There are NO human studies confirming that EATING RAW ONIONS raise testosterone levels in HUMAN subjects

>There are NO human studies confirming that EATING RAW ONIONS raise testosterone levels in HUMAN subjects
>Changing your diet or lifestyle based on ONE DATAPOINT is retarded-as-fuck
>LIFTING, EATING WELL, and GETTING ENOUGH SLEEP are time-proven to raise testosterone in humans
>There are NO SHORTCUTS to being fit, healthy, strong, and having good aesthetics, it takes WORK and TIME and DISCIPLINE
>Blindly believing/following troll-memes only proves that you're not very bright

>>There are NO human studies confirming that EATING RAW ONIONS raise testosterone levels in HUMAN subjects
*raises

Bumping time-honored wisdom

This, /pol/ children invading Veeky Forums are literally worse than my 60 year old mother believing every 'One simple trick' they hear online.

>eating well

Eating raw onions is part of eating well.

>Eating raw onions is part of eating well.
{Citation Needed}
..and a 2014 'study' from some shitty Iraninan 'university', done on RATS, that hasn't been substantiated or reproduced in a HUMAN study, DOES NOT COUNT.

Stop trolling.

lolok enjoy your notest, onionlet

>not cooking your onions in bacon grease
Not gonna make it.

>he thinks I have low test
>he thinks his lame attempts at trolling me have any effect whatsoever
>he, somehow, thinks he's smarter than everyone else
lol, I've had my test levels checked the last time I had my cholesterol levels checked. When the results came in, my doctor wanted to talk to me so I went in, thinking something was wrong. He starts lecturing me on the dangers of steroid abuse. Apparently the levels were close enough to the upper range of what's considered normal that he thought I was pinning. That plus the muscle mass and low bodyfat percentage and he was sure I was pinning. Took me almost an hour to convince him I wasn't. (You) be sure to enjoy (Your) low test, m8. I'm good.

TO REITERATE: No one needs to be chowing down on multiple whole raw onions every day.
>Does NOTHING but make you stinky and prolapse your anus later

tl;dr lol

>getting this defensive over an onion
don’t get your panties in a bunch, betty

>he cares about what people on an anonymous basket weaving forum think of him

>trollololol

eat some onions, user

Unironically sleep quality is the only thing that significantly raises testosterone and lowers cortisol/estrogen levels.
You can try any meme fads you want, you can stop drinking bottled water if you want.
If your sleep is shit, you're fucking deluding yourself to thinking anything else will raise testosterone.

Sleep more and better quality sleep.
>slightly cold room
>light breeze
>no sound
>no lights
>use the bathroom before hand
>stretch before hand
>stop using electronics an hour-two hours before bed

>There are NO human studies confirming that EATING RAW ONIONS raise testosterone levels in HUMAN subjects
Theres also barely any studies concerning test at all you inbreed faggot, why you think it would be now that it will start to pick up?
This is the current generation, you think they are bothered by men being skinny fat near women test levels?

Jesus, are you mad, user.

the onion meme has gotten a little bit out of control but if you didn't know that eating raw onion and garlic is so fucking good for you, it's pretty much the body of the life force, then you haven't looked into nutrition at all.

ancient greeks used onions for extra strength

Since monday ive eaten 4 onions daiky and feel quite energetic and strong

>OP fears the Onion Man
What's your test levels? Probably in the same range as those Buzzfeed reporters.

>le /pol/ is stupid meme
Yet they got Trump elected and you're probably ass blasted Johnson didn't know where Aleppo is.

>Apparently the levels were close enough to the upper range of what's considered normal that he thought I was pinning.
Yeah buddy, because producing 1000+ ng/dl is TOTALLY the same as injecting 250mg/ml or more of test-e twice a week. Either you, or your doctor, or both of you are fucking retarded. Or, this is one of those things that never happened.

This.

Cringe.

>eat raw garlic
>shit my guts out less than an hour later
H-high test *SPLOOOOSHH-UUGGGHHHFUUUUCKKKK*

>body needs sulfurous compounds to make certain proteins and hormones
>these compounds aren't in many things
>they are in high concentrations in the onion family, and garlic
it's simple micronutrients

You also shit out fist fulls of parasites as well.

shit, now I want to do the onion thing

I’m scared as fuck of parasites

Almost everything you said is correct. If someone isnt doing the lifting, eating and sleeping part correctly, fixing that should be their main priority.
>Changing your diet or lifestyle based on ONE DATAPOINT is retarded-as-fuck
However if someone already has those things in check, adding something as simple as an onion (or a few whatever) a day to their diet to see if it has a benefit is hardly retarded.

The biggest issue with the onion fad is nobody bothered to get a baseline test done before starting their root veggie consumption.

I can’t wait for /pol/ kiddies like you to fuck off the board

>le ebin /pol/ got trump elected meme!!

The epitome of reddit

>Eat onions
>Boost test
>This allows you to lift heavier and more often
>More complete exercise leads to better sleep
>The cycle repeats
I don't even understand why people are butthurt about the onion thing at all. They're cheap as physical fuck and go well with anything. Eating 1 a day isn't going to do anything bad to you even if it has 0 androgenic effects, plus I'm sure you never stopped to bitch about the constant fraud threads where people are doing actual damage to themselves.

>Things that didn't happen
Your doctor has better things to do than argue with some faggot for an hour. He probably spends less time telling literal crack addicts to cut it out.

And Trump is a narcissistic, incompetent president.

Just let do what they want. They made an /OG/ so they’re all there right now
Containment threads are the way to go

Bumping

There’s no way this meme lasts longer than a few weeks anyways. By that point all the idiots are going to be all about the new, useless meme that’ll make you fit

i can feel the estrogen flowing through my monitor.

First Veeky Forums study confirming onions raising test when? There should be enough available subjects here, hit up your doc and get your blood tested

>there are NO human studies NOT confirming that eating raw onions raise testosterone levels

>Veeky Forums
>accomplishing something
Are you lost?

he's objectively killing it you fucking faggot

>t. this story did not come out of my asshole at all

Daily reminder that it's a fucking

ONION
N
I
O
N

Even if raw onion does absolutely nothing for your test levels, I dare somebody to come up with any study, any evidence or any reasonable argument as to why you wouldn't ultimately be healthier including a single (1) (one) onion in your daily diet (same can be said for pretty much any vegetable). The only consequence of this latest meme is that you'll be healthier, even if your test stays the same.

He’s a shitty person and a narcissist. The wall isn’t going to have any big effect on the US other than putting it into more debt. Trump doesn’t give a fuck about anything other than his ego and wallet, and is likely cucking you by stealing your tax dollars and putting them into his wallet

Oh no...You have doomed us all.

How so?

>EVERYONE I DON'T AGREE WITH IS A CHILD
time to go back to plebbit lad