Why arent you doing cheat rows and pulling as violently as you can...

Why arent you doing cheat rows and pulling as violently as you can, and instead pulling shit "slow and controlled" like a fucking cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kjdrDGlPz78?t=114
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not retarded

I heard Manletisdestiny say cheat rows are good and now the burger. What's /fits opinion?

K have fun staying dyel :)

The concept of "cheat and recover" can be useful if you're doing the correct return form (like for lat pull downs) as it can improve eccentric muscle growth. But cheating for the sake of ego lifting is sinful.

allows you to pull more weight without putting you at a higher risk of injury
decide for yourself
>sinful
lmao ur such a faget

Who is this semen demon?

>now
Everything Alex did he stole from Eric. Eric's been doing cheat rows for years

>lmao ur such a faget
didn't have a better word for it but you're an actual retard so kys sage

I am though
I did it naturally

I agree it can give your normal rows a higher number over time, but to put your cheat row as your PR is insanely faggy

and eric stole it from ronnje coleman

hey guys is rowing 155 off the bench a no gainz DYEL technique or am i cheat row master race

lbs or kg?

the bugez aka eric bugenhagen aka dr lunge

lbs

That's not what cheat rowing is

Who gives a fuck what your row pr is lmao. Honest to god if you want a yuuuge back as a natty then you are gonna have to learn to brace that core, hold in that squat plug and pull the weight to your chest anyway you can.

Bump

Cheat rows give you tennis elbow.

I like putting a tricep curl bar at the end. It makes the grip wider. I do it and home and it helps

>natty
>hes still cucking himself

Having to abandon strict form in order to pull violently (or to grind a lift) is something you only have to do as a beginner. It's not really an issue as you become more experienced.

Regarding the cheat vs. strict debate, it's as stupid as pull-ups vs. chin-ups or push/pull vs. upper/lower. It's just different, neither is superior.
I use both approaches and so should you (not necessarily at the same time).

>Having to abandon strict form in order to pull violently (or to grind a lift) is something you only have to do as a beginner
thanks for outing yourself as dyel

Lifting 9-10 years, give or take.
Looks like you've got two choices. You can either sit there and call me a retard, which would be the normal thing to do. Or you can start practicing some intensity in your own training while still being strict with form, which would be the smart thing to do.

source?

youtu.be/kjdrDGlPz78?t=114

tfw finally reppin 225

I think like Chris Duffin too, but what's your point? You'll notice I didn't say anything bad about cheat rows in my first post. In fact I said I do them myself.

> fit just now finding out about kroc rows because a youtube celery must have done a video on them

fuck you all really don't lift do you?

strict rows are for literal gays.

That most people on here are fairly new doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that they are also idiots. They see some dude they admire do something a little differently than what they've been used to seeing, and jump to the conclusion that this "new" spin on things must be SUPERIOR to everything else.

If a minority does something differently than the majority, there are three possibilities:
1. It's worse
2. It's better
3. It's the same

In the case of lifting, the answer is almost always #2 or #3.

Stop thinking like "strict vs. cheat". It's a continuum. On one end you have super motherfucking strict with a slow eccentric and a pause in the top, and on the other end you have a seizure. Both of these are suboptimal (but will still work to some extend). Along this continuum you'll find several good choices.

>this guy thinks strict movements with a pause and slow eccentric movement isn't a good choice

>155 pound rows
>off the fucking bench

total bitch weight for a total bitch move

Strawman.
Said it's suboptimal for rows. Due to the strength curve (weak in the top). Didn't say it doesn't work. Didn't even say it doesn't have its uses.

You are correct I misread what you said.

Deadlifts are not a mass builder

quick question, is it a mindset?

Not only is your post completely out of context - it's also wrong.
The method determines the results, not the lift.

yes
no
maybe
i dont know
can you repeat the question?

Why are you mad that you're not as strong as daddy bugle

thanks my man, will search and add to my fap folder

Have fun with your dyel back

reach 5pl8 then we'll talk

>dr. lunge
I like it
ITS A MIIIIINDSET

proper form is a meme

i do them as a deadlift accessory and just cheat the weight up while maintaining a straight back.
not that good for lats but it destroys your traps and upper erectors

Bugenhagen does not even cheat as bad as people make out on rows. A bit of momentum but not as bad as memedestiny.

Bump

fpbp

Nothing gets my lats pumped and DOMs the next day like kroc rows. The only downside to them is that very few gyms have big enough dumbbells. Last week I did 45 reps with ~95 lbs, although it made me sore the limiting factor felt like running out of breath. I'm not sure if there's any point to doing anything at that rep range.

Barbell rows also seem to work a lot better when you overload a bit and yank the shit out of the bar by using glutes and hams at the bottom.

The next WWE world heavyweight champion

I just do high reps with the heaviest dbs the gym have. Which is only around 90lbs sadly.