Are empty calories better than no calories if you can't get enough?

Are empty calories better than no calories if you can't get enough?

ended up poor as fuck for a week and I have a couple meals a day set out to survive but i'll probably be close to 1.2kcals a day which isn't even half my maint, my work has a free coffee machine that does hot chocs, if I down a bunch of those before heading home for the week will I be fine energy/hunger wise?

As long as you get a reasonable amount of protein, yeah, you can make it work.

I won't be, protein wise per day I'm look at around 100g of chicken breast, 100g of beef mince and 2 eggs, but it's only till friday

>empty calories better than no calories
you're still buying those empty calories right? just spend it on better calories instead, peanut butter isn't expensive

no they're free, that's the whole point, I have like 50cents to my name till friday and basically rations till then

Nigger, he said he gets FREE hot chocs, you dumb illiterate negroid cotton-picking cocksucker.

>empty calories

Really it's a meaningless term, especially if your goal is just to get enough food for the day. If somebody tells you 'oh but X is just empty calories, it has no nutritional value', tell them that in order for something to have calories it has to have some carbs, fat or protein, which are pretty fucking important NUTRIENTS.

get a credit card?
get a better job?
what the fuck how can you not afford fucking FOOD

Seriously don't get people on here who struggle to eat 1k calories. I'm struggling to eat under 2k and I'm not even a real fatty

Life happens

sounds like you can't manage yours for shit
sage

I probably have a better job than you, I'm just starting it though and transitioning from my old job and the place I work for pays monthly so gone almost two months without any income, miscalculated some things and went out more than I should have and ended up a week short of $.

Come friday I'll get just under 5 figures so not going to go and rack up some debt or ask for help when it's only a week.

you didn't read anything ITT did you? you just saw the word 1.2k cals and ran with it

Why do you have no money despite having a job? Did you fuck up something or do you have really bad money management? You need to sort this out before you think about anything else.

I only really eat a sandwich and drink coffee for breakfast and then don't eat anything until it's time for dinner
working night shifts does strange thing to my eating habits, i wake up at 12

back when I worked night shifts at macas I got a free meal up to 12$ per shift + an extra meal for employee of the month so my eating was literally snacking on things like nuts until my shift would roll around then 24$ of maccas during my 8 hour shift did that for months it was fucked.

>I probably have a better job than you
sure thing code monkey

I work as a bartender from 5 to 2, and then some cleaning afterwards. I'll wake up at 11-12, have "breakfast", do some chores or whatever and then eat before heading to work. Then I'll just come home and be too tired to eat anything and fall asleep, drive's like 45 minutes.
I kind of like the job but honestly idk how much longer i can do this, i can't eat properly

yeah try get out of there, it's all good at the time and then you notice half a year has disappeared and you have like no memories of it, also get on vit D pills

lmao the assumptions actually a structural engineer/designer, work for a multi national company designing mostly bridges and large buildings.

I'd use it as a chance to have a week long water fast as long as your job isn't physically demanding

Would you speak to a black person like that in person? cuck

Why is this so funny to me

Where do you fit in gym?

I have, actually, it escalated pretty quickly. We were alone, so he didn't even fake outrage like they usually do when there's witnesses.

>is it better to eat crap food or not eat at all
Hmm I wonder

It's okay op. This is If It your macro's you gonna be fine with the hot coco

If your not eating properly now, I’d say drink the coco, it’ll hurt your gains a bit, but it’s better than destroying your health. Godspeed man, were all rooting for you

Empty calories just means they don't have nutrients in them. At the end of the day energy is energy, and an energy surplus is what you need to build muscle and/or fat.
>Drink the chocolate

Make homemade bread. It's the cheapest (normal) food you can make and a cool skill to have. Hot chocolate is just sugar which will end up as fat because I doubt you sprint all day.

Read the post before replying retard

Does eating empty calories contribute to hair loss?

Days where I don't work and chore times. It's really close by thankfully.

>Are empty calories better than no calories if you can't get enough?
yes, starvation is very bad for you