Reminder that lifting isn't a real sport and is useless if can't put those muscles to use

Reminder that lifting isn't a real sport and is useless if can't put those muscles to use.

Always lift with the purpose to succed in something.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympic_weightlifting
youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ceN_oJ6PI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olympic_weightlifting
think again bitch tits

Any one dimensional athletic activity isn't a real sport. That goes for running as well as lifting.

I go hard in the gym so I can lift my heavy dick inside your mom, Benissa.

Check em.

What's a good 3D sport?

Exactly.

Lift up, get strong and bulk, train for combat. Be ready for the next race war brothers of the north

Most of them are. See for yourself which one you like best.

you're outnumbered. whites will burn

all those sports are more about skill than raw strength
who even made this image? was it some skinnyfat guy trying to compare himself to tom brady or what?

>lifting
>using a broad term to incorporate all forms of weightlifting to mean "bodybuilding"
Fucking cuckinstien.

Your stupidity aside, Oly Lifting is basically the best training for any athlete. It trains explosiveness, and builds a stronger lower which pretty much every athlete (save for wheelchair basketball players) needs.

What you're talking about OP is lifitng for aesthetics which is a different animal entirely than strength training, or oly lifts.

So by that logic soccer doesnt count

epic meme!xd

See WW1 and WW2 for european combat capabilities

They have reduced in military power since then and no government will actually enter a race war unless overthrown

yeah, name one non-white military in the world that rivals GERMANY, UK, FRANCE except china

>inb4 normie CoD player suggests Russia

America
It’s super diverse of all ethnicities and still the most powerful military

America is a white nation. Just like France, Germany and the UK, it has non-whites living in it. (doesn't mean they belong)

It's also festering with a white nationalist movement that would probably side with the white nationalists.

If you think some malitia can actually take on the government, you’re sadly mistaken

white isnt a race, just for the record. You can be germanic, anglo, nordic, hispanic, celtic etc, but white is just something amerimutts use to forget the le ebin 56% meme

When you start kicking the white people out of the democrat party, because of identity politics, they will have no where to go but the republican party, and when the non-white democrat party starts violently killing whites for being white, which could happen at some point, if you have the right retard in power, then you'll have all the white people against you. At that point, do you really think, that you'll win against a united European mutt population? Within 5-10 years there will still probably be 160-180 million whites in the United States, if not 200 million.

Rethink whatever you are thinking.

All of those people are incredibly mixed up between themselves and can be considered white. Through war, migration and population displacement, you are all just as much mutt's as Americans are.

White are still in the Democratic Party though
Not everyone is an extreme leftist or an extreme right winger. There will literally never be a race war I assure you

As far as I'm concerned, the race war is happening and so far the non-whites are winning. They wouldn't have a chance if whites weren't enabling it though.

If this is a war it’s the second most peaceful war I’ve ever seen
You stormfags need to stop being so delusional, thinking that everyone is out to get you and how you can somehow resurrect the third Reich or whatever racist government you want

best body-type is a runningback's body

The war is already underway, you just don't live near it.

Every white woman and girl raped by a non-white.
Every white person assaulted or robbed by a non-white
Every white person murdered by a non-white.
While white people commit very few (virtually none in some cases) of those crimes against non-whites.

All casualties of the ongoing race war against whites.

That’s not war, that’s life
Non-whites do the same to each other, probably more than to white people

>you are all just as much mutt's as Americans are.
Lol, whatever helps you sleep at night.

When I said that, I meant in terms of demographic replacement. The race war is being fought currently with birth rates and immigration, which globalists are facilitating.

>Always lift with the purpose to succed in something.
I want to succeed in lifting.

Wars aren’t fought by making lives, they’re fought by taking them you imbecile. You’re just saying that life isn’t going how you want it so you want people to stop having sex with other races, even if they genuinely love each other

There is a war on people with the european phenotype. Non-white immigration is only encouraged if it's to white countries. There is gigantic demographic replacement, non-whites are invading white countries, essentially, not to fuck things up, but to "assimilate" and we can see how that's going in Europe and in the border states. There is literal demographic replacement happening, whites are a global minority. We make up less than 10% of the global population, there is an active effort to outbreed and demographically replace us. You don't have to kill a single person to do it. Just blend us out of existence.

I still consider that a war. It's a war on our genetics. I don't recall suggesting any sort of law be sorted out to make race mixing illegal. My life is going how I want it at the moment.

Okay you can’t say people having sex is outbreeding you, that’s fucking stupid.
There are totally more that 10% of white people in the world so I have no clue where you pulled that from
And finally that’s still not a war

>Reminder that lifting isn't a real sport and is useless if can't put those muscles to use.
This is objectively, clearly, absolutely correct.
Wasting time in the gym for silly 'aesthetics' should be a crime. There are busy people with real reasons to be there that you're inconveniencing with your nonsense, all so you can 'bang hot club thots' and other stupid reasons. Just stay home and do calisthenics or something and stay out of the gym, gymcels. It's not like any of you are ever going to get laid anyway.

The final number is 760 Million.
The world population is 7 billion. You do the math.

>all sports (or positions) that involve little to no strength
best rugby player

Reminder that all team sports are garbage, you should be ashamed of playing any, as their only purpose today is to be circus and bread for the masses. It's brainwashing.
youtube.com/watch?v=GFGXyn60iC8

Lmao you can't be this stupid. It's not possible for members of two different races to love each other. Love is literally exclusive to members of your own race.

Anyone should be able to tell with their own eyes BetaDwarfism is a shitskin.

I too read the turner diaries

w e w l a d
e
w
l
a
d

got any citations for that bold statement?

Kicking a ball around on a field and weightlifting have the same real world application in that it's better to be strong than weak. Kicking the ball around isn't any better than squatting, it isn't like either is something you'd encounter outside of the gym/soccer field.

Bodybuilding just to show off your muscles is bad though although it's mainly because the guys who do it are bloated with drugs. Not that I'm anti-PED but there's such a thing as too much.

I don't even watch football but I love watching Messi highlights with autistic music playing in the background before I go to the gym, the dude is just so fucking good at the sport.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ceN_oJ6PI

you should be ashamed of playing any, as their only purpose today is to be circus and bread for the masses.
Oh just stop it you fucking retard. The circus and bread argument only applies to watching pro sports that treated as "entertainment product".

I lift to succeed in aesthetics and pussy smashing, seems to me that's a good use for muscles

I lift to succeed in deadlifting 4 pl8s