice,
>This dumbass thinks it's a credible test.
>goes on to tell people how to drink onion juice.

You are a real autist aren't you?

Hopping on the onion meme in Asia. Added Kimchi,salt and pepper to a diced onion. Hold me brehs…it burns

Why are the retards in this board so gullible?

DIE ONIONFAGS DIDIDIDIDIEIDIDIDEEIEDIEDIEDIEIDFIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you're gullible if you think anybody actually fell for this shit meme

MODS,do your job and delete this fucking stupid thread. Ban the OP too.

This is pathetic

I will stop you from eating onions, by sewing your ass to your face you shit stain

SOYBOY DETECTED

There are NO human studies and NO further research to substantiate this, IT IS ANOTHER RETARED TROLL-MEME
There are NO human studies and NO further research to substantiate this, IT IS ANOTHER RETARED TROLL-MEME

***DISREGARD IT!***

Maybe... maybe we can fulfill the human studies...

its an aromatic inhibitor foodIt MAY have actual effects for this regard, garlic also has similar effects.

Jesus fucking christ you guys really aren't subtle about it

>magical thinking
You fucking retards.. IF IT WAS AS SIMPLE AS EATING BAGFULS OF THE CHEAPEST AND MOST COMMON FOOD ITEM IN HUMAN HISTORY DON'T YOU THINK EVERY MAN ON THE GODDAMNED PLANET WOULD HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS NOW!?

SERIOUSLY CAN NO ONE ON Veeky Forums OTHER THAN MYSELF THINK CRITICALLY ABOUT ANYTHING? ARE YOU ALL REALLY SUCH FUCKTARDED LEMMINGS THAT YOU BELIEVE EVERY GODDAMNED THING YOU SEE ON THE INTERNETS!?

I put some onions in my cottage cheese today. You're welcome.

WHAT IF MAYBE PEOPLE ARE SO FAT AND STUPID THESE DAYS THAT THINGS LIKE ONIONS MAY AS WELL BE VEGETABLES GROWN ON MARS TO THEM

WHAT IF MOST FAT FUCKS FORGOT HOW TO COOK AND THEIR "FOOD" NOW IS SUGARY SODA'S AND SNACKS, ALONG WITH PROCESSED GARBAGE LIKE FROZEN PIZZA'S

WHAT IF NOBODY ACTUALLY USES THEIR PAN TO COOK STUFF

WHAT IF THIS TREND CAN BE DIRECTLY SEEN WITH THE FACT THAT WE ARE NEARING 70% OF OBESITY/OVERWEIGHTNESS THANKS TO THESE FACTS?

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/03/less-than-3-percent-of-americans-live-a-healthy-lifestyle/475065/

>some dudes on Veeky Forums eat onions with their food to test if it works
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
what an intellectual you are

>MORE THAN HALF EAT PROCESSED GARBAGE

SO MORE THAN HALF PROBABLY DONT EVEN TOUCH A GARLIC CLOVE, OR AN ONION AT ALL.

Stop screaming you troglodyte
>If it was as simple as that
Who eats raw onions? Barely anyone. Also, the greeks did know about it.
>Every man on the goddamned planet would have been doing it
High T levels aren't magic, they are noticeable but they don't transform you into hulk on their own. It's not like you eat one onion and become a demigod, you have to eat quite a lot over an extended period of time, daily
>Fucktarded lemmings
Eating one additional healthy vegetable daily does literally no harm you dumb fucking americlap. Even if it had zero effects on test it wouldn't be "falling for it".

This the shrek general?

This fucking post blood work or fuck off. No one cares about your placebo boners.

>Blah blah blah WORDS WORDS WORDS
I see NO PROOF of anything, just some fucktarded unsubstantiated so-called 'study' from years ago, from some country that isn't noted for it's high academic standards, lol, how stupid can you all be!?

>Human study from an CREDIBLE, WESTERN University, or NOTHING.

quads confirm

red is said to be the most potent, followed by white, then yellow, then shallots.

The onion men are trying it out, if you are too much of a bitch to eat an onion, be thankful for them to test it for you. We'll have results by january

>>blah blah blah WORDS WORDS WORDS
You're the biggest brainlet i've seen so far. Why does this make you so angry? If you don't think it's credible, don't eat onions, as simple as that.

YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID

YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID

YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID

YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID

YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID
YOU ARE STUPID

fuck off

This makes me wonder who's memeing who. I think it's a good thing, though.

The reality is that onions DO work, I was waking up flacid every day but have been rock hard each morning since I started eating an onion salad (1/2 large sweet onion) every night.

Is it ok to eat onion juice while im taking creatine, ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin?

Now I know there were/are men who don't eat raw onions and garlic on a regular basis. I already eat this shit because it's healthy and tasty. The real issue is how freaked out females and soyboys are about any mention of increasing testosterone. The current problem with society is not that women have become stronger(they haven't), it's that men have become weaker. So I gladly support onion-core even if it turns out to be a fad or placebo it will hopefully at least function as a gateway drug to unashamed masculinity and restoring the natural patriarchal order of things. Society will collapse if we continue down this road of gynocentrism.

I was about to stop eating onions but because it makes people this mad I'll actually double my dose. lmfao u mad?

>Falling for the caffeine jew
>Losing your hair for miniscule, porbably placebo creatine gains

>>Losing your hair for miniscule, porbably placebo creatine gains

Lifting increase DHT too. Guess you should stop lifting.

secondary effects to the onion meme

>is an aromatic inhibiting food
>gives money to jew killing (lots of onions produced in Iran)
>heavily influences people to take up cooking since its non processed and natural
>will give people access to some nutrients that they are potentially missing right now

Soy is being made in the blue states, thus it would give them money, and trigger the opposite effects of onions. Soy is added in convenience to many things, most things processed as well. Even sold off by meme companies all around...but an onion...IS JUST AN ONION

To fuck with the vegan soyboys alone would make it a good enough food. But overall it is not detrimental with whatever philosophy that we may have here at all. Positive even.

if you lose hair while on creatine you are never gonna make it anyway. only people who have a predisposition towards mpb lose hair while on creatine

I just ate this raw onion like an apple.
It made my nose itchy a little bit but feels good after.
If you are used to work out a gym this isn't so bad.
Might be worth to see if I see any results.

What the fuck dude. I gave up after the first quarter. Diced it up, mixed it with water and drank it like slurry

Source for creatine induced hair loss?

All the shills just makes me want to get in the onion train.

I used to eat raw red onions on my salad earlier this year, it was pretty good (people memeing it tastes horrible are either shills ore brainlets eating it like a apple), but stopped after the prices spiked in my country. I will start putting white/yellow onions on it now.

Stay mad soyboys

So i'm rating onion and garlic on a daily basis and i'm basically a shy introverti faggot. My hair is Grey, my energy is low, my sex drive is average...

Got a sick onion oatmeal recipe for you boys
>Blend 1 onion (can be any type), a banana and milk
>Pour into a bowl and microwave for 1 and a half minutes
>Add oats or Quaker oatmeal flavor of your choosing
>mix together

two garlic cloves and one red onion minced up in water. managed to eat half now without stomach aches. I might make it now.

Just eat it like an ogreman

wtf this is how my chest looks now.

I KNOW.... I should start working on my lower pecs and cut.

>attempting to stop us from eating onions.

hahahhahahaa

Seriously, I don't understand how you guys can do this. I just juice the onion into a cup and dump that into a brotein shake. So much easier for a little bitch like me.

did you eat the outside part as well? and the bulb shaped root thing ?

jesus you must really want that test boost huh

>nature.com/news/sex-matters-in-experiments-on-party-drug-in-mice-1.23022

rat ''''studies'''''

No, I removed the outer skin and the bulb.

>implying were not all gym rats

mirin hair chest bruh

>Shills ITT trying to convince us it's bad to eat a fucking onion.

Is this a sign of high-test?

Yea it is, I remember loosely finding research...well a statistical gathering thing rather that said that the chest hair was decreasing in men...because of the shitty hormones.

The chest hair vanishing is the first sign, the second sign is female tit development. Maybe even nipple sensitivity, lactating milk lol. This whole process can be charted on a testosterone chart...but also of an estrogen variable alongside of it. If there was more data...well one could probably make such a chart already if you wanted to. It would put the testosterone decline into perspective. Would be a great tool for memetic warfare.

i fucking hate you broscience retards
the level of testosterone in which secondary sex characteristics are expressed varies by individual to individual
if the average testosterone in some population dropped by an amount, but for some reason that generation was born with a lower level of testosterone in which secondary sex characteristics are expressed, by the same amount, then the average of people with that secondary sex characteristic will remain the same
ie if beards grow in some population when you achieve 500ng/dl and the average test of that population is 500ng/dl everyone will have beards
but if the average drops by 50 and at the same time the level in which beards grow also drops by 50
everyone will have beards but the average test will be lower
the conclusion is that it's faulty science to assume the average test of a population by a secondary sex characteristic

>Shills ITT trying to convince us it's bad to eat a fucking onion.
Nobody is fucking saying that

What, it makes no sense what you say.

THIS IS REAL.

globalresearch.ca/health-and-the-environment-testosterone-levels-fall-worldwide/30129

THIS IS ALSO REAL

PIC RELATED IS ALSO VERY REAL BUT NOT FOR THE REASONS YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE TO BE. ITS NOT AGE THAT BRINGS DOWN TEST. AGES DOES PROBABLY BRING IT DOWN BUT NOT BY THIS AMOUNT.

Its like a fucking AI bot is replying to me, fucking stupid ass 70IQ point cianiggerbot you are lol.

But they have been...the ancient Greeks ate onions in excess before competition

>What, it makes no sense what you say.
it's because you're a retard
t. bio student

It's funny because everyone on social media is laughing at you retards. Lol

>the level of testosterone in which secondary sex characteristics are expressed varies by individual to individual

this is wrong though. Levels of estrogen and testosterone do have average responses. Sure there may exist some variation...but not much. Development of female pubic hair for example... there is such a thing as male and female hair development. Many men are also getting female ones...lol. There is a mountain of evidence right there.

>bio student.
Sure,whatever you say kid

>bio student
>calling anyone else a retard

Can conFIRM this, woke up and my wang didn’t fit in my boxer briefs this morning

>when you care what roasties or literal retards think
t.

He said pineapple not onions, we're fine bros.

ah here we go, I am too fucked to get sources though but recently I remember it being in the news. I dont want to stay all day here on the chan however. But shit, there is so much documented crap on the decline.

>when you do the same faulty science with Scandinavians and turks and assume that turks have more test because they have more expression in a secondary sex characteristic (chest hair) but then you measure the averages and they're virtually the same

But you do that's why you are crying into your pillow and why you posted.
If you didn't care, you wouldn't of said anything. Try harder next time you worthless piece of shit.

heh nice argument kid
don't go to school tomorrow

lol, this fucking AI bot. Go away jewbot, you are too dumb to post here. Maybe with more machine learning cycles and processing power lol.

Read it again faggot. She said she wonders how it would taste if you added onions into the mix.
I know you autistic faggots gave low IQ's but try to pay attention you retard

>projecting this hard

it's easy, see: youtube.com/watch?v=3VU0ygtGw58

This is why everyone makes fun of you. You worthless shitbag.

>Feed my girlfriend onion
>I have a boyfriend now
So that’s how the gays get you

Nah, I just tell you the truth and you get about it.

Loser.

Google DHT creatine.

>tfw a high school dropout that makes less money in a year than you get from your scholarship talks shit

shes going to develop some reeeeal weird fetishes growin up. some real weird bdsm shit