Why you focus on womans?

Why this whole website focus their entire life in a woman when it should be the opposite?

Why you don't focus in trying to be millionaire, a athlete, famous, a artist or a successful man?

>he actually thinks anyone on Veeky Forums actually trains
Don't you KNOW? It's all trolls trolling trolls, shitposters, and memes. Nobody actually does any real training, silly boy!

No those are the migrants from r9k
Anyone who's browsed this board for more than 5 minutes knows it turns you gay.

>caring about being "famous"
ISHYDDT

It's cause most of the anons here never really broke the code in terms of becoming attractive to women. Either they're just young dudes and haven't figured things out yet, or they're genetically unfortunate, or terminally stupid.

I'm frustrated with this constant girl-talk too, but realize that a lot of guys here are either twens or early 20s and genuinely puzzled by the reality of the relationship between the sexes in these utterly chaotic and degenerate times.

Because the men on this website are essentially animals who don't care about nor could they possibly achieve anything beyond mating. Even that's a stretch for most of them.

> if only they could figure out basic hygiene

Nice b8 fag

Get raped and die, no one was fucking addressing your skank ass.

Here's a good example of this

Fuck you roastie.

> roastie
this is a word people who've never seen a vagina use, it's sad really how obsessed they are with something they could never have. They really should just get a career but they're stuck in permanent adolescence and will never achieve anything worthwhile in life.

Except I don't conform to your description either in terms of sex life of career. Nonetheless, I look down on you, fucking cuntsplaining little skank.

>focus on trying to be millionaire, a athlete, famous, a artist or a successful man
You focus on those things because instinctively you feel they will get you pussy, it is the reason you have fun or feel accomplished doing them

The only thing more pathetic than robots are all the pseudo-Chads who post about how they have life figured out because they stumbled into sex once when they were 22.
Guess what, you're still posting on fucking Veeky Forums. You obviously don't know shit.

Hey, cunt. Your shit's retarded and no one takes you seriously.
Stop trolling for attention, whore.

>You shit's retarded and no one takes you seriously.
I already knew this. I'm just some guy posting my thoughts like everyone else.

Posting on Veeky Forums isn’t an indicator of failure or mediocrity in life unless it’s all you’re doing every waking moment.

Veeky Forums is a bit like tinder for me in as far as I only use it when I’m taking a dump. I always like telling my dates that most of our convos on that app took place whilst I was defecating.

Veeky Forums is the same. Unless I’m crapping or waiting on my own somewhere it doesn’t exist.

i lift for boxxy

Most people on this board are low-iq and socially retarded. Nofap, chad, onions, soyboy, nu-male, moralfags. its a bottom of the barrel, the worst parts of the already bad boards like /r9k/ and /pol/

Family is should be the primary focus of every man and woman. Materialism will not bring you fulfillment because despite what popular media tells us: our lives are short and simple. The only way to live with purpose and transcend that is to raise good children and secure their future. You will live on in their memory, traditions and blood as your ancestors do in yours.

Laugh if you want faggots, give me one example of an older person without a family who isn't depressed and bitter.

>hur dur, let me, an anonymous person decide what you should focus on in life. if you disagree you arent a real man like me. soy cuck xD

fuck off bugman

I actually am a millionaire athlete who is pretty famous in my own circles.

I also am married and I don't think that there is anybody who does not consider me to be successful.

Because men do all the things you listed to get women.

>Materialism will not bring you fulfillment

other people are made of materials too, so by having children you are no less of a materialist than the person who remains childless

actually you become a much bigger materialist - since you have to care for your children and you need more money to do than

You are right.

wew lad

why are you here browsing memethreads you fag?

whoa thats deep
>(it isnt, you're just playing with words)
Is a minimalistic monk a materialist because he is made up of materia?

if he cares about his body, yes

Thats not materialism you dingus, you cant have any discussion if you brand words with your own personal lingo, stick to the paradigm

How do you spend more than at most a minute taking a shit unless you have diarrhea or something? How do you have the time to whip out your phone, punch in the url, find a board, and post in it?

/thread

found the roastie