How do you rebuild yourself after hitting rock bottom for the second time in your life after being successful for some...

How do you rebuild yourself after hitting rock bottom for the second time in your life after being successful for some time.

Eat onions

>second
Try 50th.

I hit rock bottom a few years ago
Started working hard and studying. Got a job offer across the country. Took the job and was promoted. Than spent two years at said company and decided I wanted something more challenging. Found another company and have been here for almost a year. Problem is I developed sever depression and now am having a hard time and at my lowest point again.

Company gave me a project I don't know how to complete and might be losing my job in a month. I feel like shit but I can't continue down this path. I've been here before but I can't stay miserable and let my life fall apart. I don't know what to do anymore Veeky Forums

Bump

why have you developed severe depression?

I used to have goals and hobbies. Once I achieved those goals and climbed very high in my field I developed depression after realizing I may have climbed far up the ladder of corporate wealth however I discovered I had no friends and no wife at the age of 30. Now I'm struggling with depression but I feel lime I am getting better everyday. I basically lost purpose in life after climbing far

I also found out there is another ladder I can climb in this field but the way I am now I just don't see the point of climbing the ladder again and I just want to start dating or at least going out more often. All I do is Travel and work...

Last bump..

Learn where you went wrong, move on. Shit happens, rock bottom fucking sucks and you may feel enslaved into the endless cycle of life, but honestly, the only way is up from your worst.

It's when you stop moving, stop trying, stop progressing that you become depressed, that you start to suffer and gain a new complacency in that suffering. Life is pain, deal with it as best you can, and just keep trying.

By running until all the other stuff stops hurting.

I'm serious.

Think of the monetary gains. You sound like me user.

Maybe assess your life and re-adjust your goals. It's always 1 step back, 2 steps forward.

>It's always 1 step back, 2 steps forward.

Just keep working. If you are busy then you can keep the dum dum thoughts at bay

I guess I wasn't clear enough or something

Post says how do you rebuild after hitting rock bottom. All the success I've built over the past few years will come crashing down and I am standing at losing everything since I was depressed for about a year. This depression cost me a lot and I'm at the steps of getting a pink slip and being let go from my job.

How's the internet like in jail, Shkreli?

Kek

Wow that is hitting rock bottom for you?a big fuck you for you retarded faggot just fucking wow you haven't sutruggled in your whole fucking life

>I'm depressed :(
>Might lose job

Just w o w,such a heartbraking story.Fuck off bitch.

>I have money
>No socializing nor relationships tho

Sooooo SOOOOOOOO sad,such a painful story you 2,poor people,had the drive to succeed and now they realize they got no gf,damn it's hitting me hard lads ;-(

For real fuck off with your bitch problems.

Reminds me of pic related, maybe could be inspirational to you or atleast provide some closure

Bro. I grew up poor and accomplished something in life. Now.I have lost my purpose and don't want to keep living the same life day in and out. This is stressful but I get it some of you out there are still struggling and probably never made ten grand a month before. So I'm looking for some advice..but let me guess I'm a weak bitch for not knowing how to deal with this....

Watch Jordan Peterson, and go clean your room bucko.

I didn't jack off for 2 weeks and got over being in the friendzone by randomly asking pretty girls for their numbers, even at the gym.

Might not lead anywear but it's a confidence boost yo.

You do what you did the first time.

Yea thanks

I'll be alright though. These other guys are right I have some sorting out to do on my own and complaining won't change anything..

Although. I'm already working on a plan to change my life but I just like asking these type of questions since I can't count on people in my life..

I'd start with looking at your life and addressing the things that make you depressed. After that I'd go to the doctor if you feel severe enough to warrant medication. Climbing back out of a whole has been easier for me when on the right medication. I spent a long time in jail and am having to rebuild my entire life. Plan ahead if you can save some money or resources to prolong hardship. I know people say b positive but it is true. Your situation has been overcome before by other men and there are others way worse off so just keep some perspective. Realize every day you wake up is a blessing.

You are just having a quarter life crisis. You did what you were told to do and are now yearning for what you want to do. At least you have options (money) now.

Gib monies

I've donated money to people in other countries online. They mention like it was and amazing amount of money and I donate all I can for the hell of it.

Hell. I actually donated some money to a couple guys in Norway who lived out of a van... money is nothing to me anymore. Now I want something more and please understand I can never settle for some used up whore. I'm better than that..

You need buddhism cunt,and no I havent made 10k in a month in my life I fucking wish,I could help my family out and exit this shithole but yo you got depression man,much more important,you bored of making money and oops just realized you got no relationships protip:having a gf or friends or whatever won't make a difference.You were always empty,and never realized it because too busy entertaining yourself making money or whatever you were doing,but thats the truth,time to find some inner peace cunt,work on the inside,you already focused a lot on the outside

Now go on and tell me how you went from poor to making ten grand a month.

Btw money,gf,friends,etc is all distractions in the end and either you will realize that or you keep suffering,my point is you gotta fix yourself,work on yourself,stop seeking relief on the outside because you wont find anything but a vicious cicle

Same guy here. We're all gonna make it bro. See pic related. I felt like shit last Saturday. Got friendzoned, wasn't feeling it afterward. Didn't sleep well for a few nights. Went to the mall and got this girls insta, and she's really interesting yo. Likes cars and stuff. We're going to cars and coffee on the 2nd.

>But you've done this before yo

I'm a kissless virgin that's mildly built and a 5'10 manlet. I've had little success with girls but something changed in me this week. I feel different now. I've picked myself up and enjoy living again. Sleep was like a temporary suicide for me. I just wanted to sleep and go to the gym.

It feels like a rush, I can't believe this is happening. For once I feel like I'm making it in life....

Remember the things you did to get you successful last time.
Get back into them bit by bit.
You now have more experience, so this will be easier than before.

It's temporary,you are subject to circumstances enjoy it while it lasts.

Not trying to bring you down but that's the truth.One day you are confident another you aren't,you dress like shit you feel like shit you dress good you look good you feel good again,we are conditioned.All our feelings are conditioned and affected by circumstances and such.

True

Looks like someone invited me out and we're heading out right now. About to go our with the lads... maybe they can help me but I can't be honest with them since they'll see me as being weak.

Make meaningful relationships with your Bros man. Nothing helps more than having your boys always there for you.

They can't help me. I'm the only successful one and I can't talk to them since they zone out and don't care about my issues or what I'm going through. Anyway. I'm driving there now so have a few friends to spend my Saturday with

Should be interesting..frankly they'll never accomplish what I have done and they can't offer me tips so since they've never done anything..

Don't overthink it. You made it sound like you really know the deal.

Lonely and want friends/a partner? Go make friends doing something cool/fun and start dating.

>Don't overthink it. You made it sound like you really know the deal

I really do know art of the deal. I flew across the US and been in many places and dined with business partners. I don't know but this life doesn't mean much anymore

All of these experiences of life will be lost to time..it's a bitch isn't it. All of us here will never be friends.

At least you should know. The more help I get from this place the more successful I will become and grow an empire. I will be the best again and focus on overachieving

By all means keep climbing and all, but you seem to have made it pretty clear that you need more than just that part in order to feel satisfied.

It's not weak to need more than *just* a great career to be happy, user.

Time for new bros

Thanks. I have started looking for meaning again and actually am turning to other people.

>zenpencils

just neck yourself, m8