Strong Women

Reminder that if youre weaker than a women, youre not a man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PgEguhBmx9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine her squatting naked over your hard dick and just deadlifting you up using only the grip of her cunt

Reminder that you don't have to be stronger than every other human on the planet to have self respect

can I get you to write a short erotica about this? will send $20 worth of bitcoin your way in return

Why did you copy my thread?

Thanks for the new fetish

about how much is that?

post video of you squatting mid 600's op

you just have to be stronger than yourself xD

Adult blog owner? Need content?

>sumo

doesnt even count

>sumo
>mixed grip
>belt
>dat range of motion kek

women are not strong and they never will be

now go post your other saved hightest roasties

>short
I don't have time right now, but curious, how short is "short"?

>that cute little hop of victory
>that adorable bob of curls
My heart

As if her poon hasn't been completely rekt by BBCs. It couldn't grip a coke can.

Please post your deadlift.
I'm sure big strong user could deadlift 455 sumo right?

What's wrong with mixed grip? What's she supposed to do? Double overhand 400+ lbs. I doubt you could do that.

Not the guy you're replying to, but if you're an actual adult male who's ever gone to the gym, you can double overhand 400lbs pretty easy. You just need to not be a weak little girl. Remember tho, real adult males are over 6' and 200lbs. Get rekt manlet.

>It was ab day and I was doing crunches
>I made sure to do them near Chadette who was squatting
>Every time she did a rep I could see a little drop of sweat drop from her crotch
>The smell was giving me a boner
>I closed my eyes to try and think of Stacey to get rid of my boner
>It didnt help, the smell of Chadettes taint swell was getting stronger
>suddenly mid rep my face came into contact with a soaking fabric with soft muscles underneath
>It was Chadette squatting right over top of me
>"Oh sorry user, I didnt see you there"
>As she moved back to her squat rack I stopped cumming
>I jumped up and ran out of the gym
I havn't been back.

not him but fuck sumo. I have a little over 3 pl8 conventional overhand and this asian dude keeps shilling sumo on me when I'm at the gym.

>just try it bro, you'll lift much more and its not awkward I swear

Idgaf it looks and feels gay

a 5 minute read

> a women
Reminder that if you cannot distinguish between singular and plural form of words you should probably neck yourself.

He's an idiot if he thinks you'll lift more sumo and keeps telling you to. It's not for everyone. Some people pull more sumo some people pull more conventional. Plus sumo requires much more mobility making it awkward for a lot of people.

Yeah sure an adult male who's 6' 200lbs should be able to but a 140lb female won't be able to dumbass plus at some point your grip is going to give out doing double overhand in which you'll have to switch to mixed grip, hook grip or use straps unless of course you're just a weak bitch who can't even out deadlift their own double overhand grip

>memelifts
What's her ben- oh wait shes a roastie

yeah, I just decided to stick with conventional to get to my goal of 4 pl8. I honestly don't know why he always makes a passing comment about it. He approached me initially and I usually just keep to myself, but it's honestly starting to irk me.

Mixed grip and straps are for fags. Hook grip is superior to all.

She squats 350, benches 193 and deadlifts 455 weighing 138

yeah alright mate have fun doing high rep hook grip

nop sweetie, sumo isnt a real lift darling.

aww sweetie she can still deadlift 400 conventional

>bendaroo bar

are you actually retarded or do you think hurting your thumbs for no real reason makes you manlier or some shit

or are you one of those idiots that thinks training with straps doesn't train your forearms as much as hook grip despite every top powerlifter stating otherwise

So what about April Mathis? Do I have to deadlift 600lbs in order to qualify as a man?

could you write me a short erotica about this? you got some bitcoin coming your way buddy.

Ok but what grade does she climb?
Boulderfags dominate yet again

I guess lowbar isn't a real squat to this guy due to the 5-10% extra weight you can lift with it as opposed to sumo which only provides that extra bit to a certain subset of people.

>that hair

Heh, I don't think she's 0% man anymore

Could you imagine destroying yourself for a 600lbs deadlift.

probably squats 90 lbs

You can double overhand 400 lbs easily. If you can't, you can always hook grip it.

A small female is going to have a lot of trouble double overhanding 400. If you can't you can always mixed grip it as well.

>I guess lowbar isn't a real squat to this guy
It is for you?

>no real reason
How about avoiding muscle imbalances and bicep tears? The pain isn't that bad when you're used to it. I did 405x4 with a hook grip yesterday and it wasn't such a problem.

>or are you one of those idiots that thinks training with straps doesn't train your forearms as much as hook grip despite every top powerlifter stating otherwise
I've never heard a top powerlifter say this. I have heard them say that using straps some of the time isn't a problem, but if you never pull heavy without straps, you can expect to be reliant on straps every time you pull heavy.

>lifts 3 plate for a lmao1rm
>thinks he has a right to talk about anything fitness related

fucking dyel get out

>xD

whats the sauce on this girl?

How fucking old is this pic

Kys estat faggot. I worked hard on my double over hand grip for 460. When you actually go to the gym maybe you'll realize double o 4plate is a little out of your faggot ass range.

who is this?

I'm a writer, send $10 to my bitcoin address and I'll send you the story by tomorrow, then send me the other half once you're satisfied? Put your email in the description so I know who to send it to, otherwise I'll just post it on Veeky Forums and hope you see. Will also take other requests from anons, really need money atm.

Address:
15mTmg9rzon1Dty66bjUNyWnRaH8kGwgSc

I actually lift it for lmao3reps. I said it was a little over 3 pl8, will test 3.5 soon. Also kys nigger I'll fuck you in the ass until you love me faggot.

can anyone redpill me on bending bars? Does it reduce ROM, does it make the exercise easier?

It is effectively a slightly reduced ROM, since you're not really lifting the whole weight until it leaves the floor. I think this much of a bend is normal for that amount of weight, though.

That's a deadlift bar she's using. A stiff bar doesn't bend that much until it has almost double that weight on it.

lol that bitch deadlift 2 plates w/out 2 much struggled

but i bet she knocked back 5 plates at thanksgiving dinner w/ the greatest of ease

>those thighs

yep, my dick is ROCK fucking hard. gonna need a source my man.

y dont u try food addiction anonymous im sure u can find plenty of women to your 'tastes'

t. tiny penis bitch who is severely deficient in testosterone and feels INTENSE emasculation at the sight of a strong woman

this place never ceases to amuse me

that's what we're here for breh

straps train the forearms the same the problem comes if you only use them you're not gonna be ready to use hook in competition

This

>does Macarena before deadlifting less than I bench
>has her mental illnesses tattooed on her legs
>is fat not fit

You're not gay if you're attracted to a girl like that, you just haven't been with enough girls to recognize the signs of which girls to avoid.

>sumo

about 5'11"

so does anyone have a source?

the brapest of hogs

>moves the bar a foot
>im supposed to find this impressive
how much is that anyways? 455? i rep that shit cunt

t. soyboy who can't even deadlift 185

Instagram pumping.fe

She's on reddit too but I can't remember her username

>tfw no powerlifting braphog gf to torture me with her protein braps and smelly gym socks and stinky armpits

why even live.

Now THIS is sumo deadlift

that's so grim
but I have to acknowledge the commitment; being willing to leave yourself behind in the singular pursuit

those are 35kg plates (and we can't see if there are any other plates behind them really) so that's ~350lbs

H-How is this a women?

I would guess she's taking a fuckton of steroids and god knows what else

Brah. Since when is there a 35kg plate? The red Olympic Ivanko is 25kg. The only one bigger is the black, which is 50kg.
Still stronger than most of the dyel gymfolk.

And that bitch is ugly
Let me introduce you to masterrace: ex pl, actual wnbf

theres no such thing as 35 kg plate u daft cunt!

those are standard red oly 25kg!!! plates.

I wanna fuck him so bad.

You don't lift anywhere near enough to worry about bicep tears you weak moron

30yr old woman btw

>Looking like this for a 2pl8 diddly
Why do women even lift. Just stick to cardio and entry level calisthenics lmao.

Yeah, it's not like I mentioned another reason to not use a mixed grip. Retard.

reds are 25's, thats 120kg
still fuck all though

>him

Fuck off queer. She competes in the IPF as a woman (and is a multiple record holder), she wouldn't be able to if she was a trap. Though you are right, she is much more of a man than your GDE, cock loving ass will ever be.

>250kg
Doubt

Has anyone seen a woman pull conventional deadlift ever?

count the plates

youtube.com/watch?v=PgEguhBmx9c

25,25,25,20,10,10 each side
115+115+20
=250

Stefi Cohen is just on unimaginable amount of steroids. Like unimaginable amounts. She only competes in meme feds, then brags about how she is competitive despite having a penis sized clit. Also posts videos of herself muscling 'big' weights in the olympic lifts despite awful form and not even being that competitive in her weight class despite being able to melt any cups she pisses in.

doesn't the filename say it's 238?

at the 10 sec mark you can see the form going to pure shit. I guess sumo is harder to fuck up

Still looks DYEL as fuck

Oh its 12kg lighter? I totally beleive it now

it's a ftm tranny forced to compete in the womens league because muh birth certificate but is legally allowed to take steroids because of his mental illness