How's your sex life? Does your wife/gf initiate sex as much as you?

How's your sex life? Does your wife/gf initiate sex as much as you?

General sex thread

I'm a 28 year old kissless, hugless virgin despite getting mires from girls

>falling for the womeme trap
NEVER
GONNA
MAKE
IT

>people like this exist

18 and still single
have some chance maybe

Made the gf cum like crazy during our second round yesterday, wouldn't let go of me after and kept saying she loved me.. all I kept thinking of is how that cardio was gonna kill my gainz

I unironically believe men are better at pleasuring men than women, sexual orientations aside.

it's good, have sex probably 4-7 times a week with my wife. There's some times when it's less. The first year and a half together it used to be like 3 times a day almost every day. I'm starting to think that it's because we used to not masturbate since we were having so much sex but now we both do regularly so I'm not an animal all the time. Gonna stop jackin it

>TFW 26
>Shy
>Lost virginity at 21
>only had sex with 4 girls since then
>it's been 1 year and half since the last time i've had sex
>Have difficulty to make sex happens, even being able to meeting chicks and making out with them
Damn, i hate myself.

>averagefitposter.png

I browse Veeky Forums/Veeky Forums in general so virgin

>Does your wife/gf initiate sex as much as you?
More actually

She chased after me and instigated the relationship, i didnt care so much because i had lost interest since the options in dating are very few if youre a dude where i live but she is persistant.

Im gonna see how this plays out but im not holding my breath, after our time she will find a new guy and ill go back to being single again and struggle to even find a girl to talk to

did you stimulated her clit or did you just penetrated her ?

I fuck with this older bro once at week or two. He have huge cock and likes my butt and sex is nice. So it's kind of ok but I still want guys who are my age but they aren't intrested about me.

I'm a virgin but I don't see that as a bad thing. Modern women are whores who don't interest me in the slightest. Little girls, however, are pure and I'd love to marry one. That would likely get me arrested, so I'll just stick to masturbating to drawings. Being a virgin is only bad if you let society pressure you into thinking it is, really.

Why

Wew, lad. Is there something about your specific relationship or her that's making you think she'll leave, or are you just generalizing the fuck out of life?

me and my gf sleep in separate beds. im trapped in a sexless, loveless relationship.

useful for nofap streaks. my soul is dead though.

> your wife/gf

>meet thot
>have sex
>jizz
>repeat
>life doesn't improve still the same shit
Woman are boring and consume too much time bruh

how do you stay sexually interested in the same girl after a year? i mean my exes were all hot af, but at some point sex was just meh for me and i was good with once or twice a week (they wanted more, and i never turned down sex).

Im just making general assesments
Girls are rare as fuck to find and i spent two years single before she chased after me, for me its a feast or famine thing it seems
I either get chased by a girl or i never even see one

Anyway, girls always move on to the next best thing as soon as they can but im gonna enjoy it until then.

sounds like you are a fucking beta

I live in Belgium and I went to see a fucking hot 21 year old Armenian prostitute a couple of days ago. Beautiful face and body with nice boobs. I fucked the living shit out of her and I really felt as if my T was skyhigh.

So that's my sex life right now.

she looked like pic related

...L-london?

takes one to know one

9-1-1

She initiates more than I do. She's constantly horny. We fuck all the time.

"no u"

Why what?

only had sex a couple of times with the same girl. Found out she had HPV, used condoms every time but it's no guarantee apparently. Usually doesn't give any symptoms to men but I don't want to be a carrier.
Apparently more than half of adults will have it at some point, but still, shit.

I haven't initiated a conversation with a woman since high school.
If a woman initiates a conversation with me, I lock up and stutter out one word answers.
Shoot me.

Who /tantricsex/ here?

why not just break up with her retard

Suomi perkele
>sry bro

n-nani

Not him but ive been in the same position
The hope of the relationship returning to "normal" is enough to keep you going and the alternative is exactly what you have right now (be single, not get laid, not get love)

Fuck you guys make it seem like there are thirsty sluts on every street corner but in reality most bars/clubs or social events is packed with 99 septillion dudes and one overweight girl

>tfw got laid just the day before my 19th birthday

Bump

I got laid around the Christmas before my 20th birthday
There's hope lads

wtf I am gay now

>Not loving snuggles for the glory of them

My wife and I fuck basically 1-2 times a day. I initiate about half the time, and if she isn't in the mood I have carte blanche to just pin her down and take her anyway.

Feels good mang.

Feeling undesired and generally underwhelmed by our sex life despite becoming way more Veeky Forums and beginning to think she's just not attracted to me that much physically. Shit sux

>Not raping here every morning
>Letting her out of the house
>Not chaining her up and making her your slave
>Letting everyone else look at those milkers

What are you doing user?

i hope you find your path

My gf initiates way more than me, I honestly think i might have T problems cause my recovery takes about 30 mins now..

wtf how do you have sex 3 times a day

are you unemployed

>once in the morning
>twice in the evening

C'mon lad get your test UP UP UP

I was a KHV, till some roastie fell in love me, now im just a virgin.

DOA at the moment, but a dude I was talking to at the bar last weekend said I looked like Henry Cavil so I have that going for me.

I'm a 21 yo kissless virgin, how do I find my way?

>have no female attention for year
>somehow become handsome and fit

Now the attention is immense but Im too much a pussy to take action. How do i get over this.

By taking action

Met a girl this past year online and have finally got some consistent fucking in.

She's kind of a slut and has far more experience than I have, at first I wasn't sure i was cool with it but she's so up for anything sexual that it makes me feel super confident to try anything with her. i feel like ive made up for lots of lost sexual experience.

Plus she likes being spanked and choked, so ive gotten into doing that and fucking her aggressively which makes me feel alpha as shit.

I'm 25, I lost my virginity at 17 with my gf at that time. She dumped me and I was almost a year without having sex, I almost lost my mind

I think so too, just like lesbians are better at pleasuring women

>Anyway, girls always move on to the next best thing as soon as they can but im gonna enjoy it until then.
sadly this...

>tfw 22 shy beta
haha nice thread for me!

h-how do I into girls?

21 year old virgin. Went on my first date last week but things didn't work out. Feel like I'm never gonna make it

At the beggining she started it most of the time, then we moved together, I got fat, lost vision of who I was, got low libido and kind of became a sexless boring relationship. Now I got in shape, I have a decent and high stamina body. Thankfully things are improving from now on, I can bone her without getting tired, rock hard erections and last much longer. She is getting into it again.

>meet online
>girl is super experienced
are you me...?

Despicable.

t. Roastie

How long

none existent

Once a week. Used to be twice a day but it has really died in recent years.
Marriage isn't everything my anons.

What Happened

>How long
How long which part?

Life happened.

I haven't fucked or kissed a girl in two years, got too deep in the Red Pill thingy and now haven't got any desires to persue women, just can find the push, that primal need, kind of pathetic for a 22 year old.

Married user, 30 y.o., wife is 30, been together 8 years. Have a house and a dog, just got her iud out a few weeks ago to start our family. Sex life was very satisfactory before this, but the last few weeks have been electric. I think she’s responding to the sex because her boobs are bigger than normal and she’s been really horny lately. Also I used to be a serious marathoner (sub 3 hours) but now lift and she’s been attacking me when I get out of the shower after I come home.

Breed, bros. Feels next level.

You guys have any children? You know you're both kinda out of your prime

>oiut of your prime
>with 30
dude.......

Not that user but
>30
>Out of your prime
30 is the literal prime of men

In which city user?

Prime age for men is 24-30.
For women it's 14-20.

bull shit

First time I got laid was at age 20 now I'm banging an average of a girl a month keep your chin up bruh.

>30 is the literal prime of men
Really? damn
im 31 now and its hell to even try to date
No women around at all so wtf?

Past 30 everything starts going to the shitter. Your energy, reaction time, potential to build muscle, IQ starts to drop even faster, etc

>Dad used to threaten to castrate then kill me if I ever cheated on a woman before I was 10
>Ranted about how terrible relationships are
>Was scared out of my mind because of him growing up
>Anything remotely resembling a romantic connection had a very adverse reaction for me growing up.

Now that I've emotionally matured and cut that shit out of my life I realize all I missed out on just having a relationship. My sex drive is shot to hell and I'm hoping that getting fit will help rev up my confidence and drive.

Is there hope for me?

dont scare me man

If you’re shitting on me and my wife for starting “past our prime” at 30, and you’ve ever posted in a nofap thread, tfw thread, used the term “khv” unironically, or don’t currently have a serious girlfriend, you can kindly direct your comments to the trash bin into which they tossed my wife’s fluid covered iud.

>>Dad used to threaten to castrate then kill me if I ever cheated on a woman before I was 10
Your dad knew what's up. Promiscuity should be punished.

B-but I was defending you man :(

Your wife has worse eggs than any woman younger than her, and you are quite literally becoming more retarded every second that passes

how did u guys meet

I have only ever had sex with girls using tinder. I am very bad at being assertive and making my intentions known, so I end up as king of the freindzone.

Tinder avoids this because the fact that I want fuck is already taken for granted.

Why do guys on fit always feel the need to talk so much about sex they are having?

Insecurity?

Physical peak is at 35.

>being this fucking angry at a joke
>acts like women are the end all be all to life

holy shit what a sperg lmfao

Maybe we wa

Say this to any 35 year old body builder and they will laugh at you

Because while Veeky Forums is mainly for fitness, I'd argue for self improvement being a bigger theme, and having sex, and being in relationships is a big part of one's self image.
If you are in a place dedicated to the idea of taking care of oneself and one's body, sex is something that usually comes with that.
It's a very human subject and one worth discussing in earnest.

I doubt this. It becomes easier to injure yourself past 30 (according to my dad's friend who is a sports exercise doctor), start to develop noticable wrinkles, start to bald, etc. Or do you just mean in terms of musculature?

bc yeah I guess you'll look BYIGer at 35 than at 25

No, in terms of musculature it's worse too. Your gains slow down considerably.

It might depend on what we're talking about being in "peak" form is, but if you look at combat sports along with soccer and the like, mid 30's is when they do their best.
After that it starts to dip.

Me and my GF ideally fuck several times a day, unprotected, no birth control.

She cums easily from penetration, but if I get her to clit orgams she cums instantly and rapidly from penetration and it squeezes hard

Its amazing she hasn't gotten preggo, but also concerning.

Tfw gonna add breast milk to my bulk when she does
Tfw her tits will just get bigger and softer

Never had it so good