Shitting on a toilet

>shitting on a toilet
>ever

Enjoy your colon cancer. Toilet shitting is the most bluepilled thing you can do for yourself. Sitting down to shit clogs the butthole and causes colon cancer, constipation and other health issues. It's 2017. It's time to take the squat shit pill.

Squatty potty here, really changed my shits

They complain about clogging up Veeky Forums with the retarded onion threads, but then there’s even more retarded shit like this popping up in its place.

I do the squat meme. I am not a fat ass so i literally just put my feet on the seat and squat that way. No need for extra equipment. Can't easily do it in public because it requires removal of shoes,socks, pants etc but shitting at home is masterrace anyways.

Also forgot to add that my shits are way faster now and it's a better experience overall. The people that make fun if squat shitting are just self handicapping themselves by holding onto muh traditional toilet technology and not being open minded enough to embrace paleo-toilet-style which predates these rectal diseases of affluence

Literally just tried it and my knees felt like they were gonna explode. My toilet seat isn’t wide enough for me to have a proper stance wat do?

there specifically made stools for this if you are serious about squatshitting

>>shitting on a toilet
>>not shitting in a toilet
I see where this might be a problem.

Squatty bro! Wut up? Never look back.

>Need to take a shit but its just not happening, keep squeezing but it wont come out.
>Put a 5-6 inch tall box under my feet
>instant relief
Obviously I was constipated but I might get a squatty potty for the convenience

Have we come back around to advocating for shitting streets?

>eating meat
>ever

Enjoy your colon cancer. Eating meat is the most bluepilled thing you can do for yourself. Eating meat clogs the butthole and causes colon cancer, constipation and other health issues. It's 2017. It's time to take the plant shit pill.

the virgin toilet.

pajeet thuderstreet.

Squatting right on the toilet bowl is dangerous though. Even if youre not fat it can break the bowl and then you have large shards of porcelain piercing your ass

Not good

>not squatting to shit
enjoy your no gains

>rectal diseases of affluence
How poetic. I'm proud of you, Veeky Forums

>Not shitting during your squats to save time
>Not shitting out onions

You all are faggots

ITT:
>I'm bored! I think I'll shitpost some tired-out troll-meme on Veeky Forums! But which one..
>Oh, I know! The squat-on-a-non-squat-toilet troll-meme! That one always works!
>It'll be so fucking funny, knowing these fools break their toilets, and lacerate the living fuck out of their asses on the shards, LOL!
Please fuck off back to .

Westerners make me sad because it seems like you faggots live under a rock...
First the onion and garlic meme ... Slavs been doing it for ever
Now squat toilets ... Slavs knew about this shit since humans could shit
What's next, fucking your beautiful young wife to get that test raise? ... oh wait you guys fucked yourselves on that by allowing femcunts to live, and now by letting rapefugies to take your women, glhf faggots

What if you miss?

>putting asshole literally over the exit
>worried about missing

How intrusive are your hemorrhoids?

>this is what soyboys believe
>this is what roasties believe
Enjoy your hormone imbalances and vitamin deficiencies

When i buy a house i might legit install a toilet like this.

This. Hate to take a shit anywhere else now

suspect some of you guys are larping. if you'd ever used a squat toilet for any extended period of time you'd realise how inconvenient and poorly designed they are.
I lived in China for a bit and had to use squat toilets for a while. I found it impossible to shit without pissing so I had to take a piss before I took a shit every time. If you piss while you're squatting down you could hit your shoes / socks / pants. You also have to be careful that your feet are as far away from your but as possible.
Living in a third-world or developing country will stop you from ever second-guessing western civilazation imo