What s the most autistic thing you've done since you got fit?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

newsfeed.time.com/2014/01/03/men-if-this-data-proves-women-hate-emoticons-will-you-finally-stop-sending-them/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>never been called daddy before :D
why would you just out yourself as a beta like that

This was back when I had only been with like one girl. So I was pretty dense

Call me grandpa, because I'll forget your name in the morning.

Shoulda told her you're not her fucking dad and that she should be ashamed

Stop using emoticons and emojis
>After studying a sample of 4,000 members, Zoosk found that men with a “:)” in their profile get 6% less incoming messages and 12% fewer responses to outgoing messages. Using a “:)” in an actual message decreased response rates by a whopping 66%.
newsfeed.time.com/2014/01/03/men-if-this-data-proves-women-hate-emoticons-will-you-finally-stop-sending-them/

I texted my ex gf last night, while I was smashed as fuck. I was crying from the heart and I even mentioned it in the text. I feel so fucking cringy right now, she was probably getting BLACKED by some nigger while she received the text.

>while I was smashed as fuck.

Only a cuck would willingly inebriate themselves, remember user be strong, be sober.

Delete that hoes number/chat log off your phone

Even if you remember her #, it is harder to text her

Stop thinking you’re a fucking Ubermensh and have fun in your life fags

This is all they have man. Let them pretend

t. beta cuck

lmao you fucking beta cucks this thread makes me feel really good about myself

>Stop thinking you’re a fucking Ubermensh and have fun in your life fags

Yeah bro just like, LIVE. Ya know, just get like, fucking wasted man, because like, who cares, right? Lifes meaningless anyway and all that matters is short term pleasures. That's how you have FUN man. By getting fucked up and acting like you're out of your mind! Don't forget to have those meaningless one night stands along with the gift of an STD!

Getting drunk/ high isn't fun, it's sad.

Can't get cucked if you don't have a gf/wife faggot

> pretend

I’m not saying that you should get shit faced all the time but you can have a beer once in a while, and if you don’t want to don’t call people who drink degenerates

I do have fun tho

FUCKKKKK, GODAMMIT. I use those emoticons so much with this one girl I'm trying to get with thinking that it was a cute thing to do and now I know I'm fucking screwed. Pls kill me dammit

I hate seeing young people wasting their lives acting like subhumans.

kek

You're hole life is a lie.

Sometimes I really just feel like deleting my facebook and then steal a nice car and drive out in the world carefree as any man can be. But yeah, then again, reality will hit you in the face like a brick, and you will eventually get pulled over in Hungary for speeding while snorting cocaine off the dashboard, ending up getting assraped in a low-budget eastern-european prison.

Or you could just see how far you could take it, and crawl back as a defeated outcast when it was game over.

> hole life

>interacting with women

That makes sense. The life you choose to spend pursuing hole, "hole life."

its ok, we all learn from our mistakes soon enough

> smoking the occasional blunt or drinking a beer is subhuman
Okay grampa

Delete facebook and social media you fag.

Im too invested. I get jobs from facebook through network groups, and use messenger a lot.

why are there so many disgusting degenerates?

looks like the next social cleansing will be nasty

Do you even leave your room/have friends?

All my true friends are christians who do not drink or do drugs.

you are pathetic

I do hope you are doing so for the grace of God, not some make believe divine reward

>getting hammered drunk all by yourself and then crying to your ex gf is fun

people who have to get drunk to have fun are pathetic, and people who get drunk alone are down right degenerate

also
>not always striving to be an ubermensch
not gonna make it

you're gonna make it

Social media just makes them more visable

>striving to be ubermensch
>giving a shit about what others are doing
not gonna make it

Hey user do you want to come to my party this weekend? I know nobody ever asks you and-

Hey now don't cry! I just thought you always wanted to and...see this is why nobody ever asks you to come

nice

Kill yourself, fucking normie.

that's a pretty fancy way of saying "turning tricks on facebook"

This is how you cope for not getting invited to parties?

I have done that before, but ive done much worse.

>send girl nude pic where im covering my genetelia with my hands
>follow up with "whoops meant to send that to my mum xD"
>"lol ok happy new year btw"
In my defense I was 16, insecure and really hungry for validation

I was really hyped up on killing a workout, too many Bruges videos and too much caffeine at some store. I went to take a dump and was loudly groaning while it out super fast and easy. I yelled out "WOOH YEAH BIG POOP BABY". There was a lot of people in the bathroom.

Alpha as fuck

I went to catholic school for 9 years so unless you, I actually interacted with christians on a daily basis and have some knowledge that's not /pol/ shitposting. I know very few people who were actual christians, and still are. The funniest shit that happened to Veeky Forums is the influx of social rejects LARPing as christians to cope for their failure. You're nothing like an actual christian. Actual christians would never come to Veeky Forums in the first place. Actual christians wouldn't talk about moral superiority on a site that was famous for CP and doxxing. Actual christians don't get spend hours getting angry over people with different views on the fucking internet. In fact, I know that some of my teachers (who were priests) would disapprove bodybuilding since it goes beyond just having a healthy lifestyle for most people.
Most of the christians I met are actually intelligent with academic success, not pseudo-intellectuals who never read a book in their life cherrypicking quotes they saw on /pol/.
Please stop calling you christian, you're just an angry sperg that need friends and some success in his life.

If you think arguing on an african shit sculpture imageboard made for social rejects is somehow better than drinking with friends and having fun then you're a braindead imbecile with no hope that shouldn't even reproduce. I can't think of a single thing that would be less useful than posting on this site

Christianity as a religion is a joke by now. Almost no Christian today actually behaves like a Christian and the ones that do sound like they have mental issues.

I mean there are many different denominations but I don't think anyone who browses /pol/ and talk about degenerates can be considered a christian by any means.

that's a nice meme

I am talking about the majority of the "Christian" population that celebrates Christmas and all that shit. Most are greedy, hateful and generally unchristian people that live their lives nothing like Jesus would want them to, but here they are calling themselves Christians.
Then there are actual devoted Christians that sound outright ill. An unquestionable belief in the after life, as if they have been there and done that. Feeling the love of a man that died nearly 2,000 years ago. Kingdom of God that no one has ever seen. You would have to be mentally ill to actually believe any of that stuff.

>are you an archaeologist? I got a big bone for you to examine
>"let me see"
>didn't think it would actually work
>she sends me her snap
>add her
>realize my benis is average at best and im probably gonna disappoint her after promising a "large bone"

You’re either a chad or English isn’t her first language and she didn’t get it

I know a few actual christians from school, they are very kind and helpful people minding their own business.