Kale vs. Broccoli

Which of these two vegetables is more important Veeky Forums? (I'm gonna be blending them with onions of course)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zz4YVJ4aRfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kale is SSB tier, Brocoli is SS2 tier best

What is the top tier vegetable list?

>current year
>eating fiber
Don't you want those colon gains user?

b-but fiber is good for stools

They're both varieties of the same cabbage plant, you know. One is grown for the flowers (broccoli, cauliflower) and the other is grown for the leaves (kale). The more you know.

Kale is definitely better for blending or juicing and is cheaper buy for fresher stuff because the plant is generally a lot easier to grow than broccoli is which usually is hard to buy not out of some bag from a factory farm.

kale is literally the billionaire food
it's on every menu from the ultra expensive Lanserhof detox clinics

My shits look the healthiest when i avoid fiber and dairy. Dariy makes them dry and fiber makes it all wrangled looking

Fiber soaks up the estrogen your liver removes from your bloodstream. So if you eat lots of fibrous foods you'll be shitting out more estrogen and thus end up with lower estrogen levels in the blood.

Counterargument: Z had consistent power scaling, even somewhat in their non-canon movies. Super power scaling is all over the place. 17 is SSB tier after years of... fighting poachers. With guns that were too weak to even harm kid Goku. Meanwhile both Krillin and Goku had regressed to the point where bullets could draw blood on them.

mom get off of my fitness board

>Z had consistent power scaling

Piccolo was born with a PL of nearly 400, trained for 5 years after dragonball and made 0 gains. Then in 1 year after raditz he goes from PL 400 to PL 2000 by meditating in the woods. Then after being dead for a few weeks he comes back to life and fuses with an almost dead guy and shoots all the way up to PL > 1,000,000, literally a 500x increase even though the guy he fused with was 40,000 and like I said, on the verge of dying.

Goku, like piccolo, made almost 0 gains after dragonball despite being in his early 20's and in his prime. He then trains with King Kai and jumps to 8,000. Fair enough, considering he did have to train with a god-like being and run through snake way and all that. But then he goes from PL 8,000 to PL 80,000 by training for 1 week in space, almost the same increase he got from King Kai's training, in the span of a week. Then he gets injured, and recovers for 1 hour, and suddenly he shoots to 3,000,000, over 30x increase from 1 single zenkai boost.

let's not even get into vegeta's bullshit powerups, the humans with robot parts magically being stronger than super saiyans, Gohan training his entire life in Trunks' timeline and never surpassing android level despite being stronger than cell at age 11 in the main timeline, 7-year old supersaiyans, etc.

basically none of z made any sense unless you completely throw power scaling and power levels out the windows

Broccoli, because you can much more easily eat 500g of broccoli than kale.

this is the gayest shit i've seen all day and i've already seen like 5 trap pics on this board

broccoli has more antioxidants

Why not blend both?

because if one of them is the superior vegetable, it will be better to blend more of it instead of a little bit of both

kale is easier to eat/blend imo and has a shit ton of vitamin k. I can literally feel arterial plaque dissolve.
But broccoli is probably better with onions...?

>unironic homophobia

Go back to plebbit

Broccoli is SSB

Kale is SSBKKx10

Spinach is ultra instinct

so Onions are Grand priest level?

no, gohan blanco level

They’re all wrangled looking because you don’t drink enough water

The debate is not about which is better, the debate is about why you're not eating broccoli SPROUTS.

youtube.com/watch?v=zz4YVJ4aRfg

Also, swiss chard is patrician-tier. Fuck outta here with your pleb veggies.

Onions

I drank a bottle of tequila last night and when I woke up in the morning I emptied everything from my colon. I love that alcohol has this effect on me. I don’t pig out when I’m drunk, but my shits are enormous after drinking.

>not seeing the irony
>le plebbit while using le plebbit spacing

>wheat grass is ultra instinct KKx10