What do Veeky Forums men look for in a boifriend?

What do Veeky Forums men look for in a boifriend?

A warm hole and feminine hips

A natural vagina and two X chromosomes (and being nordic).

God hates fags

>asking for tips on being a faggot

neck yourself friend, and do the human race a favor

Don't be a queen. I cannot fucking stand meeting up with someone on grindr and they turn out to be a flamboyant FAG, with their annoying fucking lisp and stupid fucking girly mannerisms. I want to fuck you because you have a cute boipucci NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE A GIRL. fucking queen faggots.

>What do Veeky Forums men look for in a boifriend?
>implying Veeky Forums is 100% gay
>implying this thread even belongs on Veeky Forums and not >God hates fags
Which one? There are so many, and they all hate humans in general in so many different ways.

He has to be weaker and taller than me. He also has to be a dom, bully me, and physically and emotionally ignore me. Basically everyone on Veeky Forums wants a daddy Veeky Forums tan.

Fuck off faggot before I kiss you.

This. I still want a man.

All of them

short (5'8" pref but i'd be ok up to 5'10" if he's cute)

completely hairless twink body, no facial hair, minimal muscle tone

tight squat booty and thigh gap are a big plus but not mandatory

very feminine mannerisms and appearance, should pass fairly well in just a wig or long hair and makeup

***999% BOTTOM*** this is very important, must be completely sub with no top/dom tendencies whatsoever

flat chest or cute hormone tits, pierced nipples preferred

pierced boiclit, taint, and/or scrotum preferred

history of self harm highly preferred

low self esteem preferred

no tattoos preferred

white, latino, or asian; black only if incredibly well passing

Genuinely look for a masculine man. I'm not gay coz I like feminine shaped dudes, that's literally straight.
I like fucking manly, dirty, smelly, fucking handsome dudes.
That's what I don't get with you quasi fags lusting after fucking waifish fucking gaylords who take hormones to plump up their ass.
Nah, muther fucker, I'm after manly ass fucking men, fucking true high test fucking bros that I can fuck in their tight fucking asses.

That's why true gay dudes are the manliest mother fucking dudes you will ever meet. All these posturing fuckbois tryna slam tight puss and slim little girls and I'm just out here looking to fuck athletic fucking men with lovely sweaty arses and to fucking ruin their tight buttholes and then have a beer afterwards.

Nothing more hetero than fucking a strong white man in the ass and then supping beers and playing vidya afterwards. The mincing gay faggots shit is for the fucking liberals.

This man has excellent taste. Would share with to train/10

Also good taste

If this is a man that very nice. If that’s a female yo can fuck right off this board.

M2F

Shit if this is a soyboi, I'd crush his asshole.

Gonna need a name there, chief. Asking for a friend.

Let’s see that boibepis.

Don't know the names

I like how she airbrushed her legs.

Yes, she and her.

I want a rei kagura bf

wow

image search it and look into archived trap threads, there are a few pics more

Not gonna lie, I'm not gay, but if I could I'd fuck a manlet soyboy in the ass to assert dominance

A qt who'll let me lick their body and the fug them while giving the ol reach around.

i'd only fuck a sissyboy
making it like 50% gay

>being mentally fit
>being gay
pick one

The board filled with soy munchers and vegans is the same with trap and faggot threads made all at the same rate
really makes u think

>being a man
>fucking bois
cmon user

ultimate show of dominance

Are there not any Veeky Forums guys that want to bottom?

no thats dumb
all that strength makes you want to dominate

secretly I do but I'll never tell anyone because I'm very big. it seems wrong to be a super muscular bottom.

muscle bottoms are the best though and they're the tighest too ;)

I almost always powerbottom desu. I'm 183cm 100kg.
>conflating domming with bottoming
Found the insecure tryhard manlet "top".