Tfw you find out yoga is anti-Christian and invites a false god into your conscious

>tfw you find out yoga is anti-Christian and invites a false god into your conscious

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Christoga-Faith-Fitness-Janine-Turner/dp/B000R9SK1U
thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yoga is like meditation- a healthy physical practice that has been latched onto by millions of bullshit-peddlers. Yoga in particular is a wealth extraction scheme/sex cult for spiritually confused young women.

Isn't it just stretching?

It saddens me how many young women are so proud to proclaim they are atheist on their dating site profile. These same women fall for the yoga, astrology, and polyamory memes. Modern women are not fit for motherhood or marriage commitments.

for real though, i unironically think somewhat along those lines.

>friends with 2 yoga instructors
>both atheist, as in dont practice any main religions like christianity or whatnot
>i like to do yoga just for the stretching and flexibility and the calmingness
>they add a bunch of spiritual crap into it
>want me to thank everyone for sharing a space with them
>namaste
>talk about chi and energy flows and other bullshit i dont care about
>talk about how we are getting to become 1 with the universe
>tfw i just wanna stretch my muscles out in between workouts

W8 wut?

this is not a DEUS VULT thread

fuck... meant to say "now" ... fucking kek

How can that god be false? Your perception is obviously connecting to something, yoga is nothing but a label. Think of it like physical meditation.

Obviously you're going to have to make up a Christian themed stretching practice.

This is why you do pilates instead friend

what constitutes what is pilates and what is yoga?

>Following a middle eastern religion

fucking lol

saved

>Christianity

Those 5'11" manlets, when will they ever learn?

have I got the news for you

amazon.com/Christoga-Faith-Fitness-Janine-Turner/dp/B000R9SK1U

>Christians calling anyone false
>Especially a religion that has lived for longer than Christianity
>Implying Christians weren't the OG Muslims, going about forcefully converting others and waging wars in the name of their God.
If you hate Islam then you have no right to say Christianity is better

tfw you find out Judeo-Christianity is a 2000 year old jewish PsyOp to irradicate european identity and history

>Implying Christians weren't the OG Muslims, going about forcefully converting others and waging wars in the name of their God.
>actually believing this shit

kek
thereligionofpeace.com/

>godfags

>t. fedora
/tip/

White womyn you mean

Take the brown pill

>Falling for the Christian meme

Atheist here.

I'd rather be an atheist in a Christian country than an Islamic one. I've read the Bible and the Koran, and the Koran is way worse than the teachings of the New Testament.

Christianity isn’t great, but Islam is objectively worse

>he believes in the supernatural

>he doesn't know the origins of christianity

Oh boy you'd better sit down.

PRAY THE ROSARY

This is a lie. The Bible literally says Gays should be killed. Nowhere in the Quran says anything like that.

>there is no god but yaweh.thereisnogodbutyaweh.thereisnogodbutyweh.thereisnogodbutyaweh

Get a grip you semitic fuck. All it takes is some little twinks talking about how the chakras make their asshole pucker and how "one with the universe" it makes them feel to finally get off the couch and do something to get you having a meltdown over your faith?

If you can't sit solidly with your own beliefs because someone tells you namaste then you don't really believe much.

shame, thats very cuckish

Fuck off chaim

I think OP needs to work on some Bhakti Yoga - the spiritual yoga of loving devotion to the divine. From one perspective, any person of deep faith, regardless of what religion they adhere to, is practicing Bhakti Yoga. From another perspective, even atheists who understand the beauty and harmony of the universe and behave with compassion toward others are practicing Bhakti Yoga. More traditionally, Bhakti Yoga is associated with devotional practices towards Vishnu, especially in the form of Krishna as portrayed in the Bhagavad-Gita.

There are of course many other forms of yoga, including the physically-focused types which are all most of us westerners know about, but I think Bhakti yoga is the most important and useful to maximizing human potential.

i just stopped caring about religion

this is literally the reason why I have no gf. Sucks so much, I mean I still can't believe I was born in this era

Astrology is pretty fucking dumb, but not quite as dumb as traditional religions. At least astrology doesn't create a ruling priestly class or enforce random groundless moral taboos designed to fill people with guilt and shame about natural human behaviors.

indian here. fukken love me some yoga. tai chi too.

>Christianity

>superstitious yoga

Enjoy being scammed by cultists

Buddy, when a religion is 2000 years old, and has been the dominant religion in Europe for over 1000 years, it is European history and identity. Stop trying to larp as a viking

>over 1000 years
Not true at all for most European countries and peoples and 1000 years is nothing. Like 20 generations LOL! Christianity is new-age garbage

>Live feed of the manlet pit

Got it backwards m8

It already exists. Get on all fours and let the Jew rape you from behind

Acting like this is a bad thing lol.

>he doesn’t

BITCH how the fuck is what I say a lie?

I said I'd rather live in a Christian country. How is my opinion a lie? Huh? How are my experiences a lie?

Is god really gonna be pissed at me because I stretched?

Excellent pictures. A Muslim will ever be able to respond to this. They will retreat and spread their lies elsewhere.

modern (((yoga))) is a psy op funded by the cia

all these fags and women have bought in to the (((lifestyle))) that promotes (((healthiness))) so that they can be more productive workers, thereby stealing their souls all the while eating their babies they aborted because muh body and muh rights.

These fucking bleeding heart liberals turn everything they touch into shit, co-opting elements of other cultures into their self-aggrandizing ego only to make them feel morally superior to others, at the same time crying that white people are fucking racist and should stop (((culturally appropriating))).

conscience*

You live in a infinitesimal orb suspended by nothing in an ever-expanding universe. Do you think you've experienced 100% of it? No! So there's no way you can say the supernatural does not exist. For what is the supernatural but something beyond our "natural" experience. A man who lived in the tropics all his life would think the concept of snow as supernatural, something outside his experience.

Thanks for proving the bible is better