I like how none of the people who talk shit about soy cant deny anything richard said in this video

I like how none of the people who talk shit about soy cant deny anything richard said in this video
>inb4 memeing and shitposting because you cant give any real facts that soy is bad for men

Other urls found in this thread:

roguehealthandfitness.com/the-truth-about-soy/
youtube.com/watch?v=E3nWgo433lU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>none of the people
>can't deny
So everyone can deny it

roguehealthandfitness.com/the-truth-about-soy/

PJW lost all of my respect. He got fucking destroyed me Elliot got low-key cucked too.

Here is my argument:
> I hate vegans

If you have any questions let me know.
Thanks

that doesnt prove that soy is bad for men

Yes it does, it's simple:

Even if soy is good for men, it's still bad for them, because I said.

Vegans need to fucking off themselves as the cult they are

Maybe they should be offed instead

KILL VEGANS

>richard
Lol

Mods have banned VGs name for a reason

Reported soyboy ;)

VG is a fucking psychopath who filmed his grandfather having a heart attack and planned on using it to attack meat eaters
youtube.com/watch?v=E3nWgo433lU
He's also been caugh lying on numerous occations, and worst of all his skin is FUCKING GREEN

Can someone post that webm of him showing his body and it looks weird af.

so still no arguments, just personal attacks that have no relation to what he was saying in his video? thanks for proving my points idiots

Kill vegans

>ME VS this person who didn't start a fight and isn't trying to fight me
Fuck off VG

Dear god that is fucking hillarious

Thanks, senpai
That's like my boogeyman

KILL VEGANS

Why does his head and face look so funny in this. I swear his head looks nothing like this in his vids

>defending consumption of a food known to increase estrogen
I honestly do not understand. My guess is this is a vegan thing or one of those numales who fell for the soylent meme. Do vegans require soy to sustain their lifestyle?

Anybody cover up his body and pretend it's somebody going for a big poop :)

>vegans are in a cult

Vegans aren't the ones engaging in animal sacrifices and flesh consumption.

KILL VEGANS

>Eating animals like humans have been doing since our inception millions of years ago

>It's a cult!

>Cutting out meat and all animal byproducts out of your diet on purpose for misguided ethical reasons, a morality which has been introduced only very recently

>It's not a cult at all!

Save the planet and kill yourself

>Owning slaves like humans have been doing since our inception millions of years ago

>It's a cult!

>Being a compassionate person and not owning slaves

>It's not a cult at all!

See how stupid your argument is? You're about the 10,000,000th person to use this fallacy btw.

quit shilling your videos you gay green alien

>>Owning slaves like humans have been doing since our inception millions of years ago

Retard alert. If you're going to try and make an equivalence atleast don't make it a false one. The worst thing a person can do is use a fallacy when attempting to show someone elses statement as a fallacy. How have yet to show that eating meat is more cult like than abstaining, especially since the opposite makes more sense given humans eating patterns throughout history, as well as the current definition of "cult."

No one cares faggot we will keep eating meat fuck outta here vegan retard,if we "meateaters" wannaeat only fucking legumes then we will but aint no bitch ass vegan faggot forcing nor convincing me to do so so stop with your shit alreadt because I will repeat it for the last time no one gives a shit,keep munching your stupid leafs and let people choose.

>Muh animals
>Muh cancer meat
>Muh morals
>Muh superiority

Just stop faggots,people will keepeating meat,people will keep getting cancer,you are not more moral or just than anyone and there are tons of examples of faggor bitch vegans rotting alive because they eat only plants like the dumb motherfuckers they are.

KILL VEGANS

>what are comparisons

This is how stupid you are.

This nigger sounds like a girl talking. Actually both of them do.

Why would I care about any of this shit? Anyway, I don't eat soy because I'm a man.

reminder PJW is a faggot with bitchtits

Holy christ that pic is real.

Everything is a fucking meme!

this lol, op is retarded

vagina stains is his own rebuttal

>weak as piss after 10 years
>looks like shit
>balding
>hates his shitty marriage

kill vegans

>trys to disprove Soy is causing effeminate soibois
>gets angry and talks in a octave only women can achieve

like pottery.

10 years of training btw.

How about both of them are faggots?

You seen him lately? His arms are bigger than your head.

>Reminder that PJW says he takes these every day

Just can't win.

considering the fact that he's natty and 6'3 he looks great
on top of that, he's much bigger now, this video is from years ago

'

>defending consumption of a food known to increase estrogen
citation needed. Do you have any studies or facts?

so still no real arguments. thanks for proving op's point

What makes you think he is natural?

he looks ill, maybe the green skin that does it

these are the facial muscle maneuvers of someone that has incredibly low self-esteem

he also ego lists like crazy his chest muscles are already torn to the point the insertions look like shit, tried to bench waaay too much way too many times which is hilarious because hes not even remotely strong so he has chest muscle injuries from probably sub 300lb attempts that most people get at over 500lb attempts

ego lifts*** not lists, lol

>Natty
Please be bait

>natty

lmao

i think you should call obvious steroid users natty, why? because youre basically saying theyre dyel which will just make them use more steroids until they rich piana themselves which amuses me every time a person does that to themselves

I mean, he's a big guy

KILL VEGANS

KILL VEGANS

All vegans in this thread post time stamped pic of body. If any of you don't look dyel then you win. You have to made all the gains as a vegan. Recent converts to the pseudo-religion of veganism don't count.

Pic related was what happened last time I made this request. kek.

THOSE GRANDMA TIDDIES

Shut up soyboy it has already become a meme and we must embrace it to compensate for the lack of memes this year

Can someone tell me again why his chest is so underdeveloped?

>I don't want to eat animal products
WTF is wrong with these cultists?

he can barely bench 300 after 10 years no way he's roiding.

he needs to take the neck pill

Lack of protein due to a diet of acorns, twigs and jizz.

KILL VEGANS

inb4 will not save you from shitposting soyboi

KILL VEGANS

KILL VEGANS

KILL VEGANS

just started working out m8, ill post a pic in a few months. use to be 210 now around 188

KILL VEGANS

KILL VEGANS

Here's a fact: The Canadian study that found soy's high concentration of phytoestrogens also found that soybeans contain the SECOND highest relative phytoestrogen content after nuts and oilseeds. So you nutcucks better stop eating nuts because the only gains you're gonna get from them are bitch tits and a BBC for you wife.

kill vegans

To some extent soy is going to increase estrogen, that is just a fact. You can say it is negligible, but regardless it will.

So if you're trying to engage in an activity that requires you to have the lowest estrogen levels possible, why would you ever eat soy when there are other protein options available?

Even if it is just a 1% increase even it is a .1% increase in estrogen, why bother?

Vegan pains has such fucked up and unbalanced musculature. Giant triceps, no neck or delts.

Nice lat and core bby