Tired of being a desk jockey. what's a good Veeky Forums job?

tired of being a desk jockey. what's a good Veeky Forums job?

R&D in biomechanics

>you will never work at boston dynamics

Please stop. The grass appears greener on the other side but the fact is, a desk job >>>> anything physical. I worked on Black Friday and for my shift I had to STAND for FOUR HOURS STRAIGHT WITH NO SITTING DOWN. I fucking hated it and I was exhausted. I asked to leave early because I was really sweaty and my managers thought I'd gross customers out.

WOAH NO SITTING DOWN FOR 4 HOURS!!??!?!?

Nigger I stand up 8 hour shifts 6xWeek and there are people much worse off than I am

>I'm 7 ft tall 300 lbs of muscle and ur 1rm is my warm up
back to leldit with you

UPS

I work outside, construction, here in CA its about 108 at peak summer, you could wring the sweat off my ballsack.

Join the military

Standing around at work is NOT a Veeky Forums approved job, physically or mentally.

The grass is always greener. Desk jobs are best for gains imo.

Plenty of people have jobs that require they remain standing.

I work in a warehouse and carry boxes, some heavy, some light, i guess its pretty Veeky Forums, but my back hurts all the time and after spending 8 hours carrying shit around I dont even have any will to go the gym, so my advice : keep your comfy office job. I myself am going back to uni next year so I could get a degree in cs and get a job as a sys admin or something like that

do you have those days were you're just too tired or lazy to go the gym? and you just stay home shitposting on /fit? well that's not the case if you work in, for example, constructions which is Veeky Forums job. You need to get every morning at 6-7 AM, go to some shithole with a bunch of retards and losers who failed at life, sweat and carry heavy shit that kills your back for 9 hours. And you cant stay at home if youre tired or you just dont feel like working today. You still have to get up early in the morning and do your shit. Do you really want this op? Believe me, many people who work in Veeky Forums jobs would happily switch places with you

Check USAjobs and see which are available to the public. I did firefighting and it was fun as fuck. Got to stay outdoors, did a lot of hiking with equipment, real fun shit.

This.

Anyone who worked as security or military laughs at these cucks

physical therapy and strength coach are probably the only fitness careers that are not memes

I second this. Stacking toilets all day makes you less inclined to work out, though you get a monster grip out of it.

im working at a cristmas tree lot. made 100 dollars in tips today and another 100 yesterday.

police
military
paramedic
firefighter
personal trainer

I worked 10 hour shifts 6 days a week in a warehouse. And that's way better than construction.
>inb4 u took the b8 m8

Paramedic here in the US

[NREMT-P]

Ask me anything about the job

Don't slack on the math user. Do CS / Applied math if you can. If it's a combined degree they set you up on a great stats route. The rigor of calc-linear algebra is going to make you a great problem solver.

>tired of being a desk jockey

Exactly how shit is your job that it turns you off office work completely. The thought of going from an office to a construction site or warehouse should fill you with dread

Usajobs are great. I worked at golf course in hs for 10/hr about 4 years ago. Shit was so cash. There are warehouse jobs which pay about 25$/hr if you have reach truck experience

I'm about to go into an EMT program, what should I do to prep? Job hunting tips? Do you see yourself retiring as a medic?

Don't fall for the meme. Working 12 hours as a machinery mechanic in a factory sucks ass. I'd take desk work over breaking my back and knees any day.

The fuck? I walk around for hours fine and I'm not even in shape.

My nig. Have the same job. Would also trade to a comfy deskjob in an instant. Not getting drenched in sweat and dust everyday sounds nice.

Dont go military OP. It’s only “Veeky Forums“ for the bootcamp months. After that it’s pretty much on you. Unless standing and cleaning half the day away appeals to you.

THIS!!!!! FACTORY WORK 12 HRS A DAY KILLS GAINS FASTER THAN ANYTHING

>complaining about 4 hours of standing
lol is this serious
im a dog groomer and i sit and bend over for 10 hour shifts, 4 days in a row. the only chair in our shop is in the waiting room

>anyone who can stand up for 8 hours is a macho man
lmao how fucking fat are you dude
you know like almost every food service worker does this right

Oil rigs
Rig pig

HOLY SHIT NO LYING DOWN OR FAPPING FOR 4 HOURS?!?!??

That's a job for darkie shit-colored nigger negroes.

I'm warehouse too. I thought all the lifting would allow me to eat more than usual, but nope. Just getting fat. I really enjoy it though, no back pain (heaviest thing I have to carry are small appliances like mini fridge or 70" TVs)
Going back to school to major in criminal justice. I spent a semester in electrical engineering but I felt I wouldn't be happy

those darkie shit-colored nigger negroes are getting a pension, health and dental, regular raises and promotions and the opportunity to advanced to over $80k/yr

how's high school treating you, poltard

Keep your desk job but join the infantry in your countries reserve

It's the best of both worlds

I'm in med school trying to match to ortho, that's a famously Veeky Forums job
If I fuck up and don't get it I'll go IM to gastro lol

I actually own a business. Don't employ anyone but whites and the occasional flip.

Fuck. Niggers.