What is your kryptonite Veeky Forums? I could eat pic related all day long

What is your kryptonite Veeky Forums? I could eat pic related all day long.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BqlJwMFtMCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As far as kryptonites go that ain't so bad, on the healthier side of the spectrum at least. For me it's pizza, been craving a spinach/feta/garlic/olives pizza for a while now....so fucking good. Can't justify it so soon after thanksgiving tho nomsayin

that does sound good as fuck. thanksgiving was a disaster for me. I undone an entire week of my clean diet in 1 day. rip

pussy

Oatmeal, not even joking.

I know that feel user

I usually eat it with yogurt, cinnamon and cocoa powder. I want to eat it all the fucking time ever since I've discovered that perverse mixture. I literally prefer it over any junk food I used to binge on.

pizza, I live in Italy btw

What is this?

gib recipe

I usually eat mine with milk, then mix in a mashed banana and a handful of almonds.

Peanut butter.

I know it's a Veeky Forums friendly food but god damnit I find it impossible to not eat at least half a jar of it in one sitting. So I just never buy it

Legit. Even plain oatmeal with water is just so fucking comforting and delicious. I usually top it with almonds and cinnamon and ginger though

Pizzas already been said but also cheeseburgers. I could eat a half pound bacon cheeseburger with bacon and immediately want another one. I could probably eat 3 in a sitting. Fries too, naturally.

I feel you italian bro
>mfw i hate pizza today and yesterday

i just made an oatmeal, yogurt, cinnamon and cocoa powder shake... then refreshed this thread... what the fuck

Brunost
Brown cheese

It's fucking crack cocaine and should accourdingly be illegal

penis like most of you

Sounds good, though I prefer yogurt over milk since it gives it a much nicer texture imo.

The recipe is incredibly simple:

>put desired amount of oatmeal in a bowl (dry)
>pour a generous amount of yogurt over it (I prefer the plain liquid type, but any yogurt works)
>add a teaspoon of cinnamon
>add 2 - 3 teaspoons of cocoa powder, mix it well and let it sit for 2 - 3 minutes

I also sometimes like adding nuts to it. You can sweeten it if you're a pussy, but I'd advise not to. You get used to the slight bitterness pretty quickly and it's god tier.

Oh, you can add the mashed banana to that mixture too if you'd like, I already tried it and it's good, but prefer eating the banana on the side.

Maybe that I like to bake my own bread, apart from that nothing.

Pizza is healthier than pancakes bruh

checked
youtube.com/watch?v=BqlJwMFtMCs

not that user but you sure?

if you don't add a ton of sugar to them, and use whole wheat flour instead of the meme white kind, I think they're pretty okay.

or maybe you're just an amerifag who only buys pancake mixes and tops them with syrup

I can devour 3 lbs of those in one sitting.

Not only does this shit completly ruin my appetite, it's basicly 3 amino-acids with some suger and makes me loose weight.

Shit's a kryptonite for cutting, for bulking AND for maintenance

Think those are rice cakes m8 not pancakes. Pretty low calorie, so those plus peanut butter & banana, not bad at all. Actually a great bulking snack

Nutella

those are rice cakes not pancakes lol

I only looked at the thumbnail, whoops.

But really in that case OP eating that shit isnt even a problem.

>I could eat pic related all day long
oops wrong pic, was supposed to be a cock

Cheez-its

I had to stop buying them because I would literally eat an entire box in one sitting.