Was anyone around for the zyzz era?

was anyone around for the zyzz era?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rXUnyYTkpD4
youtube.com/watch?v=o0vCUIrNtdQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Am I old enough that children are asking this question now?

>tfw its been 6 years

I wonder where they went.

Nah nigga they all ded from too much broscience

Remind me why people admire and adore some dead sand nigger that looks like shit and never made it? Unless u count dying in a sauna before reaching your full potential making it

dammit Redwood

RIP Tiny

hes the one the invented the concept of "making it"

Not b8, it was a genuine question but to be fair all you zyzzfags are practically brain dead so I don't blame you

I was there motherfucker. I'm 26

I wasn't, though I was here when Scooby got doxxed.

I miss him more than I miss Zyzz.

Scooby is still around though. You can see new vids almost everyday. He just doesn't post here, but you know he lurks every now and then.

That is the full potential. That's the epiphany. You're 22, you're juiced up, you dance around at music festivals and party sluts flock around you, you do coke in a tropical country. That is the peak of what you can achieve off of aesthetics alone. It really is that shallow and meaningless in its own right.

Well if you are actually retarded enough to ask that question, it was his personality. He would encourage everyone to lift, no matter what their circumstances were. He believed everyone had potential to become aesthetic, put you /pol/ or /r9k/ faggot would never understand the statement “we’re all going to make it”

>calls other people retards
>actually likes zyzz
Lol

When will they learn?

Great comeback

What happened to tiny?

Zyzz wasn't biggest or most aesthetic dude on the planet, it was his message and transformation that inspired a generation.
But considering you call someone "sand nigger" and haven't gotten to the conclusion yourself so far, you are far from making it.

nigga scoobert was here like 3 years ago

>you are far from making it.
And I'm pretty sure you already made it, right? Lol fkn dyels man
Great comeback

>Lol fkn dyels man

post a picture of your physique.

>inb4 you dont and come up with a million excuses why you shouldn't have to

I was but I'm already dead now.

I called you out on your shitty one, so you first. I need a good laugh for today.

Not that guy but you're the one who started off by saying Zyzz looked like shit so you post first fatass.

im not even the guy you originally replied to I just think its funny how everytime theres a zyzz thread some retard storms in and starts calling him a sandnigger that achieved nothing and calls everyone a dyel. Post your physique big fella

>w-were all going to make it b-brahs!
Pic related, it's you, you disgusting dyel zyzzfags. (Hint : you're never going to "make it")

I ran into him at kings cross in Sydney. I was disappointed

See beta boy, you know you have nothing to show for but your false sense of security behind your computer monitor. Kys you dyel faggot.

>you dyel faggot
This is a joke, right? Where's the before and after photo of when you "made it"? Have you even started lifting yet?

alphadestiny must be in this thread

Fuark nice bod, whats ur height? Good trap insertions

this is hardest cope i've seen so far on 4chin

>h-hey guys maybe if I keep at it he wont notice I still haven't posted a picture of my frail body

thanks bro, 6'3

Wow absolutely BTFO

Time to post up or shut up

>Scooby Doo
I wasn't around for this story pls

The guy looks to be well over 6ft judging by the door and he's got good mass. Legit chad just fucking rekt you and you still have no pic as predicted. UMAD?

not really but i remember when the misc had a thread that some girl posted a pic of some hot guy and people thought it was him.
good times

C'mon user just stop embarrassing yourself further. It's sad

Solid pec insertion tho

post pic

you won't

we're all gonna make it brahs

how much have you lifted for?
I am around same height 6'3 - 6'4 and your body is really close to my goal body.

Give me a sec. You look like shit man, I can't wait to rack in all the (you)s when I blow you the fuck out of the water. Anyways I'm not the other day if you're wondering

Samefag detected, troll somewhere else

why are people getting so upset over him?

5-6ish years

Any screen caps my hard drive bricked awhile back

Despite all your hatred. Zyzz would have still thought you were a sick cunt.

Considering someone posted his address online (rumoured to be hired by Jeff) and the homophobic attitude of this board at the time, I would say the threats were far more serious.

did he ever make it?

>homophobic attitude of the board at the time

Despite all of the lighthearted gay jokes here men will always generally be homophobic as the idea of another man viewing us as we view women arouses insta hate

why??? pls elaborate user

Brah it was totally proven Jeff hired a guy, he even posted legit screencaps as proof of the transactions and emails on reddit and here. It almost became a massive shitstorm and the mods shit their pants and deleted it.

why the fuck would jeff seid hire some retard to doxx scooby

youtube.com/watch?v=rXUnyYTkpD4

Never forget.

I still think its caused by a virus of some sort, im not going to hate on gays or throw rocks but I know its not natural and no retarded-ass politically correct "research" article is going to change my mind. No sensible thesis on this yet besides the brain having its preference altered by an outside organism. Since modern scientific papers have been corrupted by politics long ago rendering most of them useless, especially on this topic, we wont have a decent answer for a while.

thats my boy right there
2010 all day long

holy fuck my seids ! y would scoobs make this? Whats the back story on how this started???

that video brought me to this video youtube.com/watch?v=o0vCUIrNtdQ

do you guys honestly think jeff samefags himself all over fit? if so thats hilarious

There's nothing wrong with this dudes physique. Could do with some more mass but other than that he's proportional and looks good. You should be required to post your body if you post on this website or atleast if you critique anyone else. Fucking pathetic copes btw.

I don't understand what's so hard to understand about gays.

I don't get the 'hurr durr can't reproduce therefore unnatural' hangup. Not every member of a species needs to reproduce in order to be successful if they are part of a group. Think about ants - there's one queen per society and only one or a small handful of mants get to fuck her. Are the other members of the colony useless or unnatural? No, they are obviously helping the colony succeed.

If you need a plausible evolutionary explanation for gaiety in humans, how about this: having a population of non-breeders in a society helps breeders and their children - they can pick up the slack while others raise children or take over child rearing responsibilities for parents that die. They're extra contributing members of society that don't add to the burden of caring for the helpless. That's an evolutionary advantage.

i think its pretty obvious that aspie is samefagging to save face and if we were all required to post our bodies to post on Veeky Forums this place would be dead.

people hate gays because to some people they think being accepting of men eloping with other men is in and of itself gay. Therefor they have to save their masculine complex by being homophobic

Wut m8 I'm a different user. I don't think it would be dead necessarily, there are plenty of dyels who post on cbt and the humor would still be there. I just think there would be less toxicity and "le elbows to pointy" nitpicking from guys who can't bench the bar. From my understanding it was kinda like that in the old days. I also wouldn't go as far as too say required more like to be taken seriously and not just brushed off as a troll.

>hurr durr can't reproduce therefore unnatural' hangup

Using the ant example except all ants CAN reproduce but wont, im not arguing at the legitimacy of incels here. Here we go with the useless gay uncle hypothesis, shit is retarded how would the gay uncle gene be passed down then? All the gay uncles would die out without reproducing there would be less than 1/1000th of the gays we have now like as many people we have born with only one arm. Get this reddit shit outta here.

When I say CAN reproduce im saying can and will gladly nut in that queen unlike a very gay dude who is not attracted to women at all.

whatever causes it, it's a destructive lifestyle that's celebrated as something positive (heh)

No, its not a virus, its abuse. All homos became homos from being molested as kids. They're just mentally fucked, no one is born homo and it's not an actual physical illness, it's a mental one.

This is the single most pathetic post I have very witnessed, and i frequent reddit unironically

Their sisters would have an evolutionary advantage. plus his bussie can absorb the low quality semens

>mfw just old enough to see this imbecile trying to step into his legacy

my god scoobert

Fucking newfags.
Scooby was a tripfag here on Veeky Forums, and he made the video for Veeky Forums.

we're waiting faggot

jeff is superior in every way tho

>more aesthetic
>embraces memestatus
>sickest cunt

>6'2"
>250 pounds
>danced like a god
>cunt destroyer
He'll never die. His legagy will last forever.

Zyzz: 6'2", 250 pounds
Joff: 5'8", 165 pound
>Jiff pls go

jesus christ this made me shudder with cringe

>250
?

dude's solid, shut the fuck up

you do know homosexuality is found throughout nature right?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
>inb4 hurr the entire wikipedia article is fake
Natural is a dumb argument for anything anyway. Shoes aren't natural but so what?

I wasn't that serious about lifting back then but I did occasionally lurk Veeky Forums when Zyzz was still alive and I was aware of him. I remember not coming to Veeky Forums for a few months and then randomly clicking on it the day Zyzz died. Kinda interesting and creepy.

/sp/ doxxed him, not /b/

I don't even know for what purpose. Even if it was a /b/tard since they had no reason to care about this guy.

he is just a meme.

>Homosexuals are 50 times more likely to get AIDS than straight people
>All Pedophiles in human history have been gay
>Homosexuals never have monogamous relationships.

>anymals ass raping eachother to show dominance is the same as human faggots
Rape is also natural in the wild btw

Where's babo now?

Say what you want but his astethics were 10/10

lmao fucking neck yourself buddy

I don't give a fuck why you faggots are the way you are

Faggots are faggots and I will keep being disgusted by them

>shitting on this guy
Jesus christ that's great for Natty.

can you not post this cunt

>All Pedophiles in human history have been gay
>Homosexuals never have monogamous relationships.

wow you almost convinced me with your first alternative fact but these two, man, these are pretty gay

Not sure about the absoluteness of that anons facts but it's pretty accurate. Can vomit up infographics if you want

Yes, and I never liked him. Not because I had a problem with him making it, but because his meme expanded out into the real gym world. I would go to the gym and there were people with Zyzz shirts, saying his dumb shit in public. Really grinded my GEAR.
>Also just realized I've been here for 11 years.

Most have been dude. You want to suck dick go ahead. But stop pretending like their isn't a correlation between it and getting diddled.

I started working out when Zyzz was around, and he was unironically my hero.

Still is.