Do NOT put your woman on birth control pills

Do NOT put your woman on birth control pills.

>he doesn't want his women to be pumped full of estrogen
LOL fag

Having kids is the most cuck thing you can do before the age 40.

>Having kids is the most cuck thing you can do before the age 40.

>manchildren will believe this

Can confirm, they bloat up, lose sex drive, and just act crazier than before.

>have kids after 40
>they come out retarded and with autism

good job

Why not? I like nutting inside.

Though I am talking to a possible side chick on insta. I was trying to discern how many guys she slept with or if she a hoe. She mentioned its been 5 months since she broke up with her now ex but she hasnt had sex (rolls eyes) But she also said she is on birth control only because her period is weird/irregular.

Is that a thing, lads?

True for girls, not for males.

not to mention the fact that the chemicals cant be metabolised and go back into the water cycle

>Being married is the most cuck thing you can do before the age 40.

FTFY, marriage is for securing your genetic legacy and mate guarding anyways. Why buy the whole cow?

>Is that a thing, lads?

Yes and checked

>nutting inside whores because they claim to be on the pill
Enjoy your std and child

It's def a thing for girls to not have periods regularly. And especially gfor those girls you want them on birth control, otherwise it might be several months before she notices she missed her period, and by that time it may be too late to abort that little shit.

Someone red pill me on this. Why shouldn’t she be on it.

Nope. Mine's hormones are out of control. If she's not on the pill two things happen:
1. Her pussy starts to stink.
2. The week before her rag becomes hell week, where she goes psycho from 0-100.

Gotta regulate that shit.

this

USE COPER IUD

I have sex with MtoF trannies and try to knock them up.

I was asking about being on birth control in order to manage an irregular period? It makes no sense to me.

If you can't keep your wife in line then you deserve to get cucked.

Everyone is not going to make it anyway. I appriciate the effort but this is not the place.

That's from r/transtimelines, one of the top posts. Would fugg.

I don't. Pullout is like 95% effective. Been using it for like a year and a half with longterm gf and no baby so far. If you put your women on birthcontrol her horomones will get all fucked up and she will become a massive whore.

>I don't. Pullout is like 95% effective. Been using it for like a year and a half

Kek. Men infinitely more alpha than you have been cucked by the marriage jew.

Congrats, youre infertile.

Because you should have a vasectomy and have some sperm saved in the bank.
If that bitch then claims the kid is yours the you can ruin her life for being a dumb slut.

>using a pill to screw around with your hormones

what could go wrong!

But I’m only 20 why would I do that. Also isn’t reversing it damaging?

Go on..

The hormones in the birth control pill regulate a woman's menstrual cycle, they prevent the ovulation part of the cycle, which means no egg is released to be fertilized, and because they regulate the cycle they make the woman have a regular 3-5 day period once a month, whereas naturally some women are on longer cycles than that, others shorter, and their periods can range from 3 days to like 2 whole weeks. It also regulates the hormones, so the periods are moderate, and not extremely light/nonexistent, or extremely heavy so they bleed too much, which is considered disordered menstruation, and it's something the birth control pill is prescribed to treat.

It also treats endometriosis, which causes irregular periods that are extremely heavy with minor bleeding in between periods, and extreme cramping in the uterus, which can be extremely painful, it also causes other symptoms like painful urination, painful pooping, and uterine scarring, which can cause infertility if untreated. The birth control pill is used to treat that condition because it regulates the hormones that cause it.

It's actually extremely useful in treating uterine disorders like that, and a lot of women use it for that reason as well as so their boyfriend can nut inside.

>tfw gf has copper IUD
shit's awesome, zero risk of pregnancy, no condoms, no hormonal fuckery. Why would anyone NOT get an IUD?

This
To be fair i pulled out a year before we got her on it and that worked fine too

Just have some self-control and nut on her face/tits, works fine.

>be with gf for the past 6-7 months
>she's on birth control
>I've been pulling out
>still has gotten pregnant 3 times on accident now

The pills don't work

in all fairness we fuck often but come

she's getting an IUD now

Fucks with girls hormonal levels (which are already fucked). Makes them lose the ability to connect to their partner, less likely to want kids, shit ton of negative health effects.

Basically one of the leading causes of the collapse of western society.

There is a much more likely conclusion you should come to instead of the pills not working but good on you for the switch to IUD

>cuck
>i.e. being husband of an adulterer
>having kids is your wife having adultery

I got a "Retard of the year" Award with your name on it, you know how you got it?

If she is cheating on me she is fitting it into a very narrow window as I'm with her during most of her spare time, and she isn't shy about what's on her phone

But I can see her being terrible with taking the pills at the right time regularly

>But I can see her being terrible with taking the pills at the right time regularly

This is definitely what I was thinking of when I posted, but I do find it humorous that cheating was what you mentioned.

Is that something you had considered before? Do you sometimes feel like you may have missed some important detail?

They're the only two options lol. I generally trust her, she seems to be really into me

I used to blow right into my last gf regularly (she was on the implant), no problems

Lol

>is that a thing
Checked and yeah it's a thing for whores to pretend they need the pill for "periods" when the real reason they need it is because they have forgotten the face of their father.

good gou

>side chick
degenerated please go

Am female, agree. I got incredibly depressed on the pill. Never felt like that before in my life, within a week after stopping I felt one hundred percent better

Show me your fucking tits or a shut the fuck up, soyboy faggot

L
O
N
D
O
N

user's thirsty. Let's see 'em.

gimme milkies

L O N D O N

Hive mind

T.permavirgin

Pol faggots actually believe they're masculine. I find your fantasy hilarious and sad

actually it is just as bad for men, old moms have a higher chance of kids with downs while old dads give autism, men thinking they have all the time in the world are the reason autism is on the rise

Feminism wss a mistake

Good luck seeing your grandchildren before dying. It's kinda disgusting to see 40 and 50 year olds with babies tbqh

I though it was because the population has increased ten fold and means to diagnose autism is easier and more broadly defined.

Can't put my woman on birth control pills if I don't have a woman
Right babe?

I'm going to explain this shit to you meatheads one more goddamn time

A woman only ovulates for 24 to 48 hours every cycle. She can only get pregnant on this time. The human sperm can last 7 days in the pussy, but only if you don't eat red meat, drink, smoke, or do any heavy workouts. The average sperm lasting time for males is 3-5 days. Meaning your ass can creampie the pussy all day for a woman's cycle (between 28 and 32 days, outliers being 21 or 40 day cycles) and not get pregnant. Once you get to the week of her ovulation (6 days plus day of) just don't cum inside.

You track a woman's cycle to prevent her ass from trapping you as well. But hell, most of you like paying for the latex and literal crazy pill jew

>he says, as he thanks the happy merchant for making sex a tenth as pleasurable by selling him the latex dick skin at exorbitant prices

I've had a sperm test done, and my wife has had her egg sacks checked. Care to explain how I could be infertile while using the pullout and tracking method?

If you don't even know how estrogen works, you should lurk more instead of shitting up threads with your smoothbrain inane rambling

Egg sacks...
Are you fucking a spider?

No, but she is

this

get a vasectomy and marry a hot girl who has interests and likes sex

why would anyone marry someone and then introduce direct competition for their woman's affection and energy is beyond me

i enjoy having children.

Man I'm fucking retarded and can't read.

fuck off Roland
don't you have a tower to be looking for

Cause some of us actually would like to see the point of being a biological organism come to fruition.
To which I mean passing on our genes. Just because you are a mental midget and like to spit in the face of every single person who had to fuck to create you going back thousands of years, doesn't mean we all are

wow user its really a shame being a virgin with this mindset though

He found the tower and got the horn of eld. Now hes gotta do it all again

your line will end sometime; even if it lasts to the heat death of the universe
why not end it with me?

as for the people who created me; that's their problem not mine
I don't buy into collectivist slave mentality

Yea, cause obviously I'm a virgin cause you said so on this, the 7th Martian bovine analigus channel

I respect this opinion