FPH: Delusional Fatties Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kj6fo3haEkg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought that was a bag of Lender's bagels in its left hand at first.

I prefer "having new clothes because you are in prison".

Thats pretty good

WTF.

this is obviously a joke though

solution: lose weight?

>obviously a joke bros, Americans couldn't be so disgusting

like having a good parking spot becausee you're disabled
like not having to shave because you have cancer

middle is pretty hot tbqhwyf

Her boyfriend gets to enjoy 2X the amount of Titties normal guys get.

More like honest fatty
>t b h f a m

Middle one was the point of no return. She could have come back from the hamplanet but chose not to.

> All hail the FPH queen

Imagine having such shitty genes. The only place that you want a little fat is your ass and it all just settles in front.

When is the next season?

please kill yourself.

T H E P A I N

>this amount of stupidity and ignorance
>blaming everything else
>fatfingering every second letter
Burn it all

This is so basic, yet funny.

What

/pol/ photoshops swastikas onto anime?

I want to smack him in the face with a physics 101 book so goddamn much...

I just watched that vaguely human shaped lump fail to shave her legs and have to ask her mother for help
Don't think I can stomach more

At least...at least she gives you a written warning beforehand
>also
>tfw your bf has male privilege

Who is into that Front Butt.

>>>

Is it possible to get a healthy heart with no fat around it? T. Brainlet

sad, she looks like she would have made a nice slampig

That's not cool, that's a Downie or some other kind of reject, we don't need to make fun on the handicapped, they can't help being lardy and fucked up looking

>I'm featuring you bigots on my blog!
Oh no. lmao, what a faggot.

>they don't realize that you lose mass not only by pooping/peeing, by simply by the act of exhaling

Fatty answer: Too haaard! ;_;

It's no wonder there are more chronically fat women than men. Women have the same answer for why they rely on guys to make the first move and lead them by the hand through life. It's easier just to eat all the pure salt and sugar that tastes better than vegetables and find a guy to hand everything to you. Don't worry, you can always guilt trip him into catering for you if he protests, or you can threaten to (or just go ahead and) find another man who "really deserves you".

>How to contour a round face
>Step one: Acquire a scalpel or sharp knife

At this point you can just stop arguing. They're forever lost

Holy shit, bitch is built like an upside-down raindrop

That is not what guys mean when they say they want a "pear-shaped" woman

No. Only real niggers do it

Burn this.

Typical liberals

>t. Muhammed

no, you'll always have some fat around your organs
that's also the reason why you literally can't go under 2-3% (for men at least)

heh

Go back to your containment board

ironically /pol/ has become a third world in itself.

How is this /pol/ related? Every board has a tradition of shitting on americans.

You haven't been to /pol/ for awhile have you?

Most threads are supporting net neutrality ban just to fuck with amerifags.

Why wouldn't you support it?

>hurr durr big daddy gubbmint make da interwebz equal by force ;_;

youtu.be/Kj6fo3haEkg

And the barbarians would fling curses at the Romans from their filthy hovels. It matters not. Your 'culture' will be eradicated into the dustbin of history, and replaced by the globalism which we spread. We are the new Rome, look upon our works and tremble.

Here's some interesting reading material.

www.forbes.com/sites/larrydownes/2014/11/25/how-netflix-poisoned-the-net-neutrality-debate/amp/

Pretty much Net Neutrality = you having to subsidize the internet for gaymurs and people watching streaming services like Netflix, even if you don't use them. Let them pay their fair share.

Have fun paying for Veeky Forums.

Most fat girls i see dont have proportionally big tits tbqh. If you see a girl with huge tits for her body that is also fat you she would probably still have huge tits if she lost the weight

is this real?

unironically would lads

As an ex-planet, direct hate never helped me. Stuff like this, the images and ems horror stories, put a fear in me so strong that I changed my diet and lifestyle literally overnight. I'm down 180lbs, still have 50 more to go, but I thank Veeky Forums every day for allowing /fps/ to become a thing to help me out.

I'd rather have them and not watch their shit than have to pay for internet by website like cable did with channels.

>paying for Veeky Forums

The only people who will pay more are gaymur faggots and people addicted to shit like Netflix. Regular internet users won't be stuck subsidizing their bandwidth.

The only websites which will cost more to run are streaming services.

That's not /pol/, that's /a/.

>CEO kikes get to choose what websites to package together
>websites like Veeky Forums don't get included on any because they're "toxic"
>No more shitposting
>tfw you'll still be a smug cunt lodged in his own anus at the end of it all.

I don't give a fuck about the price, It's about how easily they'll be able to censor once they have net neutrality out of the way.

Nope, most non-americans are firmly pro-NN. They support the end on NN in america.

Genuine support comes almost exclusively from americans

t.34%

This is a fabrication of the situation invented by redditors.

The warning signs were there from the start.

Got any sources or is your ass accredited enough?

Your the one flinging around conspiracy theories.

Like I said I don't want to pay for a bunch of gaymur faggots and to subsidize leftist propaganda outlets like Netflix.

>i pay for 100mb/s
>i receive 100mb/s whenever and wherever i want

How hard is it to comprehend this? If the ISPs can't supply the whole neighborhood with what they promised, under contract, then they should be upgrading their infrastructure, not fucking up consumers.

But americans are corporate cocksuckers, so they will gladly support ISPs. After all ISP dindu nuffin, big meanie DEVILflix is the culprit!|"#"""!!!!!

how do people get the courage to post this stuff of them
I can't even take a picture of myself without deleting it a minute later because I overanalyze every detail and end up with the conclusion that I look like shit.

Corporations are drivers of innovation and the lifeblood of the global economy. It is also how we conquer the rest of you worms without even having to bring force of arms into the equation.

>0.05 cents has been added to your acount

Thanks for confirming that you are in fact a shill with no real base of fact.

>application using "uh" and "why dont you" as if it's my friend
this triggers me more than any fat person ever could

>Genuine support comes almost exclusively from americans
*suppport for the repeal

Verizon has blocked Veeky Forums from their networks before. They claimed afterwards that "some Veeky Forums websites" were disrupting their network, which sounds like bullshit, but even if it's true shows that they can and will block sites.
And this was back in 2010. With modern politics, Veeky Forums is as easy a target as ever.

You know how when people get hard evidence that their self image has been violated, they enter cognitive dissonance and their mind makes up a little story so that they still hold their self image?

Thats whats happening. They have cognitive dissonance. Telling them they're unhealthy just triggers that and makes them believe you're just a shill for some health company, or that the science is wrong etc. Happens all the time

I don't understand how people this ugly can be so narcissistic.