FACE

>FACE
>FRAME
>HEIGHT
All his success was derived from these. Face it, Veeky Forums. Being a gymcel is the biggest form of cope. This is what women want. Literally peak male performance.

Lifting makes me happy. Cope.

>happiness
nice cope. Only Chad knows true happiness.

no shit hes got a big dick too and tons of social status good thing im not trying to compete with him

>big dick
Someone post the pics. Guy has a literal White BBC.

>Doesn't want to be the over man
>Doesn't even have the notion of the over man

He has a perfectly average dick wtf

Nah, it's like 9" or so.

...th-there are pics?

yeah totally

I can self-insert as Donald in every sense other than having an active sex life.

you faked your identity and your brother killed himself? also you're in marketing and rich as fuck?

donald's easily the most annoying character in mad men, just fucks up constantly to the point you have no sympathy for him

pete and peggy the goat characters

There a far worse methods to "cope". The fact that you're trying to discourage others from improving themselves means that you've either given up yourself (not worthy of giving advice), or you're insecure in your own body.

Donald "The cuck" Draper didn't have any real success, the entire show is about how pathetic he is for trying to fake something that doesn't exist.

peggy > ken > pete > steve > everyone else

you are really going to base your keys to success philosophy on a tv show?

do you realize just how stupid that is?

WRONG

Hamm is a great actor and not even THAT conventionally handsome. Look at that face, those lips. He's a few percentages of body fat, a tan, and a haircut away from being a numale.

No, Hamm gets by because he has those things (which are within one's control) and an alpha attitude.

Only actual male models are ones who can be successful with nothing but face

Women don't desire you because you are whiny and uninteresting.

I mean, I'm all for 'analysis' of literature/film/tv or whatever, but

Don is rich, successful, acclaimed, women & men lust for him, his peers respect him, and his career (for most of the tv show) is on a rocket ship trajectory.

Don's problems were his difficulty maintaining personal relationships (no difficulty starting them, but can't keep them), his past (military & early life), and the fact hes insatiable (women/money/success) it's never enough.

He's the prototypical portrayal of masculinity.

John Hamm is a very conventionally handsome man in the context of modern Caucasian.

If this extends beyond Eurocentric portrayals of attractiveness that's up for debate, but to white countries/white people he is very handsome.

Attractiveness will vary on a culture by culture basis.

t. didn't read the piece

I mean it's fine you don't have to read it but don't comment on it's content if you don't know what the content is.

I'm commenting on your comment, which is a part of the content of this thread.

Settle.

>this thread

>no roger

>forgetting BLOAT

You're forgetting
>charisma