How bad would it be to eat a whole papa johns pizza whilst cutting?

How bad would it be to eat a whole papa johns pizza whilst cutting?
really that bad?

I WANT A GF GIMME A GF NOW

They can be easily well over 2,000 calories.

I've had a can of spaghetti, a bagel and some blueberries to eat all day. Would it really be that bad on top of that?
We all do user

Cutting is a waste of time. Eat the pizza then /FAST/ for a week.

>fast for a week
If I don't eat for half a day I feel dizzy I think I'd fucking collapse on my lifting days if I tried this

OP here decided to go with a small pizza and some chicken poppers.
Way less calories than a large pizza. I should be at my calorie limit at the end of the day and not over. I swear all I've done today is lounge around in bed, bathe, do cardio and jerk off. This has been the laziest fucking day.

You fucked up and have a food addiction.

>food addiction
I've ordered pizza out twice in the last year maybe. I think I'm fine.

if you're gonna mess up your cut eating a whole pizza why the fuck would you pick papa john's
it's so shitty they have to serve it with garlic popcorn butter

The dough in a large pizza as 1530 kcal

I don't live in the US and I don't eat fast food that often so honestly my standards aren't that high.
I got a small pizza, half greek salad, half all the meats. Like six slices total, and some chicken poppers. Probably something like 1700 calories total which considering how little else I've eated today really isn't that bad.

Nice sugar addiction

>having to shitpost to feel better about yourself
Stay mad cuck I'm eating pizza and enjoying Red Letter Media

Have fun wasting time cutting. I'm literally also eating a pizza right now, drinking my GOMAD and eating italian sausages. I'm getting 5000 calories a day and when my abs disappear I'll spend maybe ten days fasting to get shredded again.

Just do it,cheat meals once in 2 weeks actually help dieting by rising hormones and shit,done properly ofc with some guidelines your pizza thing would be off limits cuz too much fat but hey dont sweat it,still good for that 1 day kcal superplus.
Your diet is fucking shit tho,where is the protein you cunt

Gf (female) or gf (male)?

Then just order a big one you faggot,also fix your fucking diet,macros are as important as calories,well actually protein is the most inportant thing but eh

gf (male) pls

count your calories, compare to a tdee from a tdee calculator

you can do basic arithmetic user, i believe in you

just make it vegan (no meat no cheese)

I regularly kill extra large Papa Johns vegan pizzas and am lean as fug

lol TOMASHI HERE