/symmetric/

666!
also less of a benchlet than i used to be. 2pl8 before end of year for sure methinks.

Deadlift is very old, have not deadlifted in a very long time, lot so rack pulls though

Also estimated 1rms are higher than what I can actually do because I suck at 1rms and have never peaked nor done a low volume program to get them up

5'9 170

What's your weight?

what is this app?

around 81kg. 183cm. 27 y/o. PPLPPLx (deads on legs day, alternate with squats as to which is first) to let upper body catch up while still making gains on lower as well.

symmetricstrength.com

nice, how long been lifting?

Probably about 2 years seriously, most of my growth happened doing BBB(but not 531 progression) and doing A/B alternating splits with no real rest days.

My ohp definitely is out of my league compared to my other lifts

I'm 5'9" and 175lbs
Been lifting on and off for almost four years with varying levels of seriousness and a couple extended breaks throughout.
I don't focus on bench, which is why it's so much lower than my weighted dips. I didn't realized I'd let my bench fall so far behind until I was filling this out.

96kg, 178cm, 26y/o
Cant squat much more due to permanent knee problems from freerunning injuries, feelsbadman

>those averages

Where do they pull those numbers from?
You're not going to tell me the average everyday male is pressing 175 lbs.

It's for someone at an equivalent strength level to me, not the average.

Also 175 strict press isn't THAT hard desu, ya just gotta do lots of volume for your shoulders and upper back

You don't back squat at all? Does it put more pressure on your knees than a front squat? I've been meaning to front squat, just am always cooked after back squat and don't know where to put it in my program.

average for a given strength level
it is pretty much on par with a 3pl8 bench (or slightly below, think 130 kg). I personally think strengthstandard is a bit easy on the bench stats, a regular powerlifter that prioritizes bench will prolly hit 3pl8 bench before 1.5pl8 strict press

2nd addendum: Their pulls are also quite a bit off. A 415 lbs sumo diddly is nowhere close to a 360 BS or the other stats on there

Lol my estimated maxes are high due to being good at 10rms, but I strict pressed 175 before I benched 2 plates. Right now I'm at 180 press and 250 bench. The estimates shown are for a 140x10 strict press(pause between reps) and a 195x10 bench(tng)

I think part of it is that bench is a deceptively very technical lift and I kinda suck at it, while press is more of just a display of strength

>Not having three colours

ASYMMETRIC AESTHETICS

ye, i seem to have less knee pain when front squatting, so i switched to that.
As for placement in regimen,
I do deadlifts first, for hammies,
then front squats for quads

if you have any knee pain you are doing exercise wrong or you have some genetic shit that doesn't allow you to squat. More likely the first option tho. I fix knee pain when when I start to not go forward with the bar. Also lots of collagen.

I meant glucosamine.

19yo, 6'2, 200 lbs
manlets btfo

>pressing half than benching

where yr shoulders at?

18yo 5'7 132 3 months lifting

how fucking fat are u dude

90.5 kg at 5'9

>itt benchlet

18yo
5'9
145lbs
9 months lifting

I only do DB Bench w 65s for 5x5 so i'm not really sure what to go off of

I'm doing a 6day PPL that doesn't have chinups
Which day should I do them to not hinder my gains, but to see where I stand right now?

it is a pull exercise.

5'11
215lbs
22 years old