/Fraud/

/fraud/ - Bodydismorphia general

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, dick size, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

Yes, we can tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a double retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on masT fighting off angry trolls:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y54rcz_L5Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=-hoLdD0qoN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gone for a few hours and you let it archive.

I'm sorry about your theft bloatgoat, shit sucks and those kind of people should be shot.

>look back at btc prices of past roid buying
>turns out the app I'm using corrects all past USD amounts to their current amounts
>see that I spent the modern equivalent of $700 on my first blast

I should have just put money in and waited ;-;

Thanks, I'm sure it was some kid though and not any of the senior citizens. I was a little cunt at that age too and stole shit. Albeit it was from big corporate stores like Walmart but still. Doesn't mean I won't beat the living shit out of some teenager for stealing from me but I can understand it.

I bought around $100 of BTC about two years ago when it was around $400 a coin and did nothing with it. That investment has paid for all of my blasts lol

Yeah but then we'd all wait endlessly for that perfect buying moment and be stuck as dyels for ages.

I've stolen from big stores as well as much as I hate it looking back on it.
I never understood stealing someone's personal shit.

Hope you'll get it back trough tracking.

Should I take my ai in the 2 week break between my last test shot and pct? I'm really bloated lol fuck me

>vikings season 5 starts next week
>mfw

That kid looks like a fucking faggot and sounds like one too.

Also, "Vikings" versions of vikings are patethic, little fembois.

Pic related, Ubba. Left: Vikings, Right: Last Kingdom.

Ragnar is much better in Vikings

Of course. But for some reason they decided to make his kids look like total faggots with feminine voices.

I will still watch it for that top-tier Slavic MILF. Would lick a fart out of her asshole desu,

>Ragnar is much better in Vikings
was

Ivar is literally the worst character ever

>Hurr durr I am bad and mean
>Always trys to looks mean
>Always gives people the evil eye
>Tries really hard to act tough
>Did I alreay mention that he tries to look mean?

Seriously,this guy is trying way.too.hard.
Coloring Ragnar's eyes was nice, really looked amazing and the change in his eye color also was always a nice touch. But for Ivar they even made his fucking sclera blue.

Only cool guy left in the show is Björn

Yo, this is me after about 2.5 years of training at 6'4. How big could I get if I hopped on and what should I take?

That's what happens when you can't get your dick up for a girl.

Funny how all the brothers railed the same girl, but Ivar couldn't lmao

Ivar the Bonerless

Just start at the basic 500mg test for 16-20 weeks and see how you like it. Can't tell you how much mass you'll put on but you'll surely pack on a good amount after a year.

starting weight?

Imagine putting that little guy on gear. He wouldn't be able to wipe his own ass lmao

So I'm 10 weeks in on my first cycle and no AI.

Got bloods checked consistently since I started and my E2 is way above normal range.

That being said;
Blood pressure has been consistent, no gyno, no acne, slight mood swings, no change in cholesterol.

Should I go an get some aromasin before my cycle ends or just finish it and make sure my PCT is on point?

Anyone else gets those pins where it just stings going in every so often?

Should note.
Only thing I've had a problem with was my dick not getting hard during a drunken night of attempted sex. But I'm extremely horny and I fap damn near 8x a day and haven't noticed any change in strength of my erections or orgasms.

Yes, that's normal.

Every once in a while, mostly quads.
Often end up with some minor pip as well.

God I fucking miss that motherfucker.

I thought so, probably just a surface nerve or a little bit of rubbing alcohol

How big are you now PC? I only saw that pic of you from ages ago

>be born litearally midget, completely weird looking and socially rejected
>weak bones
>disproportionate body and limbs
>sometimes internal organ problems
>none of the machines and racks even fit your dimensions
>persevere and make sick gains despite it all

I have nothing but respect for someone like that, I wouldn't see his shape as a point of laughter.

Don't forget you're still shoving sharp metal objects in places where they shouldn't be.

Stretch your skin with two fingers before you put the needle in. Especially if you do the thighs.

Are any of you that have been frauding for a while able to match with anything but pigs on tinder?

It was doing glute actually, but I'll keep that in mind. I may drop glute and just do VG and quads since I could do that spreading more easily

your hornyness is the e2

get some aromasin and then extra if you're planning to cycle again in the future.

high e2 is bad.

is aro better than adex?

Yes but adex is fine as well.

Yo does anyone wanna let me smash their boipussi?

When you say how much I'll put on in a year, are you referring to that 16-20 week period of being on, or do you maintain some level of gains after cycling off?

A good amount of gains will be water retention but you'll certainly gain and keep more then you would natty for sure.
How much is hard to determine, cycling for a year would result in nearly double the amount a natty could put on in the same year.

You maintain the muscle tissue, but you'll lose the glycogen and water retention that gives you a 3d/full look while on cycle

Studies have shown 700mg of test e per week granted the enhanced lifter almost triple the gains actually. Fucking crazy what this shit does. Should I run some anavar initially to cut down that last bit of fat to 10% too? I've heard test takes a while to kick in.

So if someone cycles on then comes off, does creatine have a more pronounced effect on their physiques then a natural's?

Look at that same picture and cut the hair and that's pretty much how I look now. One on the Randy Savage shirt was taken about mid October I think.

Test E takes a while yes, Var is not needed and kinda weak in the fat burning department, the rising test levels will make it easy enough to cut on before being in full effect.

>tfw you started PCT and you can literally feel your growth plates closing

being a retarded teenager sucks

Not really, the water retention here is very specifically from the high androgen levels in your body, causes you to pull water into your cells.

500mg test will give you 3x whatever youre gaining rn, but its likely you wont get the wow factor since it seems like youre not coming from a hormone imbalance

Do you sound like one of these Mississippi good old boys?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y54rcz_L5Q4

I only look that good in the pic due to lighting and angles. In normal lighting I look low T.

>all that
>and he still looks more proportional than mast

lol

I get to work with Chanel Santini no homo

Did you sniff her feet and asshole?

Who's gonna be on top?

I love that serie, but since the sons of Ragnar grow up..they're pretty annoying special Ivar

Ragnar has the best facial aesthetics I am jelly. Eyes, good nose, fuck i now need rhinoplasty

Let me take a look in my Crystal ball.. no you stay dyel no matter what. Won't do it

You forgot to post the progress

Actually no, I sound like a Yankee for some reason. The rest of my immediate family does so idk what happened.

Anyway got high yesterday and ordered some tren, so that's fun.

tfw we're ugly and rhinoplasty cost like 4500 euro's

get some help, you're more insecure than a woman on her period.

His biggest asset is his eyes, just get lenses.

Shut up faggot. I don't want to mediocre or less than that like you. I want to be flawless

lenses are gay. You can also permanently change the color of your eyes, but that seems quiet risky.

Getting lenses is like getting a wig when you're bald

wait thats a dude

>Shut up faggot. I don't want to mediocre or less than that like you. I want to be flawless
you're a fake little bitch with insecurity of a little girl.

you will never be a man, deal with it and man the fuck up, you little slut.

You will never be flawless my man.

How old are you what are you running

What the fuck is your job?

>risky permanent change
>easy harmless endless choices

I can't see whats gay about the latter option. What if your eyesight goes to shit?

I cycled for 5 months from 19 to 20 just 500 mg test e/wk with aromasin. For pct I've been doing nolva/clomid alternating which one i take each day for about a week, I just read about using aromasin as PCT as it can stimulate LH and FSH secretion so I'm just going to drop the nolva and clomid and use aromasin for the rest of PCT, hopefully the low estrogen from aromasin will let me lengthen out the amount of growth i can achieve from what I have as unopened plates

Say that to my face faggot irl, i will annihilate your dyel twink body like no other

the only fact you deal with your failures is because you're mentally weak. That's why you will never make it in life. I address it and i will do something about it. Constructive bitching

Then I will die trying

Yeah that's what i meant, seems to risky. But constantly putting in those lenses seems like a pain in the ass. Would be the same thing putting stickers behind my ears or getting the permanent surgery.

Ffs let crusader back he is the best part of fraud

>roids at early age
>still thinks about height.
you are surely retarded.

I mean unclosed plates*

Man you need to get laid, it'll cure those insecurities right up.

WHATEVER IT TAKESS!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-hoLdD0qoN0

You think i care about getting laid? I can get laid whenever i want, i don't give a shit about that. You think i do all this effort just for approval for other people. KEK pathetic

Wait for biohacking to gain traction, then just inject some genes into or near your eyes to change them to any color you like.

Pinning rear delts honestly isn't that bad.

only blood on his face not on his neck/everywhere else...

>shove needles up the ass daily
>put a soft thing on your eye in the morning

Can't see the difference. Your ears are not very comparable example to this.

Anybody ever get elevated HR on a cruise or trt?

Hematocrit only causes elevated BP, right?

Your hairline and chin are literally shit. Chin is way too pointy, looks feminine, all while having a crooked fucked up hairline at the top of your dome.

just up the dose and join a contest.
İf you are not lying about your stack, then you'll probably do very well in a contest with higher doses m9.

retard

i do, but i donated once so far.

Did it actually help?

tfw then everyone will be flawless and then flawless is normal

implying i use shorter Esthers. Also do we have another solution instead of poisoning our livers with orals

I just meant permanent vs not permanent solutions. I could also apply stickers behind my ears instead of doing the surgery.

Says who faggot.I am a chad and you? NOT A CHAD

btw don;t mind the chad eyes

>tfw then everyone will be flawless and then flawless is normal

Nah, unless you can pick up the genetics flaws at a very young age and treat them.

Genetics and environmental factors would still be a massive part until we can make designer babbys.

Where would you get those from?

yup

You faggots inject steroids in your asses. Why not just accept you're normal/low test range with no GAINS, no mental gains. Just accept your autism bro

but plastic surgery? you're insecure, just accept it. LMAO

Eh, it's about time for some bloodwork anyways, guess I'll see if I need to donate after all.

environment will always matter, no matter how good your genes are, if you eat like shit you will look like shit

It's true, but when we can design babbys genomes we could make them more resistant to negative effects.
Fuck, by that time we probably have artificial wombs and can control every aspect of gestation, eliminating the most important environmental risks.

you're still accomplishing things by yourself with steroids. plastic surgery is more like liposuction vs working out and dieting. very sad.

We should just eliminate all the mediocre people, or just let them not breed. Problem solved

It just hurts to see that people just accept it. BECAUSE I AM NOT INSECURE< LMAOO!! no you look like shit

You still need money for plastic surgery. You need to work for money, thus you still need to work like you need to work for your body.

rekt?

>We should just eliminate all the mediocre people, or just let them not breed. Problem solved
tfw everyone on fraud would have to kys themselves

fat tax when

So many places, my girl has a crazy amount of them and 8/10 look natural when worn.

Not if they're willing to do something about it, instead of this cancerous JUST ACCEPT IT BRO, YOURE INSECURE BRO mentality

Why being insecure about your body? Just don't use steroids it's bad for your health bro. Just accept your 11 inch girls arms

You see how stupid that sounds

Do you have any other pics? I always keep seeing you use the same ones which makes me believe that you just had only a couple good photos. Anyways mirin the jaw

What are masTer approved surgeries?

What about your genetics, bruh?

>get kids
>they have dumbo ears

All genetic imperfections should be purged.
Including you and me.

lol, everyone knows steroids are for insecure people. you're pushing it like, 50 steps forward with plastic surgery

That's a photo from a couple of days ago, litterly FRESH NEW picture

OKAY HERE HAVE A NEW ONE, don't mind the ears i just got them fixed,

>which makes me believe that you just had only a couple good photos
Are you fucking retarded, jesus fuckign christ i just want to slap the shit cancerous out of your head

Everything to better yourself, fuck what everyone is saying they just want you to stay mediocre.

Trust me so are people. They want to see you fail.

Oh shit, he must got the shitty genetics from my grandfather

masT got an answer for any problem.