How am I supposed to have the energy to start lifting when I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

How am I supposed to have the energy to start lifting when I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?

power trough it you poofter
you will get used to it

I guess you won't. So don't start and don't come to fit to whine about it either.

But I want to be aesthetic, I just have this condition in my way .

You have a perfectly fine excuse. Don't even try. No one will blame you for it.

Cfs doesn't exist, it's just lazy fucks trying to justify themselves

>chronic fatigue syndrome
Jesus Christ, quit self diagnosing yourself with these made up disorders. You have a terrible diet. That's why you have no energy.

That condition can be serious. If it's an impassable barrier, so be it. Just like paralysed people can never lift either

>Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
lol

Fix your shitty diet

eat more calories, and make sure you're getting enough complex carbs.

Literally never had energy to do shit until I upped my carbs to 300g/day and now I feel like I can do anything, lifts have all gone up, small walks don't up my heart rate, and no longer spending hours in bed, etc. Literally, if you want energy you just need to eat more things with energy

Are you female? If not just drink some coffee or if it's worse than than get an adderall or other upper prescription from a doctor. If you have a legitimate problem take meds to boost your energy. More likely though is that you are self/misdiagnosed and what you think is CFS is real BPD(big pussy disease). If you have BPD the only cure is to man the fuck up and (in 2017 q4) possibly eat raw onions.

so you're telling me that you can't eat a huge bowl of oats with peanut butter, have cups of coffee and have the energy to lift?
i call bullshit

I've been really exhausted lately too OP, I believe you that you're not just being a pussy. I've tried changing diet and sleep and gotten bloodwork and everything was fine, nothing helps.

Hopefully it's just a phase.

Don't risk it man. You never know what can happen with that CFS

Hello. I have epstein barr virus which causes chronic fatigue, muscle weakness and sore joints. You need to boost your immune system any way you can. Especially through diet. You might also have chronic inflammation. Eat a lot of garlic, onions and clean foods. The only way to get rid of the virus is helping your immune system get rid of it and even then you can't work out at all for a year after the virus is gone or else you'll relapse. I know how it feels and how helpless it can be.

>t. user that has had chronic fatigue due to EBV virus for more than 6 years because of compromised immune system.

If you have a good immune system you should be able to get rid of it soon

Not everyone with fatigue has mono ahahahaha

It's in over the 80% american population, if he has something it's probably that that's causing it.

>It's in over the 80% american population
Source? And what if you're kissless?

Nah man, it does not mean that you have mono, it just mean that you were infected by EBV.
Most people don't develop mono.

This CFS stuff seems pretty spooky: Common, hard to diagnose, incurable. How can I tell the difference between CFS and just being lazy or depressed?