How do we stop the meat eater invasion?

Mods seriously need to delete vegan posting, it's getting out of hand and adds nothing to the board
subject.

No bump

Not making them mad

holy that calf got BTFO

>Meat eater invasion
Technically you guys are new here, please stay in /vegan/ thank you

Uhhh...Meat eaters are the majority AND were here (and everywhere) before vegans so...youre the invaders mate

That cow wasn't beaten enough.

fucking destroyed that calf lmao

>he doesnt know humans used to eat only fruits, 2 million years ago

You need to tenderize the meat in the before and after stage

>the healthiest diet adds nothing to fitness discussion

Kill them. Meatcucks have proven they won't value other life, therefore we shouldn't value their life. Only when all nonvegans are executed, our planet will be saved for the following thousand generations. It should be the duty of every vegan to try to kill as many meat eaters as possible. We should also consider to team up with the Jews.

>2 million years ago
We werent even humans back then. Homo sapiens are 300 000 years or so old

What do vegans think about hunting? Isn't it okay and superior to farm meat since the animals have been living free until they are killed. Humans are hunters after all.

That’s WAY to fucking extreme for someone who just wants to eat chicken nuggets

maybe if vegans stopped being colossal faggots, people would be less worried about being associated with them

as a vegan i have to admit i have nothing against hunting for aslong as the meat is used in any way after the kill

I'll buy extra pork today because of this post

>I value life so ill kill humans to prove how i value life
Makes sense, yes?

I'm trying to figure out these faggot ass threads. Is it a vegan who is legit buttblasted, is it a normal person just trolling, or is it a vegan trolling?

Meat eaters are murderers. You wouldn't mind killing a murderer, would you? It will only be better for the world if these "people" are gone.

To be a vegan is to be reliant on other men. You are reliant on other people to keep you fed, you are reliant and stronger, smarter men to keep you alive.

You are essentially a child and no real man will ever consider you an equal.

>clone animals
>profit??
checkmate

Probably combination of all three.

I'll buy even more pork

To be a meatcuck is to be reliant on other men. You are reliant on other people paying for your healthcare, treating your cancer and trying to mimize the damage you've done to the environment. You are reliant on smarter, healthier men to keep you and this planet alive.

You are essentially a child and no real man will ever consider you an equal.

how do i become alpha and independent like you and pic related?

>Hah, more cancer for me.
>t-this will show them!

OP here, real talk.
I eat meat, dont care or hate vegans at all. I made this thread because its fun to see people argue about this shit

The meme of the memes

>Meat eaters are murderers
Not in the legal definition they arent, unless you can show me the passage in the law that says so

>You wouldn't mind killing a murderer, would you?
I wouldnt no, but then again im not acting like im better than people because i value life so much
If you value life then you value all life and wouldnt kill anything

>It will only be better for the world if these "people" are gone.
Oh really?
Tell me more about how the world will improve if we genocide ~80% or more of the population

How about hunting as a sport? I shoot animals only for pleasure and entertainment.

Good to know senpai

>Not in the legal definition
Who gives a shit about the legal definition. Murdering means killing other sentient beings. Meatcucks are murderers.

>If you value life then you value all life and wouldnt kill anything
Wrong. I value REAL life. Meatcucks aren't humans or something alive to me. They are parasites who will ruin society and this planet if we don't stop them.

>Tell me more about how the world will improve if we genocide ~80% or more of the population
Do you really argue that the environment wouldn't be better off if there were only 500 million people instead of 7,5 billion?

Can you not fucking read? It says right in the caption that calf made him mad. I don't know exactly what the calf did, but it's obvious he didn't attack it for no reason.

And you can clearly see in the video that the horse wasn't turning its head.

>diet that literally has killed babies breastfed by vegan mothers
>diet that requires unnatural supplements
>healthiest diet

I mean ideally you shouldn't kill animals at all since it's unnecessary, but admittedly it's a fuck of a lot better than buying factory farmed shit from stores so props for that at least

lmao soyboi umad

Not even vegan but that fucked up
At least eat the fucking thing

you cant

you vegan soyboys will diet your way out of the breeding cycle.

you lost already when you gave up high test.

Oh yeah, this rare case of a child raised by idiotic parents. The millions of obese and diabetic grade school children caused by the meatcuck's diet doesn't matter, right?

Look up ANY statistic. Vegan ARE healthier than meatcucks.

Meatcucks are narcissistic weaklings who put their tasting pleasure above the welfare of animals, the environment, and their own fucking health. They should all be exterminated for being such weak-willed beta pussies.

>Culling certain animal populations is unnecessary

dont be fooled tho, there be lots of butt blusted fellow vegans who will hate hunting no matter what.

i think even meat eaters think sport hunting is wrong.
But it also depends what you are hunting.
If you are shooting mother trucking bisons or wolves or bears then yeah its wrong.
if you are shooting foxes and wild pigs or deers then its another story, because there are millions of those.

>Who gives a shit about the legal definition
I do, most of society does too.
You cant make up shit and mislabel things unless you want to be called out for that shit
>sentient
Another word you toss around willynilly, you make vegans look dumb if you keep this up my friend.

>I value REAL life
Seems arbitrary, who are you to judge who is worthy of life and not?
You said you value life, you clearly dont if you want to kill something that is alive and the only reason you want to resort to murder is because you fail at convincing people through arguments.

>Do you really argue that the environment wouldn't be better off if there were only 500 million people instead of 7,5 billion?
ok, let me specify my argument
How do you think the economic activity we rely on in our everyday lives will be impacted if 80% of the humans suddenly vanish?

You need to calm down

7,500,000,000 (Total population figure you give) * 0.20 (That is, 20%) = 1,500,000,000

Please be accurate. I'm otherwise in full support of your arguments, despite being a carnivore. Veganism is superior, particularly if done for ethical reasons.

There are some races who act like this towards other humans, but we don't seem to cull them

Really makes you think huh....

Hi /pol/

Who cares about economy if you could save billions of animals and the very future of mankind by securing that Earth has enough resources for everyone? We will find a way like we did in ancient times.

1,5 billion is still way too much. 100 million is the maximum our Earth can handle.

You might be an actual child, you can’t reverse years of human progress

You can. It's called war and genocide. A post apocalyptic world is a vegan paradise.

>Who cares about economy
Do you enjoy games?
Do you enjoy the internet?
Do you enjoy series/movies?
Do you enjoy going out to eat?
Do you enjoy haivng a home?

Then you should care about the economy, we can live comfortable lives because of our forefathers economic achievements.

>We will find a way like we did in ancient times.
I will not fucking genocide humans and go back to the stone age just to make you feel better.

The saddest part of all...you could argue your way into the hearts and minds of people by finding an angle to work.
Some care about the ethics of killing animals, some find eating meat thats laden with poop, cancer, pus and all that shit disgusting and some care about their health.
There are angles you can use but hatred shouldnt be one of them, unless ofc you want to alienate people and make them think all vegans are militant assholes who only want to murder people and preach

That might be one of the stupidest fucking sentences I’ve read on this site

Lmao you're retarded

The existence of mankind is a small price to pay for securing the existence of mother Earth and all of its species. We need a third World War. Vote for a vegan president in 2020!

That break we had from vegan posting was nice

>break
it was just drowned out by onions
this board constantly has a cancer every day, either /pol/, /sips/, /r9k/, vegans, now onions