Critique my physique

sup Veeky Forums, help me please

>be 18yo 6'5" lanklet
>175 lbs
>go to gym for a year hyped up on freshman motivation
>triple how much i can bench, row, curl
>180 lbs

The fuck is this shit? What am I doing wrong? Do I have to eat a full goddamn chicken a day? How do you manage 3000 kcal a day and 180g of protein?

Also: general critique appreciated. How do I look, what muscles need work, etc. Pic related.

honestly all your muscles need work, how much do you bench squat and ohp

Def need to eat more. Try getting extra protein in when you wake up and before bed. meal prep to make sure you eat enough

also you need to build your traps cus you neck is long af, you look like a giraffe dude

have you tried lifting?

gAINER SHAKE.

2 times a day = 2000 kcal
already 2/3 of your daily caloric intake

bench 140, squat 140, ohp 80. I know, I know, I haven't done leg day in a while. Sue me.

would lateral raises help?

id recommend some behind the back barbell shrugs and behind the neck barbell press to get some mass

good shit, thanks. I'm gonna go load up on peanut butter and oats.

your lifts are all just very low. It's nothing to be ashamed or upset about, but that is why your physique isn't where you want it to be. focus on getting stronger and size will find you

>1 year of lifting gets you this when you're 6'5"
so this is why lanklets hate manlets so much lul

Thanks for the feedback!

How much effort would it take to gain 20 lbs in two years?

Just gym 3-5 times/week and lots of protein? Or would this take a rigorous two-shakes-a-day diet with even more gym time?

I hope those are in kg.

What program/programs did you run through the year?

forget strength and train time under tension you could gain 20 lb of mass in just over a year, especially since your still new you have much more potential

None. Just gym 3-5 times and quite a lot of chicken. I cant get close to my recommended 3000 cals though so i'm going to try gainer shakes.

Diet usually comes first but eating is not your biggest problem. You need to do a real program user. Time under tension like this memer says is useless if your lifts are low. Do GSLP or something similar and get some big man lifts

Aight, I'll look into it. Thanks dude

My gf squats more than you and I can ohp your bench.
You're just plain fucking weak. Lift more, lad.

that's the plan!

And drink more of your calories when you can. Easier to down a 1000 calorie smoothie I blended up than it is to eat 1000 calories of chicken and rice.

man this looks terrible

neck thickness really doesn't matter when you have a giraffe neck

honestly it might look worse

Mass will make it look better proportioned

guy doesnt care about strength obviously, why waste time on 5s when a bro split will actually get the mass he wants

>what muscles need work
All of them